[Unconfirmed] USA to impose sanctions on Speaker Nabih Berri and Amal movement

Should Crusader USA impose sanctions on Berry and Amal militia

• Yes

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Bad because it will hurt Lebanon

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • The only policy which will oblige the Shia to return under the State Authority

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
  • NAFAR

NAFAR

Well this is makes sense.
    If USA wants really to suffocate HA they must target the political part of HA (Berri/Amal) and not the military one.
    But I don't know how much this is true.

Mockinggbird

Mockinggbird

That's a stretch...Regardless, applauding a foreign country for imposing sanctions on Lebanese is treasonous and gross.
    Lebanese should make sure they care for their compatriots so that they stand together in such situations
    But when you give a Funck about what others think or want
    What do you expect?

L

LVV

To be fair, so are Amal / HA.
    Thank you my Lady Princess 😘👠👸
    Actually I hope this pressure on the Shia will led them to return to the Lebanese State for protection
    Enough Iran talking advantage of thousands of young Lebanese Shia who died in Syria or were wounded

Skunk

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter
    Thank you my Lady Princess 😘👠👸
    Actually I hope this pressure on the Shia will led them to return to the Lebanese State for protection
    Enough Iran talking advantage of thousands of young Lebanese Shia who died in Syria or were wounded
    but how do you feel exactly right now as a FPM supporter ? :)
    are you sure Mr Trump is a Crusader ?? :)

L

LVV

but how do you feel exactly right now as a FPM supporter ? :)
    are you sure Mr Trump is a Crusader ?? :)
    Of course he is is protecting Christians values inside America
    Outside it is more complex
    State relations are not solely based on Religion
    But the pillars of Christians power in Lebanon
    The Central Bank and the Army are exceptionally supported by the Americans
    Plus corrupted double face Berry is under sanctions not FPM
    This is important because the Shia are the only Lebanese Sect who have a state inside the State and this is destroying Lebanon
    Corruption not paying electricity bills plus customs etc ...
    Whater Iran will blink under Sanctions or HA / Amal Lebanon and the Christians who are today the last hope after Harriri and Jumblat surrender will be able you rebuild a non corrupted state

Skunk

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter
    Of course he is is protecting Christians values inside America
    Outside it is more complex
    State relations are not solely based on Religion
    But the pillars of Christians power in Lebanon
    The Central Bank and the Army are exceptionally supported by the Americans
    Plus corrupted double face Berry is under sanctions not FPM
    This is important because the Shia are the only Lebanese Sect who have a state inside the State and this is destroying Lebanon
    Corruption not paying electricity bills plus customs etc ...
    Whater Iran will blink under Sanctions or HA / Amal Lebanon and the Christians who are today the last hope after Harriri and Jumblat surrender will be able you rebuild a non corrupted state
    Something went wrong between Berri and Pompeo

Which means FPM remains the only party from that basket (leaving Marada and others 3ajanab) that is still open to the west.
    If this happens, I think Bassil will face hell from his allies persuading him to cut ties completely with the US and then embrace the Iranians with arms wide open.

this is when it starts getting ugly :)

Reactions: LVV
    The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Which means FPM remains the only party from that basket (leaving Marada and others 3ajanab) that is still open to the west.
    If this happens, I think Bassil will face hell from his allies persuading him to cut ties completely with the US and then embrace the Iranians with arms wide open.

Berri always was pro-West bas min ta7t la ta7et. Shaklo fakkar Trump mitl Obama. The former doesn't **** around. Hariri's role is now more important than ever before.

Skunk

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter
    Berri always was pro-West bas min ta7t la ta7et. Shaklo fakkar Trump mitl Obama. The former doesn't **** around. Hariri's role is now more important than ever before.
    If there’s anything left from Hariri
    They skinned him l m3attar

W rou2 bukra jeye l verdict taba3 l international tribunal,
    Very suspenseful weeks ahead

L

LVV

Bassil cannot accept this or Whole Lebanon will be sanctioned
    And the country will simply collapse

L

LVV

What I find repulsive is the Liberals on this forum jumping to Berry and HA Defense while most of them live and enjoy the life in Western countries
    Bunch of hypocrites

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    That's a stretch...Regardless, applauding a foreign country for imposing sanctions on Lebanese is treasonous and gross.
    Sanctions on a mafia is not the same as sanctions on the Lebanese. These people are Lebanese in name only. Because of their corruption, we as Lebanese cannot afford to live in our country anymore. There is nothing the sanctions can do to us that hasn't already been done by the mafia.

L

LVV

Sanctions on a mafia is not the same as sanctions on the Lebanese. These people are Lebanese in name only. Because of their corruption, we as Lebanese cannot afford to live in our country anymore. There is nothing the sanctions can do to us that hasn't already been done by the mafia.
    Well said my Lady Princess 👸
    Nobody calling for sanctions against ordinary people only the Maffia

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Staff member
    What I find repulsive is the Liberals on this forum jumping to Berry and HA Defense while most of them live and enjoy the life in Western countries
    Bunch of hypocrites
    Well said my Lady Princess 👸
    Nobody calling for sanctions against ordinary people only the Maffia
    If the US really wanted to clip berri’s wings they wouldnt hav let him become speaker of parliament. This is clearly a power play, they want something from iran/iraq/syria and they pressing the easiest buttons fir now

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    The sanctions will only strengthen Amal's popularity at a time when the last elections showed clearly how poorly they were doing among the Shia. Thank you Tramb.