• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

United Kingdom is a Police State!

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Not going into a debate on Islam in this thread :) but what you described is not the religion, but rather the interpretation of the religion by idiots. It’s equivalent to judging Christianity by looking at the popes selling tickets to paradise ... and please don’t conclude I have any beef with Christianity, I would not be Christian if I did, it is precisely from my Christian perspective that I don’t accept your discrimination against Islam...

Are you saying that all Islamic scholars are idiots who misinterpret the Quran?
From Hanafism, Malikism, Hanbalism, Shafiism, to Jaafarism, there isn't a school of Islam that doesn't prescribe the death penalty for apostasy.
How does that make Islam a peaceful religion that's being misinterpreted by "idiots"?

Are there people who willingly ignore 50% of Islamic teachings and seek their own version of Islam?
Yes, but then again that doesn't make Islam itself a peaceful religion.

I suggest you do some research before you engage in any religious debates and accuse others of holding "extremist" views, because you obviously don't know what you're talking about.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Are you saying that all Islamic scholars are idiots who misinterpret the Quran?
From Hanafism, Malikism, Hanbalism, Shafiism, to Jaafarism, there isn't a school of Islam that doesn't prescribe the death penalty for apostasy.
How does that make Islam a peaceful religion that's being misinterpreted by "idiots"?

Are there people who willingly ignore 50% of Islamic teachings and seek their own version of Islam?
Yes, but then again that doesn't make Islam itself a peaceful religion.

I suggest you do some research before you engage in any religious debates and accuse others of holding "extremist" views, because you obviously don't know what you're talking about.

I said I won’t engage on this thread, as I really don’t care for your extremist views of Islam. This is for debating wether or not the uk is a police state...
#zealot

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Anyone who believes that Islam is not "extreme" needs to do himself a favor and read the Quran and Hadith, or better yet book a ticket to Pakistan where thousands took to the street to demand the death penalty for a blaspheming Christian woman.

Moderation in the face of tyranny is no virtue. It's a sign of naivety and Leftist rose-tinted spectacles.

I hear you, and respect your opinion, but don’t buy it.
fairness is not a leftist trait, balance is not a leftist trait. The ability to listen and accept that others think differently is not a leftist trait.
The ability to see good and work with it rather than see the bad and feed it, are not leftist traits. You should go check yourself before you give any lessons.
Now, is the uk a police state or not? :)