University elections 2019

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

وفاز حزب "القوات اللبنانية" بالتحالف مع "المستقبل" و"الكتائب" و"الاشتراكي" في بيروت بنتيجة 119 مقعداً.

وفازت "القوات" وحلفاؤها بـ13 كلية، مقابل فوز "الوطني الحر"
وحزب الله وحركة أمل بـ 8 كليات، وفوز المستقلون بـ5 كليات.
LF won most important Christian university
FPM collapsing
Under Bassil FMP is no longer main Christians party
USJ majority christian?

• Advertisement
  • Aoune32!

Aoune32!

the youth of this country is the future and those who think that it doesnt matter it does. the people 40s and 50s will get older and we are an aging population. alot of the youth are pro LF. they are living in the days of Bashir.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

the youth of this country is the future and those who think that it doesnt matter it does. the people 40s and 50s will get older and we are an aging population. alot of the youth are pro LF. they are living in the days of Bashir.
    Who cares about Bachir when we have Geagea? In my opinion, he's a far more intelligent and capable leader. A visionary.
    The surprise LF victory at the last elections is a testament to the man's political prowess.
    I expect the LF to double in size within a few years. Many formerly pro-FPM Oroomers like @LVV, @Resign, and myself are now openly endorsing ouwwet.

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    Hey but halls see that

بيان صادر عن قطاع الشباب والرياضة في التيار الوطني الحر:

حقق طلاب التيار الوطني الحر وحلفائه فوزا كاسحا في انتخابات الجامعة اليسوعية.
    ففي الكليات الكبرى التي يفوق عددها ٥٥٠ طالب فاز التيار وحلفائه بنتيجة ٣-١ حيث انتصر بكليات الهندسة (الفارق ٧٨ صوت) الطب (الفارق ٦٢ صوت) والآداب (الفارق ٢٩ صوت) وخسر في إدارة الأعمال (الفارق ١٣ صوت).
    الى ذلك استعاد التيار مع حلفائه كلية طب الأسنان، وكلية التكنولوجيا والمعلوماتية، وفاز في كلية العلوم، وعادل النتيجة في الErgotherapie..
    أما في مجمع زحلة التي يخوض التيار الإنتخابات فيها للمرة الأولى فقد عادل التيار وحلفائه النتيجة ٢-٢ مع القوات وحلفائها بعدما كانت النتيجة ٤-٠ في العام الماضي.
    أما في باقي الكليات المتوسطة والصغرى فقد تقاسم الفرقاء الفوز على أن يصدر جدول مفصل عن قطاع الشباب والرياضة يفنّد كامل النتائج.
    في النهاية يتوجه قطاع الشباب والرياضة في التيار الوطني الحر بالشكر من كافة طلاب الجامعة اليسوعية على مشاركتهم الفاعلة في الإنتخابات الطالبية، ويشير إلى أن عنوان برنامجه الإنتخابي هذا العام كان "الإلتزام" وهذا وسيؤكده طلاّب التيار بالأفعال لا بالأقوال.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Who cares about Bachir when we have Geagea? In my opinion, he's a far more intelligent and capable leader. A visionary.
    The surprise LF victory at the last elections is a testament to the man's political prowess.
    I expect the LF to double in size within a few years. Many formerly pro-FPM Oroomers like @LVV, @Resign, and myself are now openly endorsing ouwwet.
    well they are the second leading christian party. i dont doubt that they will do good in the next elections. i expect 20 MPs.

Mrsrxmas

Mrsrxmas

Somehow a Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The age old who won USJ :lol:
    I was tagged as LF back in the day on the LF website knowing that i ran as FPM as i was a hardcore activist...funny days and i guess nothing has changed!

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The age old who won USJ :lol:
    I was tagged as LF back in the day on the LF website knowing that i ran as FPM as i was a hardcore activist...funny days and i guess nothing has changed!
    Now i have trust issues all of a sudden with you Mr.

Mrsrxmas

Mrsrxmas

Somehow a Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Now i have trust issues all of a sudden with you Mr.
    I had the same problem when i saw my name. Do I trust LF or what i have lived for years and years... i went through a whole complex mental state not knowing who i was.
    Years of therapy and i had to leave the country as this was not doing it! Now i live abroad in a state of PTSD not knowing what i am! I pretend to be a liberal commie but when i see "Zahra" on tv i cry as he is majestic and reminds me how el Dr was saved by the idea of him.
    I need help!

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I had the same problem when i saw my name. Do I trust LF or what i have lived for years and years... i went through a whole complex mental state not knowing who i was.
    Years of therapy and i had to leave the country as this was not doing it! Now i live abroad in a state of PTSD not knowing what i am! I pretend to be a liberal commie but when i see "Zahra" on tv i cry as he is majestic and reminds me how el Dr was saved by the idea of him.
    I need help!
    Hey don't get all worked up about it. Whenever you get the Zahra fit, go check the fridge. If you have more than 4 sacs of bread then you should get really worried. Otherwise it's all in your head.

LVV

LVV

No problem the sun ☀ is shining and the truth is clear
    FPM is like the dinosaur ? on the way of extinction

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    mfakar 7alak mahdoum??
    wishing u know how to count aslan.
    Mahdoum w noss!
    At least not oozing negativity all the time like you lot. You should know when to take it with a grain of salt and have a laugh.

LVV

LVV

A common misconception, when u eat a chicken you are eating a dinosaur, long live the dinosaurs!!

RESIGN
    All your actions in changing threads or suppressed titles will not work
    Everything is clear for everyone
    No problem delete this
    These elections behind us
    Sun ? is shining and the truth is exploding
    See you in AUB election

Mistletos

Mistletos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    All your actions in changing threads or suppressed titles will not work
    Everything is clear for everyone
    No problem delete this
    These elections behind us
    Sun ? is shining and the truth is exploding
    See you in AUB election
    I can see the title now: “crushing defeat of FPM, devastating drop in popularity as LF soars to new heights!”
    you should post it now and save us all the wait :)