• LVV

LVV

Biggest defeat for FPM in the second most important university in Lebanon
    Jbail ( 90 percent Christians)
    Beirut ( 30 percent Christians

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    FPM and Tashnag decided not to run in LAU so maybe you should read the article first before reading into it.

Bala falsafé bikoun arya7.

}
    Okay and ?
    They knew they won’t stand a chance so they decided to save face
    Like you’re doing right now.

Reactions: LVV
    Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Hansel & Gretel.

Has it ever occurred to you that what the FPM student committee is claiming might be true? Of course not, and there's a name for that.
    All lies and saving face

FPMers run away from elections where they don't stand the chance
    pretty much like what usually happens in FPM's internal elections.

3echna w chefna

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    All lies and saving face

FPMers run away from elections where they don't stand the chance
    pretty much like what usually happens in FPM's internal elections.

3echna w chefna
    Dude la 3eshet wala shefet shi. Go sell your rhetoric to the few morons who still believe it.
    FPM pretty much dominates every election in universities. But when the cultists have no chance except through guerilla tactics, then screw elections altogether.
    FPM is stronger today in LAU than before the elections. That's the truth that the vast majority of the students who are on the sidelines are aware of today. Regardless of my opinion about introducing politics into the campuses.

this is becoming ridiculous. Thread closed bala jorsa trust me.

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Dude la 3eshet wala shefet shi. Go sell your rhetoric to the few morons who still believe it.
    FPM pretty much dominates every election in universities. But when the cultists have no chance except through guerilla tactics, then screw elections altogether.
    FPM is stronger today in LAU than before the elections. That's the truth that the vast majority of the students who are on the sidelines are aware of today. Regardless of my opinion about introducing politics into the campuses.

this is becoming ridiculous. Thread closed bala jorsa trust me.
    5 parties allying against 1 party w byiji bi illak khosro lol. Note that the parties allying against FPM are brothers of corruption!

• Haha
    fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    5 parties allying against 1 party w byiji bi illak khosro lol. Note that the parties allying against FPM are brothers of corruption!
    Lah nseet "pretty much like what usually happens in FPM's internal elections" haydi raw3a.

ya3ni eza 3am yemza7, beykha, w eza jadd bikoun feti7 kteer el shab.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    FPM is stronger today in LAU than before the elections. That's the truth that the vast majority of the students who are on the sidelines are aware of today.
    Hilarious
    I like how you fabricate a theory and advertise it as the truth

Hard luck to FPM for this loss
    And best of luck for next year

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Hilarious
    I like how you fabricate a theory and advertise it as the truth

Hard luck to FPM for this loss
    And best of luck for next year
    I actually had to read the underlined part quite a few times to be absolutely sure it was you who wrote it. Anyway, common sense and insights seem to evade you like the plague.

I'm sorry you lost this year's Nobel Peace prize, Gold Medal in the Olympics, Hrajel Tombola bi 3eed el Sayde and last week's LOTO, even though you didn't participate in any of those.

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I actually had to read the underlined part quite a few times to be absolutely sure it was you who wrote it. Anyway, common sense and insights seem to evade you like the plague.

I'm sorry you lost this year's Nobel Peace prize, Gold Medal in the Olympics, Hrajel Tombola bi 3eed el Sayde and last week's LOTO, even though you didn't participate in any of those.
    El tombola 3adatan ba3d el ro2asa or abel?

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Abel w ba3ed.
    Abel el tombola bta3moul emotional dance, w ba3d el tombola bta3moul waslé mechanical. lol
    No seriously coz iza toli3 ra2mak w int kint sirt falet bitkoun khsort lol

• Haha