turning point in Lebanon Syria relations : security/economy/ refugees

Do you support Bassil visit to Syria

• Total voters
XMyso

XMyso

Orange Room Supporter
tantalizing stuff, keep it coming ?
Never ever heard any native English speaker say "tantalizing". Doesn't seem to be used in ordinary conversation. Heck, would even sound odd to use in public. You probably got that from reading an erotic novel, an inspirational video or something quirky. Not a good look. But an interesting choice of words.

• Advertisement
  • XMyso

XMyso

Orange Room Supporter
    واذا رايح يجيب كهرباء بتقبل ؟
    لا. بفضل نعيش على الشمعة و ناكل خبز يابس أخضر و لا نتاعمل مع سوريا أو نعترف فيها. لأنها دولة عدوة و نظرتها للبنان مش سليمة. و البشوفنا بعين من شوفو بعين.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Never ever heard any native English speaker say "tantalizing". Doesn't seem to be used in ordinary conversation. Heck, would even sound odd to use in public. You probably got that from reading an erotic novel, an inspirational video or something quirky. Not a good look. But an interesting choice of words.
    i only indulge in H.P Lovecraft erotica, and u’re welcome for that word u have my blessings to use it when courting your next PSP lovebird, it’ll drive her crazy

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    لا. بفضل نعيش على الشمعة و ناكل خبز يابس أخضر و لا نتاعمل مع سوريا أو نعترف فيها. لأنها دولة عدوة و نظرتها للبنان مش سليمة. و البشوفنا بعين من شوفو بعين.
    غرايت ثين ، خليك قاعد عالشمعه !
    اصلا كنت عم احكي عن ايران بما انو عم تتهضمن!

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

I for one have changed my mind. I am for the FM going to Syria and fixing the issue of the syrians in Lebanon. If they can all go back lech la2? We have had enough and it is killing our economy. ma7ada fer2ane ma3o if they stay or go... even the US withdrew its troops from Syria and left the Kurds like dogs to be slaughtered. It is time they get out of our country, the palestinians also.

XMyso

XMyso

Orange Room Supporter
    i only indulge in H.P Lovecraft erotica, and u’re welcome for that word u have my blessings to use it when courting your next PSP lovebird, it’ll drive her crazy
    "بقلها "يا تقبريني" و "يا شحرورتي" و "يا امورتي" و "يا ميمتي
    بقلاش
    tantalizing.

أحسن ما "تنتلني" وراها و تعملي فلق.

:lol:

XMyso

XMyso

Orange Room Supporter
    غرايت ثين ، خليك قاعد عالشمعه !
    اصلا كنت عم احكي عن ايران بما انو عم تتهضمن!
    الشمعة بتضل أرحم من الخازوق و الدولاب.

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    A Druze + Maronite army will consist of 40K Lebanese Druze, 40K Lebanese Christian and 40K Syrian Druze. 120K armed soldier with a good range of weapons. They can easily take over Latkiyah and Tartoos and recapture our Phoenician heritage from the Alewis.
    W ba3d hayde, they will go capture Acre from the Jews?

And how about re-capturing the Golan first?

XMyso

XMyso

Orange Room Supporter
    ما حدا اكل الخازوق والدولاب غيرنا نحنا يلي كنا رافضين الوجود السوري اما انتو كنتو تلحوسو صبابيط بعنجر !
    عال. لكان لا تبلش تلحس جزم بعد كل النضال. نحن رحنا من الغلط على الصواب و إنت رحت من الصواب على الغلط.

XMyso

XMyso

Orange Room Supporter
    W ba3d hayde, they will go capture Acre from the Jews?
    And how about re-capturing the Golan first?
    No.

First, we need to fight Saudi Arabia and destroy Meccah. This will give us unlimited wealth and loots.
    Then attack Israel, but only capture Northern Israel, where Druze and Christians reside.
    And then establish Big Lebanon.
    And then make an alliance with the Iraqis and Kurds to overthrow Iran.
    Then erect a statue of Baal in Downtown Beirut and go back to Pagan worship.

MELF

MELF

Orange Room Supporter
    للبعثي باسيل وتياره البعثيلي من قول

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

very funny this country 3anjad. FPM yells and screams saying they can't do anything due to Berri, LF and WJ. The Feb 14 and Mr Bean here says that FPM its his table and he is in charge of everything.

My 2 cents. We aren't mature enough for a country to be in our hands. We should have never been given Independence as our country has become the laughing stock of the ME. Our people all have dehydration and are living in a coma. Once their coma is over we will have a country. The coma has been for over 30 years and I have no faith in our people in the country. I don't have faith in most of the Lebanese that are outside the country, henne the same as inside.