• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

US Elections 2020 - Presidential, Congressional and Local [TRUMP vs BIDEN]

Who do you support in the upcoming US elections?

• Donald Trump

• Joe Biden

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.
Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
"apparently you still think people’s priorities are unchanged"

Please describe your understanding of people's priorities:
1. as they were pre-epidemic
2. as they would be post-epidemic
- failure of the leadership to prepare the country, the trump admin may have mishandled som issues before bit nothing of this scale.
- huge unemployment rate that was at its lowest in years pre corona.
- healthcare debate becoming even more prevalent.

• Advertisement
  • proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    - failure of the leadership to prepare the country, the trump admin may have mishandled som issues before bit nothing of this scale.
    - healthcare debate becoming even more prevalent.
    I did not ask you about your feelings toward Trump. Try again ...

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    I did not ask you about your feelings toward Trump. Try again ...

are u blind?
    what does my feelings towards trump has anything to do with what i wrote?

dont waste my time if u gonna run around in circles

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    are u blind?
    what does my feelings towards trump has anything to do with what i wrote?

dont waste my time if u gonna run around in circles
    OK, let me help you.

When you mention "people's priorities" would you agree that your priority would be in general to good by your family and more specifically to have gainful worry-less employ and make sure that other aspects of your life are properly covered as well.

If you agree with above, then would you agree that these priorities would remain the same before and after covid-19 epidemy is no more.

And if you still agree, then perhaps now you'd understand why I said this "Voter priorities will remain unchanged for they already are pretty much set".

Now, when you want to describe people's priorities I do not see how this would be a part of "priorities":

"- failure of the leadership to prepare the country, the trump admin may have mishandled som issues before bit nothing of this scale.
    - healthcare debate becoming even more prevalent."

PS. Next time instead of getting all pissy try to understand what is being asked and what you are replying.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    A sad day for the good people of America. Bernie Sanders has been rigged out of the presidential race yet again by dull crooked Americans with corporate interests at heart. Senator Sanders has pulled out of the presidential race.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Sanders has the best chance to beat Trump. Biden is just too dull and unappealing. Zero charisma. I'm afraid Trump has been handed another 4 years by the Democrats unwillingness to nominate Sanders.

HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    Let the rapist showdown commence 😎
    If two rapey candidates whose brains are oozing out of their ears and need to be heavily medicated to put together anything resembling sentences isn't a metaphor for America right now, I dunno what is.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    A sad day for the good people of America. Bernie Sanders has been rigged out of the presidential race yet again by dull crooked Americans with corporate interests at heart. Senator Sanders has pulled out of the presidential race.
    Sanders has the best chance to beat Trump. Biden is just too dull and unappealing. Zero charisma. I'm afraid Trump has been handed another 4 years by the Democrats unwillingness to nominate Sanders.
    Wow! Two delusional posts in a row! Is today special day for you.

NewLeb

NewLeb

Crazy Berni is out. Most of his supporters are naive college students, or people with an inherent hatred of America (which explains why he appeals to so many foreigners).

He can take that commie crap back to Europe- this is the Wildest West, boy. America didn’t get to where it is today by reading Hegel...

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Crazy Berni is out. Most of his supporters are naive college students, or people with an inherent hatred of America (which explains why he appeals to so many foreigners).

He can take that commie crap back to Europe- this is the Wildest West, boy. America didn’t get to where it is today by reading Hegel...
    Bernie is out, but in very strange way - he says he still keeps his delegates and he still want to see how many more delegates he will get before DNC converntion.

I suspect Bernie hopes to to have his swan song very loud - this time he wants to prostitute himself as high as possible.

However, I doubt in 2020 he has more sway than he had in 2016.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
    Staff member
    Bernie is out, but in very strange way - he says he still keeps his delegates and he still want to see how many more delegates he will get before DNC converntion.

I suspect Bernie hopes to to have his swan song very loud - this time he wants to prostitute himself as high as possible.

However, I doubt in 2020 he has more sway than he had in 2016.
    Not a very weird way. In a global pandemic and things are changing really really fast...days seem as months and weeks as years.

Imagine due to the pandemic the elections need to be pushed a few months? or Biden gets sick as its a very public effort running for president or the dementia stories are true or the doubt gets bigger? Keeping his delegates at this point guarantees his second in line status over a cuomo or whoever for the Democrats and does now allow them (politically) to discard the primaries ... Basically he stopped campaining and not running but keeping his score in his pocket.

JeanH

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter
    Trump will have a field day with biden

JeanH

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter
    Democratic party should call it a day if they cant put out a candidate better than joe biden , i mean for gods sake are they on a suicide mission