UAE Uae to welcome pope francis visit next february

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
[]
the events that enrolled today in UAE are a major development in particular for islam. i have always pointed out that islam as a it stands today cannot face the challenges of modernity without conducting an objective reassessment of its doctrine, and rehash its scriptures by divorcing the type of texts that you have just shared.

azhar and the UAE leadership seem to have come to terms with that fact, and they are undertaking a tremendous effort to make the changes that will enable islam to move forward without clashing with the rest of humanity; it is a bitter medicine either way, however the consequences will be quite dire if they fail in achieving the set objectives. it is as simple as that. so here is my advice to you, revisit what the imam el azhar said, and try to abide by it.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Advertisement
  • Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Super Ultra Senior Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    These steps by the UAE will only strengthen it. I never thought I'd see this kind of change in my lifetime.

Le منشار

Le منشار

These steps by the UAE will only strengthen it. I never thought I'd see this kind of change in my lifetime.
    this is a preparation for the war against Iran on the short run and on the long run it will be detrimental to UAE which will turn into a new Lebanon. a handicapped state