UN/US Brokered Negotiations Between Lebanon and Israel to Demarcate Maritime Borders

agnostic

Legendary Member
But pls don't cry about evil talmudic juice

1. We are not Talmudic Mama7in to cry
72199793_242086836754201_2997831561371451392_n.jpg

2. When the little boy Qasim urged his uncle Imam Husain to join the deadly fight of Karbala, Imam Husain asked him how he does see death. And Qasim replied that dying for Imam Husain was sweeter than honey. And nowadays, there is nothing that can please God more than fighting the Jewry.

3. You can type faster (and by so save bytes money) by just saying "The Jewry" instead of "The evil talmudic juice", and "The Jewil" instead of "The Talmudic Devil"

agnostic

Legendary Member
ناطرين جبران باسيل يحدد موقف، وهو ناطر يشوف من بجيبو رئيس جمهورية
Zachary was asked to not talk at all during one day or some other period of time. I believe it is even harder for you to just not talk about Gibran for the same period. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

agnostic

Legendary Member
man you are too educated for us in this forum, I have been living in France for decades, and I never heard those sentences ?
ma tkoun amine ma3louf
what do you do exactly in life :lol::lol::lol::lol:
I do mathematics. I just had had a good Marnoushe French teacher.

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
man you are too educated for us in this forum, I have been living in France for decades, and I never heard those sentences ?
ma tkoun amine ma3louf
what do you do exactly in life :lol::lol::lol::lol:
law bet fekk chway 3an facebook w whatsapp w bteftahlak chi kteb la proust aw zola kent fhemt 3leh :p

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
law bet fekk chway 3an facebook w whatsapp w bteftahlak chi kteb la proust aw zola kent fhemt 3leh :p
Ani bfehamsh 3a broust w zola....
ba3den I don't use facebook, I am addictive to TIK channel on youtube.
Ya zalameh still I can't figure out how the germans lost the battle of Stalingrad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
To please God.

Dear agnostic, your metaphysics are incomprehensible. How does it work for you? Do you mean God gets depressed when a little Ali is born, but smiles big every time he dies?

Dying in the path of God is indeed sweeter than honey. See nothing to do with your money worshipping.

That's a dangerous thing to propagate for. Dying fi sabil llah sweeter than honey? What if your statement caused a rush for the honey? Who will be left to defend us from the Djooz?

Last edited:

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
Ani bfehamsh 3a broust w zola....
ba3den I don't use facebook, I am addictive to TIK channel on youtube.
Ya zalameh still I can't figure out how the germans lost the battle of Stalingrad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hayne wlo, its like they lost the whole war:
a. hitler’s ego & incompetence sending group army A to moscow and leningrad instead of prioritizing the caucasus
b. not enough fuel and supplies due a.

TIK sayir byetfalsaf ktir ta3a s2alne :p

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
hayne wlo, its like they lost the whole war:
a. hitler’s ego & incompetence sending group army A to moscow and leningrad instead of prioritizing the caucasus
b. not enough fuel and supplies due a.

TIK sayir byetfalsaf ktir ta3a s2alne :p
soret moukhadram ya oberleutnant ...
you need promotion, but still we need to find you a rank that sounds as good as oberleutnant :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
soret moukhadram ya oberleutnant ...
you need promotion, but still we need to find you a rank that sounds as good as oberleutnant :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
oberleutnant suits me, higher ranks mean more responsibilities and human management, not my cup of beer ?

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
question: if the chicken gets back will it be tried for entering the enemy territories and communicating with him ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rafidi

Legendary Member
question: if the chicken gets back will it be tried for entering the enemy territories and communicating with him ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It depends.

If it is a male, then it can safely return, even if it ends up having chicks over there... He would be welcomed back along with his chicks and we would convert the hen into a Lebanese. But if it is a female, and especially if it ends up laying eggs over there and hatching the chicks, then we cant accept her or the chicks back. She cant pass citizenship to the chicks. They would be identified as Israehellis and we cant have them back.