• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

US Elections 2020 - Presidential, Congressional and Local [TRUMP vs BIDEN]

Who do you support in the upcoming US elections?

• Donald Trump

• Joe Biden

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Not when we’re dealing with fraud.
What fraud? There’s no evidence of fraud.
Oh you mean the bullshit Russian propaganda the Miles Ding Dong crowd are spamming social media with? Yeah, you people have less credibility than my shoe.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Nope, you said 30-35% of Biden votes are fraudulent, which makes no sense at all

Actually it is very much possible.
However, if you put all my 2-3 previous replies together (including to what I relied to) you will be able easily see that "30-35%" wasn't the main point, but Biden's cheating was.

NewLeb

What fraud? There’s no evidence of fraud.
Oh you mean the bullshit Russian propaganda the Miles Ding Dong crowd are spamming social media with? Yeah, you people have less credibility than my shoe.

No, there is certainly evidence of fraud, not to mention hundreds of affidavits. This is why Trump will win in the Supreme Court.

NewLeb

Elections is a state matter, Supreme Court has no business in the elections.

The Supreme court isn’t deciding the outcome of the elections. Trump’s attorneys simply need to prove that certain ballots cannot be included in the final tally for real legal reasons, and/or that fraud/irregularities were a considerable factor in this election.

The Republican legislators will have no choice but to pick pro-Trump electors to cast their vote for Trump because fraud was a major influence in this election.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
LVV ta3a shoof! Hussein Obama is back and your crusader in chief 2akal sa7soo7 mrattab. Na3eeman. :cigar:

NewLeb

While the Trump haters are busy with their usual and meaningless tactics (joking around and playing games), the Trump campaign is busy at work. Biden will not be president!

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
@NewLeb you remind me of the Japanese solider who refused to surrender after WW2, keep fighting bro, dont let go, drob idak 3al Tawleh and dont let trump go just like that, we rely on you ma tekhzilna!

Hiroo Onoda​

Hiroo Onoda (Japanese: 小野田 寛郎, Hepburn: Onoda Hiroo, 19 March 1922 – 16 January 2014) was an Imperial Japanese Army intelligence officer who fought in World War II and was a Japanese holdoutwho did not surrender at the war's end in August 1945. After the war ended Onoda spent 29 years hiding out in the Philippines until his former commander travelled from Japan to formally relieve him from duty by order of Emperor Shōwa in 1974.[1][2] He held the rank of second lieutenant in the Imperial Japanese Army. He was the penultimate Japanese soldier to surrender, with Teruo Nakamurasurrendering later in 1974.