US Elections 2020 - Presidential, Congressional and Local [J.R. BIDEN POTUS]

Who do you support in the upcoming US elections?

• Donald Trump

• Joe Biden

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.

Viral

@SoFP1 It has been changed back. Fi takhabbot. :cigar:
EsMyEPoXUA05kVR

There are reports they are digging out and removing this panel as we speak ?
Netanyahu saying he doesn't recognize the name?

1611172682099.png

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
So TRUE What goes around must come around...

Trump's first work order when he took office 4 years ago was to assassinate Venezuela's President Maduro and Syria's Assad...
Guess what? Maduro and Assad are still Presidents but Trump is in the Dump of History today...

And what about Pompeo's farce sanctioning Bassil without evidence?
Looks like Bassil stays and Pompeo follows his Master's steps into the trach can and becomes sanctioned himself...
His version of "Experiencing the Glory of the American Experiment" by Lying, Cheating and Stealing didn't hep him fool the world this time around...

Pompeo among Trump officials sanctioned by Beijing for 'interfering in China’s internal affairs' — RT World News

Pompeo among Trump officials sanctioned by Beijing for 'interfering in China’s internal affairs'

View attachment 22657

China has imposed sanctions on 28 US figures, including former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and other allies of former President Donald Trump, over their alleged violations of China's sovereignty and interference in its affairs.
The sanctions ban the 28 individuals and their family from entering mainland China, Hong Kong and the autonomous region of Macao, while companies associated with them are also banned from doing business with China.
Announcing the sanctions on the same day Trump's successor was sworn into office, the Chinese foreign ministry said in a statement that those blacklisted included “anti-China politicians” who have displayed “selfish political interests and prejudice and hatred against China.”
It also claims those listed have contributed to a “series of crazy moves which have gravely interfered in China's internal affairs, undermined China's interests, offended the Chinese people, and seriously disrupted China-US relations.”

The sanctions continue the dire downturn in China-US relations during Trumps’ tenure, which had plummeted to new depths in recent days.Those sanctioned include Trump’s former campaign strategist Steve Bannon, who the outgoing president pardoned in his final hours in office, as well as John Bolton, Trump’s ex-national security adviser.
China’s foreign ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying accused Pompeo of “venomous lies” on Wednesday, calling him a “doomed clown and a joke of the century” after the US official accused China of “genocide” against Uighur Muslims on Tuesday. Pompeo also urged international courts to hold those responsible for the “atrocities” accountable.
Beijing and Washington have also recently sparred over a number of other issues, including China’s imposition of its national security law in Hong Kong, the sovereignty of Taiwan, and several trade disputes. The Trump administration also recently imposed a string of sanctions against Chinese officials for their alleged role in cracking down on protesters in Hong Kong.

ALSO ON RT.COM‘Big show every day’: China says damage done to Washington’s image by Pompeo will be ‘hard’ to repair

‘Big show every day’: China says damage done to Washington’s image by Pompeo will be ‘hard’ to repair

View attachment 22658
Beijing has said that the tenure of outgoing US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has brought “a lot of fun,” but made a dent in America’s prestige and credibility on the world stage.
China’s Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying was asked at a daily press briefing on Wednesday whether Pompeo will be missed in China.
“Of course,” Hua said in English. She then switched back to Mandarin: “He brought us a lot of fun. We were watching a big show every day.”

Hua accused Pompeo of spreading “lies” during his time in office, saying that “history will give him a fair trial.”
Chinese diplomats often sparred with Pompeo and were scathing in their criticism, calling him “Mr. Liar,” among other things.
A former CIA chief, Pompeo assumed office at the helm of the State Department in 2018. He directed Washington’s pressure campaign against Beijing, advocating restrictions against Chinese telecoms giant Huawei, and sanctions on Chinese officials over the treatment of protesters in Hong Kong and the Uyghur ethnic minority in Xinjiang.
In one of his final acts as America’s top diplomat, Pompeo accused China of committing “genocide” against the Uyghurs, and urged international courts to “promote accountability for those responsible for these atrocities.”
Beijing responded on Wednesday by dismissing the accusations as “outrageous lies” and “poison,” adding that genocide had “never happened in the past, is not happening now, and will never happen in China.”
In his farewell tweet on Tuesday, Pompeo wrote: “Serving as your Secretary of State has been a privilege and an honor. I'm immensely proud of the achievements we've had in the past four years.”
Weren’t you the one saying repeatedly Trump is the better of the 2? Are you pulling a Jumblatt like all arabs?

Viral

Weren’t you the one saying repeatedly Trump is the better of the 2? Are you pulling a Jumblatt like all arabs?
I consistently said I’m not partisan.

I was happy Trump’s victory four years ago saved us from Hillary who represented the deepest corruption in the Liberal body.

I was against liberals attacking Trump on silly issues with no basis that made them lose and look bad while Trump looked good every time, ignoring real winnable battles against him. Unfortunately those are the battles/issues that both parties are guilty of and neither one of them dare touching.

Trump’s predecessors committed war crimes by waging wars and destroying nations. Trump committed war crimes by starving nations and committing political assassinations and protecting his partners in crime like MBS…

I gave Trump the benefit of the doubt until today when he cowardly failed to save Julian Assange from the Deep State that he complained about and ignored his promise of releasing the JFK files. Had he done those two actions on his last day he would have proven he's trustworthy and I would be defending him now.

And last but not least, I haven’t praised Biden one way or another but I’m willing to give him the chance that was given to Trump hopefully he learned from Obama’s mistakes. I sincerely hope Biden will focus on his legacy during his Presidency since he’s not planning on running second term but lowering our expectations is the smart thing to do so we don’t look like like fools again and again. I look at both parties as one stinking dog shit divided…

So to be clear, I look at Biden’s win today the same way I looked at Trump’s win four years ago: The win of the least of two evils.