• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Unrest in Libya - Updates and Discussions

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

There are Germany, Japan and even the rest of Western Europe to contradict your claims - these are horses that were let to the water and have chosen drink it.
Not really, you are abusing both countries, the whole world knows it. No really likes Americans fat asses who are too lazy to do anything
but bomb and kill other nations, detonate nuclear bombs, spread death wherever they go so they could fill their gas tanks for less than 1$
even the vehicles you drive are economically inefficient
Wrong, Western values come as a package, it is your choice which ones to embrace and which ones to discard - you are product of your own decisions.
strange, why we're always getting shitty or overly expensive packages

• Advertisement
  • proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Not really, you are abusing both countries, the whole world knows it. No really likes Americans fat asses who are too lazy to do anything
    but bomb and kill other nations, detonate nuclear bombs, spread death wherever they go so they could fill their gas tanks for less than 1$
    even the vehicles you drive are economically inefficient

strange, why we're always getting shitty or overly expensive packages
    I suspect you are suffering from absence of valid responses.

Republican

Republican

Legendary Member
    Islam used as a tool or extremist groups used as a tool? Lets see where their dirty games will take them!! =)

Your point is still out of touch though..
    There are actual Russian mercenaries among many others in Libya, so why are you not making any point about that?
    Islam not extremist groups.
    And I am not out of touch) The Wagner group is a mercenary corp, they get paid to fight, in this case they're getting paid by your brothers in the UAE to fight your other (ikhwani) brothers in Tripoli and Misrata. So batikh yetkassar)
    But if I have to pick sides in this, I'll pick Erdogan's side against UAE/Saudi/Egypt side, but for totally different reasons than yours.

Myso

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
    1500 highly trained Syrian Druze soldiers reported to have been deployed in Libya to fight with Haftar.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    it has been almost 9 years since qaddaffi was killed.

9 years after the lybian uprising, i want to ask, are the lybians living anybetter?

this is the difference between human beings and animals. people must think before acting, if it is truly a better life that they desire. lybians were well better off under that ugly dictator than they are under their own induced and never ending anarchy.

maybe something that the Lebanese revolution should learn from, though i doubt they are able of doing so.