University elections 2019

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
@LVV when will you calm down with your overdramatized thread titles :lol::lol::lol:

Between you and @Ice Tea the forum is becoming a total joke.. :bucktooth:
But on the bright side you are actually funny :lol:

• Advertisement
  • Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Mate you don't understand English?
    Christians-Sunni-Druze defeated fake Christians & Iran-ruled Shia.
    i guess u still dont understand. i want to know the sectarian composition of USJ?

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    It is no joking matter my flat friend.
    And here you are @Muki always on spot to clap for these overdramatized thread titles made by your buddies!
    I dislike FPM and HA more than you but no need for overdramatizing every single shit that happens!

Not so long ago @LVV was making big fuss(es) about how Michel Aoun made these historical changes that would change the world!!!!
    The most STRIKING changes that will hit the universe and humanity as whole and blow our minds to peaces of pure successions!!!! :eek:

Last edited:
    MELF

MELF

Orange Room Supporter
    And here you are @Muki always on spot to clap for these overdramatized thread titles made buy your buddies!
    I dislike FPM and HA more than you but no need for overdramatizing every single shit that happens!

Not so long ago @LVV was making big fuss(es) about how Michel Aoun made these historical changes that would change the world!!!!
    The most STRIKING changes that will hit the universe and humanity as whole and blow our minds to peaces of pure successions!!!! :eek:
    We can't be serious all the time my friend ?.
    Besides, let LVV celebrate. They duped him for years but now he's #woke thank the Lord 7akeem.

Reactions: LVV
    O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    We can't be serious all the time my friend ?.
    Besides, let LVV celebrate. They duped him for years but now he's #woke thank the Lord 7akeem.
    The dude is always celebrating :lol: :lol: :lol:

I need to know what the hell you are giving him now!!! :asshat:

• Haha
    Reactions: LVV
    Cedrus Libani

Cedrus Libani

Great. All Christians should unite under LF since they represent Christians' best interests. Remember when all Christians used to be united under Kateb? Look how all Shias are united under Hezbollah/Amal or all Sunnis under Future. Christians being fragmented only does us harm while the Moslems rejoice.
    The LF of today is not the LF of Bashir. Bashir stood for Lebanon; Samir Geagea stands for Saudi Arabia. While I'd love to see the Christians united, it has to be under a figure that will protect their rights, not sell them for 3 pieces of silver or the approval of Rustom Ghazali or Mohammed bin Salman.

LVV

LVV

@LVV when will you calm down with your overdramatized thread titles :lol::lol::lol:

Between you and @Ice Tea the forum is becoming a total joke.. :bucktooth:
    But on the bright side you are actually funny :lol:
    FMP is the joke

MELF

MELF

Orange Room Supporter
    The LF of today is not the LF of Bashir. Bashir stood for Lebanon; Samir Geagea stands for Saudi Arabia. While I'd love to see the Christians united, it has to be under a figure that will protect their rights, not sell them for 3 pieces of silver or the approval of Rustom Ghazali or Mohammed bin Salman.
    And how did LF sell itself to Saudi Arabia? At7efna

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    I want to emphasize I m not LF ; I love Beshir Gemayel biggest Christian hero ever who was not corrupted living in a small apartment
    I will never vote Samir Geaga LF in principle
    ASL?

LVV

LVV

وفاز حزب "القوات اللبنانية" بالتحالف مع "المستقبل" و"الكتائب" و"الاشتراكي" في بيروت بنتيجة 119 مقعداً.

وفازت "القوات" وحلفاؤها بـ13 كلية، مقابل فوز "الوطني الحر"
    وحزب الله وحركة أمل بـ 8 كليات، وفوز المستقلون بـ5 كليات.
    LF won most important Christian university
    FPM collapsing
    Under Bassil FMP is no longer main Christians party

LVV

LVV