UAE Uae to welcome pope francis visit next february

Jo

Jo

Administrator
Master Penguin
HH. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum just announced it.

• Advertisement
  • LVV

LVV

The pope had the time to visit the Middle East but not Lebanon ?? With his 2millions refugees
    Frankly....we miss Saint John Paul 2 love and attachement to Lebanon

joe tayyar

joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The pope had the time to visit the Middle East but not Lebanon ?? With his 2millions refugees
    Because he is not the crusader in chief !

S

swissknife

a visit to the officials only or the public can attend?

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The Vatican is after petro money as well.

LVV

LVV

The Vatican is after petro money as well.
    You mean Pope Francis really
    Look I disagree with him on a lot of issues but the guy is a Saint in his private life
    He doesn’t like money at all
    Wood cross
    A car of 2000 dollars
    A small apartment he left the 20 room official apartment of the pope

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Good move by the Pope. There are thousands of thousands of christians living in the UAE. Nice gesture towards the christians there. All have built churches except KSA. Its their time soon.

Red Phoenix

Red Phoenix

Legendary Member
    i join the thread cuz i thought i read Pepe will be visiting the UAE

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Al-Rahi: United Arab Emirates is State of United Religions.

Is there a special relationship between the Maronite church and petro money?

Should we remind Mr. Rahi that apostasy is still punishable by death in UAE? Does he have any idea how many people were sentenced to death by stoning for adultery?

Law bisame3na skouto bikou a7san. Tare2a satleh w mesheh.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    lol let's hope pope francis doesn't read arabic :)

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

I agree. I like Pope Francis. But I think it was really unwise of him to visit the UAE.
    Previous popes avoided the Gulf for a reason. Those towelheads know absolutely nothing about religious coexistence.

Unfortunately, they are just using him as a marketing ploy to polish their reputation abroad and project an image of tolerance.
    It's a shame he fell for this. He should have declined the invitation as long as UAE is waging war on Yemen.

That's how you send a message of peace, Mr. Francis.

mikeys71

mikeys71

I agree. I like Pope Francis. But I think it was really unwise of him to visit the UAE.
    Previous popes avoided the Gulf for a reason. Those towelheads know absolutely nothing about religious coexistence.

Unfortunately, they are just using him as a marketing ploy to polish their reputation abroad and project an image of tolerance.
    It's a shame he fell for this. He should have declined the invitation as long as UAE is waging war on Yemen.

The pope has left that message for the mullahs to delivers since their bloody hands are deep down the throats of the Yemeni people.

Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Super Ultra Senior Member
    Orange Room Supporter

So the Pope himself is to learn the lesson of spreading peace from a Khomayneist. Rou7 ltom 7elak ba3d kam marra until you hopefully knock some sense into yourself.