• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

UN/US Brokered Negotiations Between Lebanon and Israel to Demarcate Maritime Borders

divergent

I didn't say the opposite. I only said that Jewry also got nothing with its blackmailings and threatenings with sanctions.
I don't know and don't want to know what your f***ing term "Jewry" means.
Israel doesn't need this stupid negotiations and she already produces enough of natural gas.

agnostic

Legendary Member
I don't know and don't want to know what your f***ing term "Jewry" means.
Israel doesn't need this stupid negotiations and she already produces enough of natural gas.
You are repeating yourself. I told you to wait and see.

#For_Jewry_Nothing_Is_Ever_Enough

agnostic

Legendary Member
Tkhawwan GMA from the duo when he formed the negotiating delegation last month. Won't ever be forgotten.
I thought you seek the good of Lebanon not to score points nor to obey by Safiha dictates to war against HA.

agnostic

Legendary Member
War fard marra? Was that what i said? :lol:
Of course Safiha wants you to go to war against HA. And the anti-HA propaganda is part of this 4th generation war targetting Lebanon.

Question : When did HA khawwan PMA as you pretended with your anti-HA propaganda?

PS: At the end of the day there will be a classic war against HA and you will be asked to fight HA. Safiha and the Jewry will never accept from you less than that.

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
@SeaAb and many FPMers keep sitting on khazu2 one leg in the Jewry side and another in the Resistance side, while Resistance isn't asking them anything but only to stay 3al 7ayed

#Whatever The Lebanese May Do To Please The Jewry It's Never Enough
Da **** bro
Aoun and Gebran have done nothing other than ye7elbouwa safeh with Hezbollah
In exchange shias bash FPM and call them traitors and 1 leg here and 1 leg there
[], this really pissed me off

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
Why should we blame Israehell more than @SeaAb

I started this thread. Our beloved mod tampered first with my title. When I complained, he deleted the thread and copied my link and started a new thread (this) with the article I posted and with a similar title. He stole my rights. Sohyooney 3al ekher.
100%

i’ve been saying this all along but nobody listens... its good u finally woke up

@SeaAb 3amil sfi7a safiha sahyouni!!!

@Jo its time the administration of this forum take responsibilities for its lack of action at fighting mossad agents, i call on you to RESIGN NOW!!

you have 24h to comply and hand over the forum to the admins of www.bintjbeil.org or @Resign will personnaly be coming to ur palace and grab by your anus hair and drag all around the streets until ur nipples are swollen and start producing milk.

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
@SeaAb and many FPMers keep sitting on khazu2 one leg in the Jewry side and another in the Resistance side, while Resistance isn't asking them anything but only to stay 3al 7ayed

#Whatever The Lebanese May Do To Please The Jewry It's Never Enough
i trust this man 100% he’s a khazou2 expert and we should listen to wat he says !

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
War fard marra? Was that what i said? :lol:
La2 wou ntibih, it’s still your fault, inno the duo attack an entity, any entity that wants to do something good for the country Bassita, bass to say it is immediately war against HA...! Go figure...