• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Upcoming elections - August 2017

• Advertisement
  • joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Will you honour us by running this year dear J_L?
    The honor would be mine for real, however I am not cut out to be a moderator, it would totally ruin my forum experience. My natural role in the forum is to contribute by posting as many smilies as possible and be as annoying as possible to as many people as possible :)

I will however always contribute by reporting violating posts and the like and help out if I can from the sidelines. You guys and girls humble me with your energy and dedication.

Indie

Staff member
    @Nasser you should run again this year. I think you would be a good mod :)

Nasser

@Nasser you should run again this year. I think you would be a good mod :)
    I'm not exactly sure if I would be running again this year, mostly due to me starting the last year of my masters studies. I suppose I would be very busy and I would not have the required time for the job.

Either way, thank you for the trust.

eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The honor would be mine for real, however I am not cut out to be a moderator, it would totally ruin my forum experience. My natural role in the forum is to contribute by posting as many smilies as possible and be as annoying as possible to as many people as possible :)

I will however always contribute by reporting violating posts and the like and help out if I can from the sidelines. You guys and girls humble me with your energy and dedication.
    deghri sadda2, he was joking

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Dear all,

At the end of my second year as an elected mod, I decided that it is time for me to step out and leave the spot for another newcomer :) I believe that new blood is an essential element for continuity and survival, and here the OR is no exception.

I enjoyed the moderation experience you gave me, and I thank you for that. I hope I wasn't too harsh in my moderation judgement but discipline and following the rules are fundamental if we want to keep some high quality debates. After all, no one would like to see this forum become another chaotic Internet place to trade insults and offenses.

I will be always around as a faithful contributor to the debates here. I wish the new coming moderation team the best of luck and lots of creativity to advance the OR, much more than I had in mind but did not have time to completely deliver.

Greetings to all of you!

Goku

Dear all,

At the end of my second year as an elected mod, I decided that it is time for me to step out and leave the spot for another newcomer :) I believe that new blood is an essential element for continuity and survival, and here the OR is no exception.

I enjoyed the moderation experience you gave me, and I thank you for that. I hope I wasn't too harsh in my moderation judgement but discipline and following the rules are fundamental if we want to keep some high quality debates. After all, no one would like to see this forum become another chaotic Internet place to trade insults and offenses.

I will be always around as a faithful contributor to the debates here. I wish the new coming moderation team the best of luck and lots of creativity to advance the OR, much more than I had in mind but did not have time to completely deliver.

Greetings to all of you!
    Thank you kmarthe, you were a very good moderator for all I can tell, and I hope you will still be around in the forum and not drift too far.

Where's the fucking campaign section?! Is this the establishment's way of rigging this election against me? It won't work.

I'm going out to get super drink tonight I want to see a campaign section when I wake up at 5PM tomorrow!

Dear all,

Greetings to all of you!
    You were such a terrible mod you would have gotten humiliated in the polls anyway it's good that you avoided facing me

LOL! Rou7 ya sabe3 enta :D

Would you like me to change mind so we can have the chance to compete against each other and see who would make it? :cool:
    Lol I think we found Gebran Bassil, your lust for power even on a forum made it obvious.

You can run if you want I'm taking this election by the balls and I'm gonna twist them until everyone is conquered and beaten

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Lol I think we found Gebran Bassil, your lust for power even on a forum made it obvious.

You can run if you want I'm taking this election by the balls and I'm gonna twist them until everyone is conquered and beaten
    Long live Gebran!!

OK, let's see how many votes you would be able to gather for your conquest LOL

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Smart move deciding not to run against me you Feminist Nazi.

This forum needs people with balls In charge and I will #BringBackTheBalls
    I didn't decide not to run against you nor who would be running in the race, I simply said let's see how many votes you will be able to gather :)

LOL @feminist nazi