• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

US Elections 2020 - Presidential, Congressional and Local [TRUMP vs BIDEN]

Who do you support in the upcoming US elections?

• Donald Trump

• Joe Biden

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.

NewLeb

Not even Fox News is buying your shit anymore @NewLeb. :cigar:

Just for your information, Fox isn’t that different than all the other corporate, mainstream media.

It (and the GOP in general ) benefit from the deep state as much as the leftist media does.

Eventually, Fox will have no choice but to take the fraud seriously (already happening), as the GOP base is still clinging to Trump, whether it likes it or not.

Last edited:

NewLeb

Perhaps war is exactly what these Trump-hating cretins need.

The average man is an idiot, and I sometimes wonder why Trump does all that he does to make things better for the regular Joe. If it were me, I’d have the senile fraud (Biden) take over and light the whole Middle East on fire.

These losers whine about Bush and Obama and other mainstream politicians for years, but when someone from the outside finally shows up, they castigate him as pure evil, the worst of the worst!

They are liars, and when they see they want “improvement,” they really don’t. In reality, they want more misery and violence and destruction, and I hope Biden gives it to them.....

NewLeb

She’s full of bitter hate, like most mainstream and leftist anti-Trumpers. It’s great to watch Mr. Trump bring out all the self-animosity out of these vapid creatures.

She needs to smoke a j and chillax, Trump is staying for a while....

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Perhaps war is exactly what these Trump-hating cretins need.

The average man is an idiot, and I sometimes wonder why Trump does all that he does to make things better for the regular Joe. If it were me, I’d have the senile fraud (Biden) take over and light the whole Middle East on fire.

These losers whine about Bush and Obama and other mainstream politicians for years, but when someone from the outside finally shows up, they castigate him as pure evil, the worst of the worst!

They are liars, and when they see they want “improvement,” they really don’t. In reality, they want more misery and violence and destruction, and I hope Biden gives it to them.....

So you think Biden will take over finally?

President-Elect Apo

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
Several media outlets confirmed it...

No audit took place in Georgia, just a hand recount.
An audit would require to verify the the ballots envelopes details / signatures to determine the legitimate / illegitimate ballots, which Georgia officials refused to carry on.

Also it is worth to note that the recount was not requested by either side, it is automatic by state's laws since the margin of victory was small for the winning candidate. That's why the Trump campaign declared many days ago that it didn't care about the hand recount, since it is counting the same ballots again, and they wanted an audit - a request that was rejected.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
No audit took place in Georgia, just a hand recount.
An audit would require to verify the the ballots envelopes details / signatures to determine the legitimate / illegitimate ballots, which Georgia officials refused to carry on.

Also it is worth to note that the recount was not requested by either side, it is automatic by state's laws since the margin of victory was small for the winning candidate. That's why the Trump campaign declared many days ago that it didn't care about the hand recount, since it is counting the same ballots again, and they wanted an audit - a request that was rejected.
So georgia called it and confirmed it for Biden or not?

President-Elect Apo

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
So georgia called it and confirmed it for Biden or not?

So far the results say that Biden won, however it only becomes official when the state(Georgia in this case) certifies the results.

I'm inclined to think that Trump's show won't win anything in court, so far.
They do have evidence, and witnesses of fraudulent actions in many states - however eye witness testimony isn't exactly regarded as "concrete evidence" in the court of law. It is the lowest form of evidence, it would merely act as a support to connect the dots of other physical evidence(if any) presented during a trial.
Therefore, unless Trump's lawyers can present this sort of concrete evidence - they stand no chance in court. I'm not saying they have none, since they don't have to present it to the media to prove it, it is in the court where they should.

Many of their claims should be verifiable, if true. Specially about the inaccessibility of their poll watchers to supervise the counting - there should be plenty of videos all over the place by their alleged witnesses or poll centers security cameras.
We shall see what they present.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
So far the results say that Biden won, however it only becomes official when the state(Georgia in this case) certifies the results.

They do have evidence, and witnesses of fraudulent actions in many states - however eye witness testimony isn't exactly regarded as "concrete evidence" in the court of law. It is the lowest form of evidence, it would merely act as a support to connect the dots of other physical evidence(if any) presented during a trial.
Therefore, unless Trump's lawyers can present this sort of concrete evidence - they stand no chance in court. I'm not saying they have none, since they don't have to present it to the media to prove it, it is in the court where they should.

Many of their claims should be verifiable, if true. Specially about the inaccessibility of their poll watchers to supervise the counting - there should be plenty of videos all over the place by their alleged witnesses or poll centers security cameras.
I am confused, I thought this article confirms Biden victory in Georgia:
Georgia confirms Biden victory and finds no widespread fraud after statewide audit
Georgia confirms Biden victory and finds no widespread fraud after statewide audit

President-Elect Apo

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

At some point in time you will have to admit to yourself first and foremost that the only reason Trump's "legal team" (read: the biggest joke in America right now) hasn't presented any evidence of widespread voter fraud is because there is none.

After all the noise, it will be clear that Biden won a conclusive and decisive victory.