• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

US Elections 2020 - Presidential, Congressional and Local [J.R. BIDEN POTUS]

Who do you support in the upcoming US elections?

• Donald Trump

• Joe Biden

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zilzel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I have to admit that was a beautiful inclusive speech by Biden, but he has some big shoes to fill.
Yup, Obama's shoes are huge, and not just because he's black.

Biden inherited a mess but his experience in government will allow him to pull through. You are going to see what a functioning federal government can do. The vaccine rollout is the first test. I just hope the dumb hicks in red states don't refuse federal assistance, thinking they live on a ****ing island.

NewLeb

Biden inherited a mess but his experience in government will allow him to pull through. You are going to see what a functioning federal government can do. The vaccine rollout is the first test. I just hope the dumb hicks in red states don't refuse federal assistance, thinking they live on a ****ing island.

Is that why blue states are doing far worse than red states in regards to the pandemic?

And why do those “highly educated” liberals keep moving to Texas if blue states are so advanced?

You’re full of ****, bro.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member

Obama killed Usama, what else is there to match/fill.

"Biden inherited a mess but his experience in government will allow him to pull through. You are going to see what a functioning federal government can do. The vaccine rollout is the first test. I just hope the dumb hicks in red states don't refuse federal assistance, thinking they live on a ****ing island."

This part is total nonsense not worth internet paper.

NewLeb

The Democrats will attempt to overreach their position, and there’s going to be a nasty response. They know that most of the country doesn’t believe the fraud Biden got legitimately elected, and they don’t like that...

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
:lol:

EsQ-N77XYAAMxZQ

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The Democrats will attempt to overreach their position, and there’s going to be a nasty response. They know that most of the country doesn’t believe the fraud Biden got legitimately elected, and they don’t like that...

Most of the country meaning the 80 million who voted for Biden are not part of the country? You need to take your loss like an adult... get over it!

julesvernes99

Legendary Member
jo.PNG

Joe Biden on federal property right after instituting a mask mandate for everyone on federal property.
"Rules for thee but not for me"

Imperator

Trump the Great on Vaccine 💉
Today there is 900,000 vaccines delivered per day
Biden will rise to 1000,000 per day in the next 100 days
This plus the Ventilators afforded by Trump plus Testing greatly available under Trump also
President Trump role was to be an inspiration, he failed to inspire the nation about the mask but it is state authority to close or not
President Trump the Great afforded
Vaccins in 9 months 600 millions vaccines
Testing
Ventilators plus ressources for State .
Trump mistake was his personal narcissistic behavior