UN/US Brokered Negotiations Between Lebanon and Israel to Demarcate Maritime Borders

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
They will lead nowhere because Israel will never accept our demands.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Zilzel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
They will lead nowhere because Israel will never accept our demands.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
Nor should they.

You give an inch to terrorists, they'll want a foot. No thank you. We are happy with the status quo.

In a few years from now, in typical Arab fashion, you can cry about missed opportunities and dwell further on the situation you find yourself in. On the other hand, Israel will be supplying Europe and Arab neighbors with natural gas. Fat man in sewer can threaten Israel all he wants. We all know a barking dog doesn't bite, and if it does it will be immediately put down.

NewLeb

Nor should they.

You give an inch to terrorists, they'll want a foot. No thank you. We are happy with the status quo.

In a few years from now, in typical Arab fashion, you can cry about missed opportunities and dwell further on the situation you find yourself in. On the other hand, Israel will be supplying Europe and Arab neighbors with natural gas. Fat man in sewer can threaten Israel all he wants. We all know a barking dog doesn't bite, and if it does it will be immediately put down.

Right, because you really showed them in 2006.... ?

Let’s face it, it’s only because of Trump that Hezbollah is in such a vulnerable and weak position (even though Mr. Nasrallah won’t admit it). Before Mr. Trump arrived, Iran was all over the Golan Heights.

Give credit to where it’s properly do!

Zilzel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Right, because you really showed them in 2006.... ?

Let’s face it, it’s only because of Trump that Hezbollah is in such a vulnerable and weak position (even though Mr. Nasrallah won’t admit it). Before Mr. Trump arrived, Iran was all over the Golan Heights.

Give credit to where it’s properly do!
Thanks Obama.

Done! Thanks for reminding me.

agnostic

Legendary Member
source: https://al-akhbar.com/Politics/297204/سلاح-أميركي-ثقيل-على-طاولة-مفاوضات-الترسيم-التنازل-أو-العقوبا

Lebanon arguments are so far based on math and intl laws, with the most valid maps. If the Jewry wants to resort to threats and sanctions to impose the abandon by Lebanon of some of its rights, the free patriot Lebanese have no choice but to resist.

Rafidi

Legendary Member

Why should we blame Israehell more than @SeaAb

I started this thread. Our beloved mod tampered first with my title. When I complained, he deleted the thread and copied my link and started a new thread (this) with the article I posted and with a similar title. He stole my rights. Sohyooney 3al ekher.

Ralph N

سلاح أميركي ثقيل على طاولة مفاوضات الترسيم: التنازل أو العقوبات
source: https://al-akhbar.com/Politics/297204/سلاح-أميركي-ثقيل-على-طاولة-مفاوضات-الترسيم-التنازل-أو-العقوبا

Lebanon arguments are so far based on math and intl laws, with the most valid maps. If the Jewry wants to resort to threats and sanctions to impose the abandon by Lebanon of some of its rights, the free patriot Lebanese have no choice but to resist.
Nshhala bi kassro iran w syria el assad... w hezb all a3a tari2on

divergent

سلاح أميركي ثقيل على طاولة مفاوضات الترسيم: التنازل أو العقوبات

Lebanon arguments are so far based on math and intl laws, with the most valid maps.
If so, Lebanon can go to international courts with its maps and arguments. Good luck! :cool:

agnostic

Legendary Member
If so, Lebanon can go to international courts with its maps and arguments. Good luck! :cool:

When did international courts stop American blackmailings and illegal sanctions?

PS: The Arabic article and its title were about that.

PPS: The Jewry killed any trust on international organisations.

NewLeb

Do you support illegal settlements which violate UNSC resolutions?

That would depend which side I’m on. You need to understand that legalities and other forms of litigation are all rooted in BS. If you have a good enough lawyer, you can get away with anything. The Jews do it all the time.

Israel has hundreds of powerful lobbies in America and the UN that allow it to influence policies. Iran and the rest of the “Resistance” have no such presence, and they think they’re better off by simply chanting “death to America.”

Rafidi

Legendary Member
That would depend which side I’m on. You need to understand that legalities and other forms of litigation are all rooted in BS. If you have a good enough lawyer, you can get away with anything. The Jews do it all the time.

Israel has hundreds of powerful lobbies in America and the UN that allow it to influence policies. Iran and the rest of the “Resistance” have no such presence, and they think they’re better off by simply chanting “death to America.”

Do you support illegal Israehelli settlements in the West Bank which violate UNSC resolutions?

divergent

When did international courts stop American blackmailings and illegal sanctions?

PS: The Arabic article and its title were about that.

PPS: The Jewry killed any trust on international organisations.
Which means that all your nonsense about arguments and maps is irrelevant. The negotiations failed and as a matter of fact Lebanon got nothing with its maps and arguments.