• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

US Elections 2020 - Presidential, Congressional and Local [TRUMP vs BIDEN]

Who do you support in the upcoming US elections?

• Donald Trump

• Joe Biden

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.

Thawra # Furoshima

Kennedy I adore him
He was against abortions
Reagan brought down Soviet Union and inflation ; his tax reforms of 1986 still stand
Bush saved millions of lifes in Africa
His tax reform still stand
Trump is great on the Economy but specially recreated industrial jobs 600,000 jobs
He helped the workers betrayed by democrats free trade policy

I told you so

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Kennedy I adore him
He was against abortions
Reagan brought down Soviet Union and inflation ; his tax reforms of 1986 still stand
Trump is great on the Economy but specially recreated industrial jobs 600,000 jobs

America went downhill because of Reagan's "tax reform" (tax cuts for the rich that middle class Americans have to pay for).

Before Reagan, you could work 40 hours a week, your spouse could stay at home raise the kids, and you could retire at 60 with a pension. America had the highest bout of economic growth and we had marginal tax rates in the 90%.

After Reagan's tax cuts for the wealthy and GOP push to destroy the unions, today working 40 hours a week are barely enough to cover the rent or food, your spouse has to work another job and place children in care of strangers, and retirement age keeps going up while our pensions are being vaporized by wasteful spending of Republican administration (deficit has doubled since Trump took office).

But thanks conservatives for turning Americans into nothing but indentured slaves.

If anything good is coming out of this administration, it is radicalizing young workers who are no longer satisfied with "just getting by" anymore and that makes GOP and their corporate masters afraid, very afraid. They want freedom from their slavers.

Thawra # Furoshima

You
America went downhill because of Reagan's "tax reform" (tax cuts for the rich that middle class Americans have to pay for).

Before Reagan, you could work 40 hours a week, your spouse could stay at home raise the kids, and you could retire at 60 with a pension. America had the highest bout of economic growth and we had marginal tax rates in the 90%.

After Reagan's tax cuts for the wealthy and GOP push to destroy the unions, today working 40 hours a week are barely enough to cover the rent or food, your spouse has to work another job and place children in care of strangers, and retirement age keeps going up while our pensions are being vaporized by wasteful spending of Republican administration (deficit has doubled since Trump took office).

But thanks conservatives for turning Americans into nothing but indentured slaves.

If anything good is coming out of this administration, it is radicalizing young workers who are no longer satisfied with "just getting by" anymore and that makes GOP and their corporate masters afraid, very afraid. They want freedom from their slavers.
you Forget a small detail friend
Reagan historical tax reform of 1986 were passed with Democrats support
Bi partisan product
In 1986, Most Senate Democrats Voted for Tax Reform
Economic Recovery Tax Act Of 1981 - ERTA
Tax Reform Act Of 1986
Great Ron

Last edited:

mikeys71

Kennedy I adore him
He was against abortions
You skipped Clinton the only president in modern history to balance the budget and leave surplus when he left office. you also forgot Obama the second greatest president in the US history who brought America out of the gutter and rebuild the economy and restored the job market. Obama took over when the dow jones was 6800 and hand it over at 18500. the greatest stock market performance in US history.

Thawra # Furoshima

You skipped Clinton the only president in modern history to balance the budget and leave surplus when he left office. you also forgot Obama the second greatest president in the US history who brought America out of the gutter and rebuild the economy and restored the job market. Obama took over when the dow jones was 6800 and hand it over at 18500. the greatest stock market performance in US history.
Actually it is Republican Congress who did that after 1994 under Wizzy Bill
And Republicans Congress in 2002 under Hussein

I told you so

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Obama outclassed Republicans. He didn't play ball like Clinton did. He wasn't dirty.

In the 90s, it was a game of cat and mouse. But Obama changed the game. He wasn't playful. He didn't hit back. He was clean. He was scandal-free. He was serious. He was there to work and GOP did not like that.

They did not like that he wasn't dirty and they were, and they spent 8 years swinging mud at him in hope anything will stick just enough so they can claim he is as dirty as they are.

I told you so

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
In LVV world:
-Everything Republican president does is credited to Republican president (unless it is bad, then blame Democrats).
-Everything Democratic president does is credited to Republican Congress (unless it is bad, then blame president).

Never take responsibility for anything. That is what the motto of the Republican party should be.

I told you so

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
@LVV
When Republicans were poised to pass Trump's tax cuts, didn't I tell you the deficit was gonna increase?

And it did.

Just like it did every single time tax cuts passed.

Economic growth hasn't been enough to cope with the deficit (this was also predicted).

Doing something over and over and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity.

The problem with your insanity is it doesn't hurt you alone. It hurts my future kids and their kids who will be paying back this debt while your corporate masters get filthy rich milking our capitalist system until it implodes.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Obama outclassed Republicans. He didn't play ball like Clinton did. He wasn't dirty.

In the 90s, it was a game of cat and mouse. But Obama changed the game. He wasn't playful. He didn't hit back. He was clean. He was scandal-free. He was serious. He was there to work and GOP did not like that.

They did not like that he wasn't dirty and they were, and they spent 8 years swinging mud at him in hope anything will stick just enough so they can claim he is as dirty as they are.

He likes Dijon mustard so not sure about scandal free

I told you so

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
But the republicans congress in 2018 could not build a wall ??? ?

2016 and 2017 too, don't forget.

You know that guy at work who tries to take credit for your accomplishments, and blames you whenever thinks went south?
That is precisely what LVV and Republicans do. They are a dishonest lot. And they keep getting more dishonest as the years go by. Bush 1 is a Democrat by today's standards.

I told you so

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
That’s check and balance
Congress share half the power
It is they who insisted on balancing the budget
Of course President also has some credit

So a Republican Senate and a Republican House did not give Trump his wall and he didn't shutdown the government for two years. Yet you expect a Democrat House to give it to him??? Some logic that is. And a fabricated immigration crisis to boot.

Illegal immigration has been going down annually and it's the lowest it's ever been in decades.