• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

US Elections 2020 - Presidential, Congressional and Local [TRUMP vs BIDEN]

Who do you support in the upcoming US elections?

• Donald Trump

• Joe Biden

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.

NewLeb

Several media outlets confirmed it...

They’re lying (as always). It was not an audit, because all they did was recount the ballots, and not make sure that things like signatures were matching (which is critical when counting mail ballots).

NewLeb

So you think Biden will take over finally?

Not the way things are currently happening. The DemocRATS spent two years accusing Trump of stealing the 2016 elections, accusing him of colluding with Russia, which culminated in a phony impeachment.

The GOP may fold easily, but Trump is a fighter. If they want to play bad, then Trump can be badder. Remember Pompeo’s words: “we lied, stole, and cheated....”

President-Elect Apo

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
At some point in time you will have to admit to yourself first and foremost that the only reason Trump's "legal team" (read: the biggest joke in America right now) hasn't presented any evidence of widespread voter fraud is because there is none.

After all the noise, it will be clear that Biden won a conclusive and decisive victory.

You either haven't read what I posted, or you obviously lack any sense of law and what constitutes an evidence, what is weak and strong evidence.

PS: I don't even need to admit anything about who won, it is not my business... neither does my opinion matter, or yours for that matter.

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You either haven't read what I posted, or you obviously lack any sense of law and what constitutes an evidence, what is weak and strong evidence.
Election irregularities which are present in every elections and the reason we have checks and balances in our electoral process to correct these irregularities do not constitute voter fraud. It is not even "weak evidence" and by the way that story about observers has already been debunked. Equal number of observers - Democrats, GOP, and independent - were in the room when Trump team tried to force their way through. There is a process and there are guidelines, and not every Tom, ****, and Harry with a video camera claiming to be an observer will be let in the room.

Hopefully President Biden will order our intelligence agencies to investigate whether the Trump administration was a foreign intelligence operation.

Danny Z

Legendary Member
She’s full of bitter hate, like most mainstream and leftist anti-Trumpers. It’s great to watch Mr. Trump bring out all the self-animosity out of these vapid creatures.

She needs to smoke a j and chillax, Trump is staying for a while....
maybe you should stop smoking whatever you are smoking

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
No audit took place in Georgia, just a hand recount.
An audit would require to verify the the ballots envelopes details / signatures to determine the legitimate / illegitimate ballots, which Georgia officials refused to carry on.

Also it is worth to note that the recount was not requested by either side, it is automatic by state's laws since the margin of victory was small for the winning candidate. That's why the Trump campaign declared many days ago that it didn't care about the hand recount, since it is counting the same ballots again, and they wanted an audit - a request that was rejected.
They also claimed the counting software was evil

They cried wold too many times so its hard to take anything seriously now

President-Elect Apo

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
They also claimed the counting software was evil

They cried wold too many times so its hard to take anything seriously now

They can claim whatever they want, if they can't prove it then they will be laughed out of the court rooms. That's all what I'm saying.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
They can claim whatever they want, if they can't prove it then they will be laughed out of the court rooms. That's all what I'm saying.
was talking about this:

That's why the Trump campaign declared many days ago that it didn't care about the hand recount, since it is counting the same ballots again, and they wanted an audit - a request that was rejected

President-Elect Apo

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
was talking about this:

That's why the Trump campaign declared many days ago that it didn't care about the hand recount, since it is counting the same ballots again, and they wanted an audit - a request that was rejected

Well a hand recount showed similar results of those tabulated before in that software (with the exception of few thousands votes that were found to be not counted before), so that claim can't be true... at least in Georgia.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
:cigar:

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

19:35
الجزيرة: ولاية جورجيا تصادق رسميا على فوز جو بايدن بأصوات الولاية بعد إعادة فرز الأصوات يدويا

NewLeb

Trump is a genius. He’s hitting them with all sorts of stuff, and the media is taking the bait.

Sure, some it it sounds outright bizarre, but that’s the whole point. What happened in those swing states was also incredulous, so it’s not like Biden and Co. aren’t doing the same thing here.

However, Trump is a master entertainer, and he can dazzle and make people pause like no other...Biden is in for a nasty surprise!