• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Understanding freemasonry!

What is Freemasonry ?

• Freemasonry is a secret organization who aims for the ultimate truth

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Freemasonry is an organisation whose sole purpose is world affairs

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Freemasonry is a cult opposed to all religions

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Freemasonry is a myth

• I really don't know what freemasonry is!

• All the above

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
  • Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I said my dad was asked if he would like to join multiple times by his friends who are freemasons. That's what I meant by invited not that someone went out of their way to recruit him lol
    Recruit or 3azamou same

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Recruit or 3azamou same
    No there's a difference between someone telling you you should join freemasonry and someone asking you persistently to join. In the first instance it's just a friend talking to another about maybe sharing an interest, in the other it's someone harassing you to join something you have no interest in

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Just to clarify some things, I opened this thread because I'm a big fan of conspiracy theories, a secret organisation that is central to most of them is a natural point of interest. I have since lost interest in discussing freemasonry, I think they're just a bunch of old men with too much time on their hands now :p well and women since some lodges are apparently open to women :p

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Isabella is too busy changing her daughter's diapers to care about secret and not so secret societies :p
    What if they offered to change the diapers at your behest in order for you to free some time for scheming? ?

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    No there's a difference between someone telling you you should join freemasonry and someone asking you persistently to join. In the first instance it's just a friend talking to another about maybe sharing an interest, in the other it's someone harassing you to join something you have no interest in
    as for my mentor when they recruit or. Invite its the same we don't invite. The person should ask free will.
    بالعربي عزمو او قالولو يفوت او دعيو هي ذاتها هوي بدو يطلب مش هني ييطلبو
    ما عم بحكي. عن بيك عم بحكي بالمطلق وفق لوراق
    يعني بس يعبي لوراق بسمو طالب النور مش معزوم عل نور
    @Isabella @Iron Maiden
    Dad is a Mason .. And I have a mentor from England and im a mason :p

Last edited:
    Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Jite bwa2tik fi 3anna daraj tab2en badna nzabto w nhit armid 3al chate7 chi 18m2, fi majel ta3tina tes3ira?
    @fidelio LOL would serve u better
    ahdam comment ever
    or dad if he was alive

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

Isabella is too busy changing her daughter's diapers to care about secret and not so secret societies :p
    maybe you should tell your daughter about the free mason thread as a bed time story and maybe she'll farts and giggle

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

Jite bwa2tik fi 3anna daraj tab2en badna nzabto w nhit armid 3al chate7 chi 18m2, fi majel ta3tina tes3ira?
    you're supposed to remove the armeed and instead build large planters and plant some bushes and flowers
    after isolating your roof. this protect your roof for a long time instead of the isolating material being in direct contact with sun light
    two, you'd be making your mark on the effort of fighting global warming and in return when the plant become mature in the second year they will
    keep your roof cool during summer time.
    Lastly, I know you wrote it as a joke but let me turn it into some useful idea.
    This should be a law in Lebanon.

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

The following text is taken from the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite aka REEA (1st degree)

"""
    على الماسوني أن يحفظ دائماً في ذهنه المبادئ الأساسية للماسونية.
    يحدد دستور أندرسن أن الماسونية انشئت لتجمع القيم الأخلاقية العالية ولتكون محور الوحدة التي بدونها لبقيت في الجهل.
    إن مهمة الماسونية هي تحضير التوافق الكوني.
    إذاً عليها تحسين الإنسان والمجتمع على السواء .

جوهرياً، إن الماسونية هي مؤسسة بشرية، فلسفية وتقدمية.
    للماسونية أداة: البحث عن الحقيقة، دراسة الأخلاق وممارسة التعاضد .

انها تعمل على التحسين الأخلاقي، على الإتقان الفكري والإجتماعي للإنسانية.
    من مبادئها التسامح المتبادل وإحترم الاخرين والذات وحرية المعتقد المطلقة.

تعتبر الماسونية أن الإدراك الماورائي هو بمثابة حق حصري في الرأي الشخصي لأعضائها، فهي ترفض كل تأكيد عقائدي.

لهذا فإن الماسونية لا تضع أية حدود للبحث عن الحقيقة، لأنها تستمد مبادئها من المنطق ومحبة الإنسانية.

شعار الماسونية : حرية - مساواة - أخاء
    """
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

هذا والله أعلم
    seems to me more like a tybical Lebanese bolitical barty manifesto ?

Last edited:
    Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    you're supposed to remove the armeed and instead build large planters and plant some bushes and flowers
    after isolating your roof. this protect your roof for a long time instead of the isolating material being in direct contact with sun light
    two, you'd be making your mark on the effort of fighting global warming and in return when the plant become mature in the second year they will
    keep your roof cool during summer time.
    Lastly, I know you wrote it as a joke but let me turn it into some useful idea.
    This should be a law in Lebanon.
    Walla fekra helwe, ftah fiya cherke decor w masonry w lahi2 3al bourgeois yali badoun yherbo el climate change w oss doulaaaaar