• Freemasonry is a secret organization who aims for the ultimate truth

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Freemasonry is an organisation whose sole purpose is world affairs

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Freemasonry is a cult opposed to all religions

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Freemasonry is a myth

• I really don't know what freemasonry is!

• All the above

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters
Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The article says exactly what I've been saying here. They're not a religion. But a religious lineage / fraternity.

I was also talking about Templars, a special lineage.

You are simply trying to spin the narrative on freemasonry because Antoun Saadeh was a Freemason. It's hilarious. But don't play your games with me.
Yay chou b7ebo la antoun s3ade Ana

• Advertisement
  • ๐“๐“‚€๐“„ƒ๐“‡ผ

๐“๐“‚€๐“„ƒ๐“‡ผ

Orange Room Supporter
    ุดุฑุจุงู† ูˆู…ูƒุชุฑ ุงูˆ ุญุดูŠุด ุงูˆ ุจุชุนุฑู ุงุจูˆ ุฒู‡ุฑุง
    Your article said exactly what I said.

ุฑูˆุญูŠ ู„ุญูˆุณูŠ ูƒูˆูƒุง.

๐“๐“‚€๐“„ƒ๐“‡ผ

๐“๐“‚€๐“„ƒ๐“‡ผ

Orange Room Supporter
    Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    And this is the mission of the knight templars, said by one of their grandmasters.

They donโ€™t exist under that name any more, their original mission was to take care of the Crusaders

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The article says exactly what I've been saying here. They're not a religion. But a religious lineage / fraternity.

I was also talking about Templars, a special lineage.

You are simply trying to spin the narrative on freemasonry because Antoun Saadeh was a Freemason. It's hilarious. But don't play your games with me.
    The Templars were long before Freemasonry and not at all connected, they were mostly killed of by a French King
    The lineage of Freemasonry is to the Guild of stonemasons, all people in the latter part of medieval Britain were Catholic Christians, but the philosophy of the staonemasons was to work together in peace and harmony and there was a code of conduct
    There was no direct link to any religion apart from the fact that back in those days God was feared amd followed in their churches, which the stonemasons were building
    So you have to believe in God to be a regular Freemason, believing in God itself is not a religion

๐“๐“‚€๐“„ƒ๐“‡ผ

๐“๐“‚€๐“„ƒ๐“‡ผ

Orange Room Supporter
    They donโ€™t exist under that name any more, their original mission was to take care of the Crusaders
    That's true. They're under different names and lodges. But that's because the church started persecuting them and killing them when they critiqued Christianity and discovered its pagan origins and had banking power and leverage through debt on France. Hence, why their lineages went underground and you had Rosicrucians (silent evangelists) in the 1600s and other movements waiting for the "lion" to overthrow the Church.

Also many Templars in Lebanon and Syria entered the Druze faith. And were influenced by the Druze in many ways. And the lineages still exist.

The Druze, Alewites, Assassins, Qarmatians and Ikhwan Al Safa are themselves not normal religions but secret brotherhoods / fraternities / lodges. And had great influence on European freemasonry when it came to this region. And still to this day.

๐“๐“‚€๐“„ƒ๐“‡ผ

๐“๐“‚€๐“„ƒ๐“‡ผ

Orange Room Supporter
    The Templars were long before Freemasonry and not at all connected, they were mostly killed of by a French King
    The lineage of Freemasonry is to the Guild of stonemasons, all people in the latter part of medieval Britain were Catholic Christians, but the philosophy of the staonemasons was to work together in peace and harmony and there was a code of conduct
    There was no direct link to any religion apart from the fact that back in those days God was feared amd followed in their churches, which the stonemasons were building
    So you have to believe in God to be a regular Freemason, believing in God itself is not a religion
    That's entirely false. It's exoteric. Equivelant of saying "Druze are Muslims". The lineages persisted and maintained gnostic mystery cults.

๐“๐“‚€๐“„ƒ๐“‡ผ

๐“๐“‚€๐“„ƒ๐“‡ผ

Orange Room Supporter
    If you want proof that you're wrong, you can look for their records and you'd see records from 1100 to this day showing that Templars are freemasons and continued to practice Gnosticism. I suggest reading Albert Pike.

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    If you want proof that you're wrong, you can look for their records and you'd see records from 1100 to this day showing that Templars are freemasons and continued to practice Gnosticism. I suggest reading Albert Pike.
    suggest back that u should read Robert Freke Gouldโ€™s History of Freemasonry and Mackayโ€™s book of the same name. Both eminent Freemasons and members of the Quatuor Coronati Lodge in London, where the first Grand Lodge was formed from the evolving lodges of operative Freemasons.
    I doubt u had read anything by Albert Pike, also a Freemason, who should know better. I cannot change the mind of a fool, it is what he wishes was true, so in his mind it is
    have a nice day.

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    That's true. They're under different names and lodges. But that's because the church started persecuting them and killing them when they critiqued Christianity and discovered its pagan origins and had banking power and leverage through debt on France. Hence, why their lineages went underground and you had Rosicrucians (silent evangelists) in the 1600s and other movements waiting for the "lion" to overthrow the Church.

Also many Templars in Lebanon and Syria entered the Druze faith. And were influenced by the Druze in many ways. And the lineages still exist.

The Druze, Alewites, Assassins, Qarmatians and Ikhwan Al Safa are themselves not normal religions but secret brotherhoods / fraternities / lodges. And had great influence on European freemasonry when it came to this region. And still to this day.
    Thatโ€™s a whole other Story, Druze have an โ€œinsiderโ€ part of their religion where only a selected few are members, the rest of the Druze are just ordinary folk. So the Druze have secret ceremonies that not all Druze are privileged to witness
    It is also said that they are midway between Christian and Muslim, but who knows

๐“๐“‚€๐“„ƒ๐“‡ผ

๐“๐“‚€๐“„ƒ๐“‡ผ

Orange Room Supporter
    Thatโ€™s a whole other Story, Druze have an โ€œinsiderโ€ part of their religion where only a selected few are members, the rest of the Druze are just ordinary folk. So the Druze have secret ceremonies that not all Druze are privileged to witness
    It is also said that they are midway between Christian and Muslim, but who knows
    You are clearly dishonest and a "journo". You ran away with your "freemasons started in the 1700s" theory when I mentioned the Rosicrucians of the 1600s and the Templar interactions with the Druze post 1100 (which has records on both sides). And instead decided to end the discussion.

And now you're sitting there giving moi (a Druze), public perceptions of my faith, even stupider than your exoteric understanding of Freemasons.

If Albert Pike agrees with you that Freemasons are 1700s stonemasons, he would haven't mentioned "Druze" and "Sufis" multiple times in his book "Morals and Dogma. The Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite".

Please explain to us what an "Ancient Rite" means. And how it started in the 1700s if it is "Ancient".

๐“๐“‚€๐“„ƒ๐“‡ผ

๐“๐“‚€๐“„ƒ๐“‡ผ

Orange Room Supporter
    Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    To those here who are not "stupid journos", a good book to read about Eastern freemasonry is "Secret Sects of Syria" and to study in depth about "Ikhwan Al Safa" / Brethren of Purity. I also have written on my website about relations / similarities between Druze and Freemasons. ุงู„ุจู†ุงุกูˆู† ุงู„ุฃุญุฑุงุฑ ูˆ ุงู„ุฏุฑูˆุฒ โ€“ Druze and Freemason connections
    Ur confusing ritualistic legend with factual history, are u A Freemason?
    It is called โ€œthe morals and dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonryโ€ and references and explains the Scottish Rite rituals and degrees. These Rites are purely made up in the mid 1700โ€™s by a French man called Stephen Moran. The Scottish Rite is neither Ancient nor a real part of Freemasonry, but accepted as addendum degrees, but not at the hesrt of Freemasonry and although recognised by UGLE it is not practiced here (UK) where Freemasonry began
    As for the use of the word โ€œancient,โ€ this came about when the second grand lodge in England was formed in 1753 by a group of Freemasons who didnโ€™t agree with the changes the 1717 lodge had introduced, but both followed the โ€œAncient Chargesโ€ derived from manuscripts made by Stonemasons around 1390
    I have this book.
    I am not only a journalist being a journalist chi.... Being a Mason chi tene..
    I was told to Inform you that i correspond with a real masonic historian and a regular Freemason
    And that there is no need for u to be rude, a real mason would show politeness and understanding
    And I was advised to block u
    And to stop ur games bcz real chaplains and grand masters are reading.

Last edited:
    Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Freemasonry evolved over the 17th century before the first Grand Lodge in London was formed by 4 of these evolving Lodges. Meantime, in Scotland, operative masons Lodges existed alongside speculative masonry, one exists still today, but now has non stonemasons as members too. Called Lodge Operative 150 :
    HOME | Home

๐“๐“‚€๐“„ƒ๐“‡ผ

๐“๐“‚€๐“„ƒ๐“‡ผ

Orange Room Supporter
    Ur confusing ritualistic legend with factual history, are u A Freemason?
    I have this book.
    I am not only a journalist being a journalist chi.... Being a Mason chi tene..
    I was told to Inform you that correspond with a real masonic historian and a regular Freemason
    And that there is no need for u to be rude, a real mason would show politeness and understanding
    And I was advised to block u
    You started our interaction by calling me "drugged and drunk". And in my tradition, I can assault those who assault me. But if you want to be polite going forward, I'll gladly be polite. All I said was that freemasons were brotherhoods with gnostic beliefs. And you scoffed at that. Then cited an article that says they were a fraternity. So basically, a brotherhood.

"Factual" history says that there was many movements prior to the 1700 that were secret fraternities and practiced Gnostic beliefs. These gnostic beliefs entailed the sacred geometry of Master Pythagoras. (Hence the emphasis in Freemasony on I A O. "I" is the line. "A" is the compass and "O" is the circle). I don't believe this all popped up in the 1700s. I believe this goes back to Pythagorus and even before him. Master Pythagorus himself had a secret fraternity with initiation and rules that showed great interest in architecture.

Factual history has documents of interactions between Templars and Druze past 1100. Meaning, they didn't cease to exist but went underground. Those can be attested to by Timothy Hogan, who is a Grandmaster in France. There's other sources that attest that Templars were a secret order if you don't believe that.

I consider Druze Masons. And consider myself a Mason. I don't think the 1700s European freemasony added much or was any different than Ikhwan Al Safa and previous movements. But it continued ancient traditions. That's all.

๐“๐“‚€๐“„ƒ๐“‡ผ

๐“๐“‚€๐“„ƒ๐“‡ผ

Orange Room Supporter
    Freemasonry evolved over the 17th century before the first Grand Lodge in London was formed by 4 of these evolving Lodges. Meantime, in Scotland, operative masons Lodges existed alongside speculative masonry, one exists still today, but now has non stonemasons as members too. Called Lodge Operative 150 :
    HOME | Home
    What did they introduce that secrets orders of Rosicrucians and Templars and Pythagorians didn't have? For them to be considered new?

๐“๐“‚€๐“„ƒ๐“‡ผ

๐“๐“‚€๐“„ƒ๐“‡ผ

Orange Room Supporter
    Templars post trial.

"
    A considerable am ount of evidence survives in royal and other records
    about the lives of Templars in England and Aragon after the trial which had
    led to the dissolution of their order in 1312. English brothers were dispat๎€ฅ
    ched to reside in monasteries belonging to other religious orders and most of
    them continued to lead an enclosed life until their death, whereas their
    colleagues in Aragon, where Templar property remained in royal hands until
    1317, enjoyed m uch greater freedom: in 1312 they were sent to live in their
    own houses, where they were unsupervised, and the majority appear at some
    stage to have abandoned the regular life.
    "

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    your mind is obviously closed to the truth so it is pointless in continuing, thanks for an interesting insight into your imaginative mind, may I wish you prace and harmony in the future

๐“๐“‚€๐“„ƒ๐“‡ผ

๐“๐“‚€๐“„ƒ๐“‡ผ

Orange Room Supporter
    HOME | Home
    This might be the official historic narrative but it's false. Also the one about the Druze is false; they didn't start in 1010 or by Ad-Darazi. How do I know it's false on Freemasons? I've seen very similar movements prior to the 1700s. I've seen lineages that tie themselves back to the Templars and Sufis.