• Freemasonry is a secret organization who aims for the ultimate truth

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Freemasonry is an organisation whose sole purpose is world affairs

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Freemasonry is a cult opposed to all religions

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Freemasonry is a myth

• I really don't know what freemasonry is!

• All the above

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
  • Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Freemasonry, what is it? Is it a cult, an organisation, or a collection of people looking for an ultimate truth? How do you become a Freemason? Are Freemasons opposed to religions? Do they believe in god? Do they believe in more than one god? Are they ruling the world and dictating what should and shouldn't be done, or is it just another conspiracy theory? Where did Freemasons come from? And how did they manage to keep their secrets?

So we all know this topic has been debated on many occasions, I'm not looking for a debate about the legitimacy of Freemasons or how they're the devil's reincarnation in a group of people! I just want to know more about this topic!

I've had many conversations with self-proclaimed Freemasons, none of which managed to really explain freemasonry! What I personally know about the subject is what I found online, through some books, many documentaries and through the conversations I've had! I do have an idea about what freemasonry is and how it should be defined, however I still find my knowledge to be lacking! Your input is welcomed as long as you keep the conversation serious, informative and within forum rules!

[]

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Is there anything special about your dad?

Why are they interested about him?

Maybe this will help.

@Isabella

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Oof I forgot about this thread, good times

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Oof I forgot about this thread, good times

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Is there anything special about your dad?

Why are they interested about him?

Maybe this will help.
    @Isabella did ur dad end up getting invited into the grand lodge?

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Isabella did ur dad end up getting invited into the grand lodge?
    masonry don't invite

Firstly, let us first recognise some similarities in philosophy. All these groups, Freemasonry included, have integrity at their heart, and giving in their soul. To join Rotary, etc, you must be invited, to join Freemasonry you must ask. Each new member of these clubs (Rotary, etc.) is inducted into their organisation, Freemasons are initiated. You join Rotary, etc. you are “made” a Freemason. In Rotary, etc, you take a pledge, in Freemasonry you take an obligation on your holy book. What else happens in Rotary (except that Rotaract’s aims is to make leaders of the future) I have no idea, but of course, I know exactly what Freemasons get up to.

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I think abt it as an incubator.. they are not doing anything wrong if they do recognize talents and sponsor them.. help them reach the top if they are worth being pushed to the top.. this is not unethical.. but the real brain wrecker is the following "will this little favor put me in debt for a whole lifetime and make me follow a forced path ? or does it really comes under a the flag of fraternity..? "
    nothing about that

BBC News - Freemasons explain the rituals and benefits of membership
    "It is frowned upon. It is not to be used for your own personal benefit. It really is for others."

Anna adds: "I don't know a single other woman who's worked in [my industry].

"It has never helped me [in my career].

"I think in the past there probably have been cases of [nepotism] but I've never known of a single case in the women's Freemasons. I know people think there is but that's true of any society, isn't it?"

Last edited:
    Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    If what you are saying is true, and I think it is..how do they differ from any other race, sect, mafia, or simply an organization or a group which tend to do the same stuff in order to strengthen itself and to be in control of various economical keys? (example: Jews)
    answered this question. the mafias are clandestine if they pretend to be masons , they arent masons ,

if more clarification needed inform me

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    kalel:

According to the discovery documentary: the secret history of the freemasons, they did ignite the french revolution as an act of retaliation! (because the king of france banned the templars!)

And they established a country of their own : The united states! Without the freemasons there may have never been an independent USA!
    french masonry is different from other masonry its irregular except lodge national read what posted in articles already on al -khabar that i posted here ,

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    freemasonry is an interesting pyramid scheme. where the many enlist in the service of the elite few. though the numbers form a strategic advantage.

truth
    it is not a movement at the service of truth, for truth if anything, belongs to everyone and should not be brokered behind closed doors or in dark hallways. the absolute objective is not concerned with the truth.

so we can scrap away truth.

knowledge
    personally i do not pledge any kind of allegiance to anything i can not perceive in full before committing. the gradual revelation scheme adopted within the freemason societies is something i disapprove of. though i am quite certain that no specifics will ever be revealed, and the knowledge that is brokered in form of secrets is nothing but vague generalities. i expect the last one to be in par with the joke of the "bourou bourou" secret, where after one travels the whole world in search for the answer to the enigma, it turns out that the "bourou bourou" is the sound made when one throws a empty bottle in a pond of water at the bottom of some cave. in addition while knowledge may have been restricted to some closed circles in a long gone past, it is no longer the case in the 21st century.

and we can scrap away knowledge.

loyalty
    loyalty is another oxymoron of a movement that seems to advertise virtue on the surface while more often than not conflicts will arise between loyalties and doing what is right. the choices that people make will define them for what they are, especially when these choices are made at the expense of righteousness. for what man is a man who does not bring witness to the truth and stand by what's right? when that time arises, choose your path wisely :)

yet another conflict to ponder upon.

politics
    rumors are that the movement invests its networking and financial assets in politics, but then again citizens should refuse to endorse any kind of politics without being convinced of their validity. there are many rumors that puts a freemason background on many of the political and religious leaders, though i believe that many of these are self serving rumors.

so from a citizenship perspective, we can also scrap away politics.

economics
    we're left with the economic collaboration to the benefit of the members, i have been in touch with some individuals who have openly informed me about their freemason backgrounds, some of them rank pretty high, though they do not seem to coordinate with each other. some of them are economically established, others are not, the rates appear to be in harmony with the distribution of wealth within the middle and upper class. i must point out though that one of my acquaintances, who happens to have a rank of 32 out of the possible 33 ranks, sought my help for employment after having been desperately unemployed for two long years, oh and i must point i am not a freemason. though this may very well be an isolated case and may not be generalized. now are the freemason's really more successful than other individuals? i do not think there exists any empirical data that proves it one way or the other.

to reiterate my opening statement, freemasonry is yet another pyramid scheme, where the many fall at the service of the few, and where the pretexts under which people are lured in to the movement are many. i personally have issues with the freemasons' ways, especially when it comes to brokering information. i find this beyond despicable.

reason is the only sovereign that can be allowed to rule any complete individual.
    who wrote this?