• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

US Elections 2020 - Presidential, Congressional and Local [J.R. BIDEN POTUS]

Who do you support in the upcoming US elections?

  • Donald Trump

  • Joe Biden

  • Neither


Results are only viewable after voting.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
So according to the Electric Reliability Council of Texas (which manages the state's power grid), 13% of the outages in Texas are attributable to wind power. The remaining 87% or outages are due to losses in coal, natural gas and nuclear energy.

Damn you libs for bring wind power to Texas!!! (Btw they had nothing to do with it)
 

mikeys71

Well-Known Member
Hey @NewLeb i don’t hear you talking about stock market??? Have you noticed that NASDAQ is up 3000 plus point since Nov 3rd? That’s almost 28%. Looks like Biden will even beat Obama’s best stock market record in history.
 

NewLeb

Member
Just like in Britain (and Western Europe in general), the non-whites are taking over. This was the plan all along. America was the last home where white people held significant power, and as you can see, it’s been littered by foreign American-hating scum, and Biden wants to let another 50,000 in.

Our only hope is secession. I don’t want to live with these people. Leftists are evil;

 

NewLeb

Member
I’m noticing a trend. It’s okay to be racist against straight white males and Sunnis, but not against blacks and Shiites.

It kinda makes sense now as to why there is a general dislike for Trump by Aounies.

 

NewLeb

Member
Because most “Aounies” men are not straight and white 😂

So what? There are plenty of white leftists out there who hate the concept of the “straight white male.” BLM and ANTIFA are full of ‘em... they’re all communist pricks.

In Lebanon, the phenomenon is the same, expect that it’s the Aounies who become best friends with the brown peasants (in this case Hezbollah), while right-wing groups like LF see the ludicrousness is such an approach.

This is also why Hezbollah and other Shiite entities have always been allied with communist and leftist groups, which is really ironic when you think about it, Marx being a Jew and all....
 

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
So what? There are plenty of white leftists out there who hate the concept of the “straight white male.” BLM and ANTIFA are full of ‘em... they’re all communist pricks.

In Lebanon, the phenomenon is the same, expect that it’s the Aounies who become best friends with the brown peasants (in this case Hezbollah), while right-wing groups like LF see the ludicrousness is such an approach.

This is also why Hezbollah and other Shiite entities have always been allied with communist and leftist groups, which is really ironic when you think about it, Marx being a Jew and all....
HA allied with communists? I would love to have a right/left divide in lebanon vs. What we have today... mafish
 
Top