Unprecedented development: Syria downs Israeli F16

thats exactly why israeli will never at least in the current situation allow a one state solution, its like mexico becomming a US states , why would the americans want that ?
Its not about they want, it is the de facto situation since 1967. There is no Palestinian state and Israel is controlling those territories, effectively placing themselves responsible for the population. Unlike earlier 1948 expansion, in 1967 plenty of Palestinians remained in West Bank or fled to Gaza after the conquest. Gaza particularly is problematic for Israelis to deal with and manage long term.

So far, Israelis strategy was to "manage" the crisis, not solve it. But that can't last forever especially if big business deals will require Israel to cooperate with surrounding countries.

• Advertisement
  • HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Nope didnt know, he’s even better than I thought
    Yea I follow his posts regularly and I like the way he debates and tries to get across his message
    Compare it to Naji who, even if I get his points, mostly has inflammatory and bravado posts that only serve to feel good at the price of antagonizing everybody else. Not a good quality for a member of FPM political bureau
    Yup one
    Of the ones who advised basil on the law

That law isn’t very intrets8ng abd Great
    Will lead to the decimation of the i2ta3 , most o fthem anyway

So by next election 2022 , it will be mainly parties that will survive

Karma is a bitch. Syria war will never end. It has been 7 years and it is still going. If the regime thinks it has won it hasn't seen anything yet. Israel might attack, other daesh clowns popping up everywhere. It is a war that will take 100 years. Every country is placing its nose in Syria. Nchalla yidalo 100 yrz.
    I agree, in the end Syria will transform into several countries because it has never been natural creation anyway.

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter
    Its not about they want, it is the de facto situation since 1967. There is no Palestinian state and Israel is controlling those territories, effectively placing themselves responsible for the population. Unlike earlier 1948 expansion, in 1967 plenty of Palestinians remained in West Bank or fled to Gaza after the conquest. Gaza particularly is problematic for Israelis to deal with and manage long term.

So far, Israelis strategy was to "manage" the crisis, not solve it. But that can't last forever especially if big business deals will require Israel to cooperate with surrounding countries.
    Then if placed under these two option israel will undoubtably go for the two state solution

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter
    They've had more than 50 years to compromise! They both truly believe the country belongs to them and them alone!

also suggested and rejected by both sides! Actually both Israel and Palestine are opposed to a two state solution as a whole not just dividing Jerusalem!

:lol: yeah this actually solves it! If china can build the world's longest undersea tunnel, I suppose Palestine can build an underground highway!

All deals have to be internationally guaranteed, so why push the conflict down the line? Get them both to share the bloody country instead lol!

Can Mexico get New Mexico back from the united states? It's gone , it's already part of the united states! What is being suggested here is a country like the united states, where both Israelis and Palestinians have compromised and gained! Instead of just compromising and keeping the status quo! Meaning that Israel gets to have additional territory and Palestinians get to have an infinitely better nationality!
    Yes they will have to compromise 50 years , whats so astonashing ?, of course they have rejected this solution or else why are we having this conversation ?
    Its not palestine thats gonna build the road or tunnel its israel because under the two state solution it passes through their territory , its about 50 km tops ; again why are you astonished?
    You didnt get my point about the US and mexico, why would a rich developed country add a poor heavily populatrd country that it knows that for along time will be reliant on their handouts before reaching the same level, same logic why would the israeli add a third of their population as new citizens ?
    And btw that third hates their guts , remember its not balanced conflict israel has the upper hand by light years

Aoune32!

[QUOTE = "Rachel Corrie, post: 1867245, member: 3420"] Just know that you can pray all the evil prayer for the war to be prolonged and more innocent lives to be lost. But just know that you can not pray for the fall of Assad's Syria because that will be your end. [/ QUOTE]

I pray for the fall of Assad and the war to be prolonged.

2 mins later. Im still here. Dont think we are scared of you hero. Once you want a war you will get one.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    [QUOTE = "Rachel Corrie, post: 1867245, member: 3420"] Just know that you can pray all the evil prayer for the war to be prolonged and more innocent lives to be lost. But just know that you can not pray for the fall of Assad's Syria because that will be your end. [/ QUOTE]

I pray for the fall of Assad and the war to be prolonged.

2 mins later. Im still here. Dont think we are scared of you hero. Once you want a war you will get one.
    Save your efforts Basho won't fall, because comrade Putin don't want that.
    I don't like Assad but it has been mathematically proven that his presence during this war had helped diverting apes attention off Lebanon.
    Whether you like it or not, the intervention of HA in Syria was crucial in protecting Lebanon too.
    You can fool yourself as much as you want, but it won't change the reality on the ground.
    Basho's army was spread thin, deserted, exhausted and was in desperate need for manpower. HA provided this manpower as well as expertise.
    I bet everyone knows that but ideological and sectarian blindness push people to deny the obvious.

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    A one state solution is the only possible solution ... under a secular multietnical and democratic constitution.leftist and democratic group from both communities aab and non arab must jin hans together on the long term to built this state .the issue not about religion or nationality but about the share of the resources..an above all the rght of return to all palestinian refugees in diaspora..
    froma second stand.. the colonial project of israel was idealisez by the british imperialism to create a colonial advanced post to keep control of the resources outes from arabian hinterland in the global fight against communism advance ...( belfor 1917 ) ..
    Arabs have never built a viable, democratic state that respects the civil rights of their people, and that is strong enough to compete and innovate on the global stage. Go ahead, name one Arab country.

That and the fact that Arabs religiously hate Jews and do not think of them as people, more like "apes and pigs".

I can see how it's very attractive to flood Israel with millions of low IQ bums who hate Jews to death. Good luck with that...

Aoune32!

Save your efforts Basho won't fall, because comrade Putin don't want that.
    I don't like Assad but it has been mathematically proven that his presence during this war had helped diverting apes attention off Lebanon.
    Whether you like it or not, the intervention of HA in Syria was crucial in protecting Lebanon too.
    You can fool yourself as much as you want, but it won't change the reality on the ground.
    Basho's army was spread thin, deserted, exhausted and was in desperate need for manpower. HA provided this manpower as well as expertise.
    I bet everyone knows that but ideological and sectarian blindness push people to deny the obvious.
    It wasn't only HA but thousands that came from Afghanistan to Yemen to save his sorry ass. For me I don't care. 3a2bel l 100 for the war.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    It wasn't only HA but thousands that came from Afghanistan to Yemen to save his sorry ass. For me I don't care. 3a2bel l 100 for the war.
    Yes sure it's was not HA alone, but HA was the closest, deployed near Lebanese borders in first stages of war.
    As for the length of war, i agree with you, and I have said that long time ago, as long as Lebanese are not dying, fekhar ykasser ba3do.

Aoune32!

Yes sure it's was not HA alone, but HA was the closest, deployed near Lebanese borders in first stages of war.
    As for the length of war, i agree with you, and I have said that long time ago, as long as Lebanese are not dying, fekhar ykasser ba3do.
    The Syrian issue is a long one. Gov has control only on about 55% of its land. Minorities everwhere. Every Alawite family has at least one person dead maybe more. This war without Russia would have been much worse.

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    1. Both sides of the conflict see the area as theirs and theirs entirely, they will not be satisfied with only ha

2. How do you solve the question of Jerusalem which is a major plot in the conflict?

3. The territories that are known as Palestine are not adjacent to each other, they're basically not connected and separated by enemy territories, how the hell do you travel from point a to point b safely in the same hypothetical country?

4. The hatred would still be there exactly the same as it is now! Also there is no balance of power between Israel and Palestine! One side is superior in this conflict in practically all areas!

5. Arabs do actually prefer to be living in Israel rather than the areas known as Palestine!

6. All possible solutions as previously stated require actual peace between all sides, in which case it's a lot better for them all to be in the same country divided among states than different countries separated by enemy territories! You would also remove one divisive force out of the equation and that's nationalism, so instead of both nationality and sect being a conflict you'd have a country like Lebanon where only sectarianism is the issue :p
    1) No, Israel have proposed to give Arabs as much as 95% of the land of West Bank (and to landswap the remaining 5%). Plus, there are legally binding international resolutions partitioning the area.

2) Jerusalem is the eternal capital of Israel. If Arabs don't get on board that, they can have their war.

3) By plane, or via prospective transnational highway guarded by IDF and subject to Israeli inspection (terrorists in Gaza may be smuggling weapons etc.).

4) There is a difference. Israelis do not teach their children to hate Arabs at school, the same cannot be said about Arabs where even US-funded UNRWA curricula was teaching antisemitism. Having said that, there is social stigma against Arabs in Israel due to the length of the conflict. Israelis rightfully assume Arabs want to kill them, and Arabs have given them no reason to think otherwise. Thus, Israeli "hate" is more like mistrust than outright hate of Arabs just for being Arabs. There is no "religious" hatred. Look around Israel -- all Arab nations that are either brutally ruled by a dictator, drowning in bloody conflict, or are simply poor or corrupt failed states.

5) So why do you think it's a good idea to force Jews to live with Arabs when latter have never built a viable society, and prefer living in enemy Israel than in their own state.

6) Lebanon is not a model country to emulate :p.