• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Unrest in France: Macron must go?

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The French people want to be lead by a real President, who puts their interests first.
Just look at this video. No French President was ever owned and humiliated as this one. De Gaulle would have shot the guy on the right for even touching him...twice. Chirac would have [email protected] slapped him. Even Mitterrand would most probably have ordered his arrest on the spot.

French people felt humiliated with Hollande's mediocrity. And today they feel even more humiliated by Macron's complete ownership by those who do not represent them, nor care for their interests.

Macron must go. And a true and real President must come....Although I fear the French people will be tricked once again, to elect an impostor.
(It shall be a very beautiful woman IMO)

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
The French people want to be lead by a real President, who puts their interests first.
Just look at this video. No French President was ever owned and humiliated as this one. De Gaulle would have shot the guy on the right for even touching him...twice. Chirac would have [email protected] slapped him. Even Mitterrand would most probably have ordered his arrest on the spot.

French people felt humiliated with Hollande's mediocrity. And today they feel even more humiliated by Macron's complete ownership by those who do not represent them, nor care for their interests.

Macron must go. And a true and real President must come....Although I fear the French people will be tricked once again, to elect an impostor.
(It shall be a very beautiful woman IMO)

so you speak for the french now?...we don't remember voting you in...must of slipped my mind

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
Do you represent them? Because you seem to speak in their name, and I'm not sure they voted you in. Is that you Manu?
Well i was not making wild claims like "the french people want" nor "french people felt humiliated" and so on....
If you did not figure it out yet: I am french and you do not speak in my name whatsoever be it pro or anti macron ...this is heresay and distant wild claims.
The truth is no one represents the french as seen in the last presidential elections...not even you! He won and he is serving his term and i am still waiting to give my opinion on him...this is year 2/5...3 to go.

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Well i was not making wild claims like "the french people want" nor "french people felt humiliated" and so on....
If you did not figure it out yet: I am french and you do not speak in my name whatsoever be it pro or anti macron ...this is heresay and distant wild claims.
The truth is no one represents the french as seen in the last presidential elections...not even you! He won and he is serving his term and i am still waiting to give my opinion on him...this is year 2/5...3 to go.

I clearly exposed my opinion about what the French people and precisely the Gilet Jaunes want and feel. I didn't speak in their name. I expressed my opinion and my understanding of what they want. Obviously you didn't like it, but you had no better answer than going on a tangent with a useless debate and pissing contest.

But when I saw that you wanted to keep going on that tangent, I thought it might be pertinent to point at the fact that you are the only one here who pretended speaking in the name of the French people, not me.

So try to be consistent next time when you want to engage in some debate. Understand the meaning of what you read and of what others are saying, and try to make sure not to accuse them of what you yourself are doing. Consistency...Search for its meaning if you like.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
I clearly exposed my opinion about what the French people and precisely the Gilet Jaunes want and feel. I didn't speak in their name. I expressed my opinion and my understanding of what they want. Obviously you didn't like it, but you had no better answer than going on a tangent with a useless debate and pissing contest.

But when I saw that you wanted to keep going on that tangent, I thought it might be pertinent to point at the fact that you are the only one here who pretended speaking in the name of the French people, not me.

So try to be consistent next time when you want to engage in some debate. Understand the meaning of what you read and of what others are saying, and try to make sure not to accuse them of what you yourself are doing. Consistency...Search for its meaning if you like.
Oh the irony of going on that high horse when you completly missed the point that was said in a short sentence to avoid spelling it out for you!

I am not going to try to educate you on french internal politics, representative state, history ,the 5th republic and so one...thats not why i am here for.
You seem to be the expert who watched the correct youtube videos to build an opinion based on a cherrypicked extract....
You are very inline with all the facebook and twitter experts and i am sure you will find other people to debate with that have the same level of expertise as you do and maybe someone who watched a youtube video that you have missed. As for me i will continue living my everyday life in france where i am clueless like the rest of my surrounding as macron filtered all of youtube to avoid us seeing him being OWNED!
I will let you debate with people on your level.. :)

PS: check out the number of protestor last saturday...divide that by the number of french and do that times 100 ...ull get the number of protestors ...then check the polls for EU elections

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Oh the irony of going on that high horse when you completly missed the point that was said in a short sentence to avoid spelling it out for you!

I am not going to try to educate you on french internal politics, representative state, history ,the 5th republic and so one...thats not why i am here for.
You seem to be the expert who watched the correct youtube videos to build an opinion based on a cherrypicked extract....
You are very inline with all the facebook and twitter experts and i am sure you will find other people to debate with that have the same level of expertise as you do and maybe someone who watched a youtube video that you have missed. As for me i will continue living my everyday life in france where i am clueless like the rest of my surrounding as macron filtered all of youtube to avoid us seeing him being OWNED!

PS: check out the number of protestor last saturday...divide that by the number of french and do that times 100 ...ull get the number of protestors ...then check the polls for EU elections

I'm not really interested in debating you, since you didn't show the minimum honesty and integrity, if not decency, right from your entry point.
You engaged yourself by falsely accusing me of speaking in the name of others, while speaking yourself in their name. Seriously?
You could have simply debated my point if you didn't agree with it. No problem. Unfortunately, you chose to resort to a cheap attempt at character assassination and de-legitimization, instead of addressing the point.
Hence where you started from, by saying: "so you speak for the french now?...we don't remember voting you in" (As if that is of any importance to start with, not to mention your arrogant tone and misplaced pretension)
That's too much bad faith, inconsistency and hypocrisy, for anyone to take you seriously. Sorry, but not my cup.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
I'm not really interested in debating you, since you didn't show the minimum honesty and integrity, if not decency, right from your entry point.
You engaged yourself by falsely accusing me of speaking in the name of others, while speaking yourself in their name. Seriously?
You could have simply debated my point if you didn't agree with it. No problem. Unfortunately, you chose to resort to a cheap attempt at character assassination and de-legitimization, instead of addressing the point.
Hence where you started from, by saying: "so you speak for the french now?...we don't remember voting you in" (As if that is of any importance to start with, not to mention your arrogant tone and misplaced pretension)
That's too much bad faith, inconsistency and hypocrisy, for anyone to take you seriously. Sorry, but not my cup.
Have your last word after this but to keep it civilized as i have no beef with you but only your post. your initial point was an opinion framed in an baseless generalisation and not a point that can be debated. You described a generalised state of mind and need of over 67million people who i happen to be one of hence the WE.
The response was one on an opinion that was arrogant to my taste and merits an equally sarcastic response. I do not claim to be an expert on lebanese politics as I do not live there nor follow it anymore but on the other hand I do pay taxes in france, buy my necessities im france, earn my salary in france and live my every day in this country and so yes saying this was a point...I know my where me and the people i know struggle and what bothers us and the problems of us probably not having a retraite even though we are paying more than any generation did, how our rights are shrinking and how this country has an ugly underbelly. Populist claims never touch on these points and that ugly truth and increasing goverment spending will worsen this and sooner or later it will hit in a worse way!
Neither of us speak in the name of the french as a whole as i mentioned before but at least my position is 1/67M that makes up that huge mosaic of opinions....
If you expect a debate please do not frame you opinion as a fact and a generalisation and should make it more interesting.
Have a nice evening

Viral

Yellow Vests take to the streets in rejection of Macron’s ‘rubbish’ olive branch (PHOTO, VIDEO)

Yellow Vests take to the streets in rejection of Macron’s ‘rubbish’ olive branch (PHOTO, VIDEO)

Calin A.

Riots on Champs-Élysées: Why violence has become ‘legitimate’ for some Yellow Vests

Paris on Saturday saw a second ultra-violent Yellow Vest protest. Although the rioting has been blamed on extreme elements who have infiltrated the movement, some Yellow Vests have now accepted it as legitimate to achieve their goalsFor most, the March 16 violence in Paris dropped like a bomb shell: After weeks of weaker participation and the once-a-week rallies being contained by security forces without any major incidents, France’s Yellow Vest movement was being described as running out of steam. “Act XVIII” of the protests, however, showed that the Yellow Vests had not given up, and resulted in France’s emblematic Champs-Élysées boulevard being left in a pile of broken glass and flamesThe government has attributed the violence to extreme elements – so-called casseurs – who have infiltrated the movement from both the left and the right side of the political spectrum"Today's actions are not the work of protesters, but of looters, arsonists and criminals. No cause justifies this violence," Prime Minister Édouard Philippe tweeted after visiting the scene of the destruction. While some Yellow Vests continue to fully distance themselves from the violence, others now appear willing to let the ransacking slide.
"Today's actions are not the work of protesters, but of looters, arsonists and criminals. No cause justifies this violence," Prime Minister Édouard Philippe tweeted after visiting the scene of the destruction.
‘Can’t say I’m sorry’
“It’s been 18 weeks and we haven’t been listened to,” a Yellow Vest participant named John, from the eastern city of Nancy, was cited as telling French daily Le Monde on the sidelines of the demonstration. “Before, they [the extremists) scared everyone, but now we see it as an advantage. They are the ones who get things moving forward, we are being too pacifist ourselves.”
Sixty-year-old Isabelle from Essonne, agreed: “If I was younger, I’d join the clashes too. The biggest violence is that of the government, the one that is triggering the anger.”
Of the near 10,000 Yellow Vests who gathered for the protests, police said that a staggering 1,500 extremists had been identified. Some 240 people were also arrested on Saturday.
The shop windows of Boss, Etam, Nike, Swarowski and numerous other boutiques lining the boulevard were shattered during the demonstration and 11 people suffered minor injuries after the famed brasserie Le Fouquet was set alight, along with a bank and several news kiosks. Police said 42 protesters, 17 officers and one firefighter were also injured.
“Up until now, I’ve intervened whenever I’ve seen damage being carried out during the demonstrations, but now, I just think to myself ‘too bad’,” 39-year old Jennifer, from the Western city of Rouen, said. “When I saw them attack Le Fouquet– the symbol of oligarchy – I can’t say I was satisfied, but I can’t say I was sorry either.”
New attitude
According to French sociologist Michel Wieviorka, some Yellow Vests have – since their first demonstration four months ago – gradually changed their attitude towards the use of violence during their rallies.
“Some feel that the violence is legitimate – that’s the big drama of what this whole movement has brought us,” he told broadcaster France Inter on Sunday, noting that it is the first time since the 1968 student riots in Paris that violence has returned as a legitimate mode of action.
"The violence is the culmination of a movement which is unable to structure itself and define its leadership and which feels that its demands are less and less listened to," he said, but noted that the movement is increasingly being splintered into two separate groups.
“At the road blocks, people are against the violence and have nothing to do with it, it’s a social movement… But at the same time there’s the Paris protests, on Saturdays, and the violence doesn’t have much to do with the road blocks, but the two fuel each other,” he said.
Isolating the rioters
Saturday’s riots were the worst to hit the capital since December 1, when Paris saw the most violent demonstration in decades, and which included severe vandalism to one of the country’s most respected landmarks, the Arc de Triomphe.
That time, however, the Yellow Vest movement fully distanced itself from the violence and condemned it.
Following the December riots, Macron’s government decided to scrap the diesel tax that was the trigger for the rise of the movement, but by the time it was announced, the Yellow Vests had already swelled into a broader movement protesting the president himself, his reforms and French elitism in general.
This led to the 41-year-old leader announcing a concession package worth some €10 billion to boost the incomes of France’s poorest. He also launched a “national debate” meant to allow the French to have a greater say in France’s way forward. Saturday’s protest coincided with the end of the debates.
Macron's move initially seemed to have worked, with the number of Yellow Vest protesters declining week by week and with public opinion gradually turning against the movement, but Saturday’s violence underscored the government’s challenge of finding a way to weed out the rioters from the protesters.
The French president, who was forced to cut short a skiing trip in the Pyrénées to return to Paris for a crisis meeting, vowed to take "strong decisions" to prevent further violence.
"There are people today who try by all means... to damage the Republic by breaking, by destroying things at the risk of killing someone," Macron said.

Looting, clashes as Yellow Vests seek new momentum
Yellow Vests are just anarchists, beasts with no particular ideology, just puppets used by those who hate the raising of European Union, the fact that EU is a strong, democratic community that respect all the values Breitbart, Steve Bannon & their Populist Scum Puppets (Matteo Salvini, Viktor Orban, Marine Le Pen etc) hate!!
In order to put European Union down, our enemies, people with ZERO Moral, created these Yellow Vests anarchist movement, to destroy EU from within, the same purpose these Populist politicians (Matteo Salvini, Marine Le Pen, Viktor Orban etc) have.
The huge difference between Yellow Vests & the protest movements started two years ago in Central and Eastern Europe (Romania, Poland, Hungary) is that while Romanians, Poles & Hungarians were fighting and risking their lives in order to defend Democracy, Rule of Law, Freedom, Independence of Justice & Press Freedom, the Yellow Vests have only created chaos, destroying Paris in their fight against Democracy, Capitalism, European values!
While Yelow Vests hooligans have been attacking the forces supposed to enforce the law, in Bucharest, Romania, the beasts from Jandarmerie attacked PEACEFUL #Rezist protesters, children, journalists & tourists, GASED them, SHOT GRENADES at them, used WATER CANNONS against them & BEAT them! One protester died few days after being gased and beaten and I personally talked to another one that is slowly dying! Animals from Jandarmerie used secret gases doctors couldn’t cure!
This is one huge difference between Yellow Vests and those who protest to save Democracy and Justice in Central and Eastern Europe!.. By the way, another HUUUGE difference is the fact that, while Yellow Vests have the open support of Marine Le Pen, Matteo Salvini etc, leaders of the Hate Groups that are doing EVERYTHING to turn their countries into “ShitHoles” (I’m just quoting a president who used this syntagm), in Romania, Hungary, Poland we fight for Justice and Democracy, AGAINST DICTATORSHIP!

Attachments

• 7F5FDB42-3805-47F4-81FA-A4B1C9C00C92.jpeg
    7F5FDB42-3805-47F4-81FA-A4B1C9C00C92.jpeg
    132.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 6E1C2D6D-73AD-4344-A625-2BC33AC1F178.jpeg
    6E1C2D6D-73AD-4344-A625-2BC33AC1F178.jpeg
    40.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 6AD605DE-B5D7-4271-848F-6C5AC575C2C3.jpeg
    6AD605DE-B5D7-4271-848F-6C5AC575C2C3.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 3

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Forget it. Some people can’t get over their conspiracy theories peddled by extremists and lunatics and sponsored by RT...