• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

US Elections 2020 - Presidential, Congressional and Local [TRUMP vs BIDEN]

Who do you support in the upcoming US elections?

• Donald Trump

• Joe Biden

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.

agnostic

Legendary Member
In this particular instance, the truth is that Mr. Trump, as @agnostic correctly states, is mazlum; the same way Hussein was mazlum in the battle of Karbala, and how Jesus was mazlum during his sentencing to death.

You can delete Trump’s Twitter, Facebook, and even impeach him again...but you can never hide the Truth.

Trump is Mazlum because he wasn't allowed fair elections. In addition to voting frauds, all mainstream medias, plus Facebook and Twitter, were against him. Many people around him, including a niece and close counselors, stabbed him with "confession" books belittling Trump and also revelations about tax frauds...

Question who is behind this successful scheme against him?
- The Jewry.

But why?
- The Jewry wanted Trump to launch war against Iran. And if Trump doesn't want to go to jail for tax frauds he should launch a war to remain president and make the election results null and void.

O Brother

Legendary Member
In this particular instance, the truth is that Mr. Trump, as @agnostic correctly states, is mazlum; the same way Hussein was mazlum in the battle of Karbala, and how Jesus was mazlum during his sentencing to death.

You can delete Trump’s Twitter, Facebook, and even impeach him again...but you can never hide the Truth.

Trump mazlum ? bahahahaha

NewLeb

Trump mazlum ? bahahahaha

Of course, you can’t think he can possibly be mazlum since he’s a billionaire with an expensive suit and foul mouth.

This is an example of how humans (like yourself) are unable to see beyond what is initially perceivable by the naked eye.

You cannot see Truth because of your biased and preconceived notions of Reality.

You need to understand that is some cases, a criminal can be closer to Allah than a priest.

O Brother

Legendary Member
Of course, you can’t think he can possibly be mazlum since he’s a billionaire with an expensive suit and foul mouth.

This is an example of how humans (like yourself) are unable to see beyond what is initially perceivable by the naked eye.

You cannot see Truth because of your biased and preconceived notions of Reality.

You need to understand that is some cases, a criminal can be closer to Allah than a priest.

For me the Truth is way more than this baseless shit!

w enou isn't it the obvious that people like me don't give a shit whether there was fraud in the US election against trump or not?
I could care less what happens to the US!

The fall of America is not something that I would be saddened by directly but actually what manyyy people are hoping for around the whole world.. now whether the outcome will be good or bad is different story all together!

Also the truth here is that the US is behind empowering many tyrannies all over the world!
The protection they give the Saudi tyrants is good enough to wish that the US burns down a thousand time like they have been burning down our countries!

Trump is a brat and he was used and he allowed himself to be used by the cryptocracy!
And most likely this cryptocracy is the one orchestrating all this shit happening in the US today.

But to be honest with you I was kinda enjoying Trump when he was attacking the B hillary :lol: :lol: :lol: that was good!

O Brother

Legendary Member
:artist::artist::artist:

Huga, Hugaaa, Hugaaaa

O Brother

Legendary Member
This happened extremely fast!!! :lol:

Parler Forced Offline After Amazon Pulls Hosting Services​

Parler has gone offline after Amazon made good on its promise to drop the controversial social media site from its AWS web hosting services. Amazon pulled the plug at 11:59 p.m. Pacific time, saying that Parler wasn’t properly moderating its content and the violence being called for on the site posed “a very real risk to public safety.”

Parler CEO John Matze announced on his site early Monday that service would likely be interrupted for a while and he called Parler his “last stand on the internet.”

“I wanted to send everyone on Parler an update. We will likely be down longer than expected,” Matze wrote early Monday. “This is not due to software restrictions—we have our software and everyone’s data ready to go. Rather it’s that Amazon’s, Google’s and Apple’s statements to the press about dropping our access has caused most of our other vendors to drop their support for us as well.”

Matze, a self-described libertarian, said on Sunday that absolutely nobody wants to do business with him and that large tech companies like Apple and Amazon are colluding to “stifle free speech” by booting Parler from their platforms.

“Every vendor, from text message services to email providers to our lawyers, all ditched us on the same day,”

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
This happened extremely fast!!! :lol:

Parler Forced Offline After Amazon Pulls Hosting Services​

Parler has gone offline after Amazon made good on its promise to drop the controversial social media site from its AWS web hosting services. Amazon pulled the plug at 11:59 p.m. Pacific time, saying that Parler wasn’t properly moderating its content and the violence being called for on the site posed “a very real risk to public safety.”

Parler CEO John Matze announced on his site early Monday that service would likely be interrupted for a while and he called Parler his “last stand on the internet.”

“I wanted to send everyone on Parler an update. We will likely be down longer than expected,” Matze wrote early Monday. “This is not due to software restrictions—we have our software and everyone’s data ready to go. Rather it’s that Amazon’s, Google’s and Apple’s statements to the press about dropping our access has caused most of our other vendors to drop their support for us as well.”

Matze, a self-described libertarian, said on Sunday that absolutely nobody wants to do business with him and that large tech companies like Apple and Amazon are colluding to “stifle free speech” by booting Parler from their platforms.

“Every vendor, from text message services to email providers to our lawyers, all ditched us on the same day,”
@Jo ORANGEroom ... opportunities!

NewLeb

For me the Truth is way more than this baseless shit!

w enou isn't it the obvious that people like me don't give a shit whether there was fraud in the US election against trump or not?
I could care less what happens to the US!

It doesn’t matter what you care less about. What happens in the USA reverberates across the whole world. We are dealing with spirit here, and spirit is not confined to time nor space!

Indeed, some may not care about what happened to Husayn, but the Truth is a energy on its own.

The fall of America is not something that I would be saddened by directly but actually what manyyy people are hoping for around the whole world.. now whether the outcome will be good or bad is different story all together!

Also the truth here is that the US is behind empowering many tyrannies all over the world!
The protection they give the Saudi tyrants is good enough to wish that the US burns down a thousand time like they have been burning down our countries!

America was bought by foreign companies a long time ago, buddy. The EU and the banks control America.

Trump was the last hope, but you fools set him up as the devil incarnate, and were easily played by the real ones in power.

It would have been real nice to have another 4 years of peace, but you guys only seem to understand force....

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member

This is f*ed up.

O Brother

Legendary Member
It doesn’t matter what you care less about. What happens in the USA reverberates across the whole world. We are dealing with spirit here, and spirit is not confined to time nor space!

Indeed, some may not care about what happened to Husayn, but the Truth is a energy on its own.

America was bought by foreign companies a long time ago, buddy. The EU and the banks control America.

Trump was the last hope, but you fools set him up as the devil incarnate, and were easily played by the real ones in power.

It would have been real nice to have another 4 years of peace, but you guys only seem to understand force....

You are comparing Al-Husayn (may god be pleased with him) to a nobody!

Trump was doing their bidding all this time if he is so much trying to fight them maybe it is now the time to speak up openly about them before he dies somehow :lol:

O Brother

Legendary Member

This is f*ed up.

This is the real world!
For such services like Parler to exist they must rely on gigantic services like Amazon AWS or Google etc..

Privacy is long gone and the internet is censored and controlled!

NewLeb

You are comparing Al-Husayn (may god be pleased with him) to a nobody!

Trump was doing their bidding all this time if he is so much trying to fight them maybe it is now the time to speak up openly about them before he dies somehow :lol:

Lol, everyone thought Jesus was a nobody when they killed him (he didn’t really die); so tell me again, why should we care about public opinion...?

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
This is the real world!
For such services like Parler to exist they must rely on gigantic services like Amazon AWS or Google etc..

Privacy is long gone and the internet is censored and controlled!
Practically, of course if you want to manage 100M users or more and actually make some money as these services are cheaper than building it yourself. The hardest hurdle i think is google (search) and making yourself known.
The rest you can always build on open source and your own sevrer farms and if telcos allow it you are free to do whatever you want. But internet regulations have been coming for years and this will accelerate them.

What i said is f*ed up is not being shutdown that is normal since a bakery can decide not to sell to a gay couple now AWS and Twillio and others can refuse the service. I have 0 compassion for that part. The part that is annoying me is that @NewLeb 's data is everywhere on the internet with his home location and from where he posted due to idiotic architectural decisions from Parler's side that decided to play the Freedom of speech card while monetizing their user base in a similar fashion to the others.

O Brother

Legendary Member
Lol, everyone thought Jesus was a nobody when they killed him (he didn’t really die); so tell me again why should he care about public opinion...?

Again with these totally wrong comparisons

Because if he cares for the truth he would want for the Truth to be well known for everybody!

There is a reason why the devil is called the great deceiver!

So unrevealing all the lies to the public is crucial here, something Isa (peace be upon him) did and they tried to kill him for that!

NewLeb

Again with these totally wrong comparisons

Because if he cares for the truth he would want for the Truth to be well known for everybody!

Ah, but when he “tells it like it is,” you refuse to look at the Truth. You mock, deride and block him- anything so you won’t have to submit to the Truth. And then you mumble some prayers and abstain from pork, acting like you are God’s best friend....

Can’t you see that this sh** has been going on for 2,000 ****ing years? It doesn’t matter if Trump were a pure and supernatural shepherd; or a promiscuous tycoon- those who hate the Truth will do whatsoever to snuff it out!

There is a reason why the devil is called the great deceiver!

Ah, but Iblees still submits to Allah, so there is still but hope for him....

So unrevealing all the lies to the public is crucial here, something Isa (peace be upon him) did and they tried to kill him for that!

Exactly, they tried to kill him for it, the same way “they” are doing now to Trump. Can’t you see that nothing has changed? Ah, but the Truth is Eternal, One and Ever- Present. It is unchanging.