• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

US Elections 2020 - Presidential, Congressional and Local [TRUMP vs BIDEN]

Who do you support in the upcoming US elections?

• Donald Trump

• Joe Biden

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.
  • Advertisement
  • proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    biden apologizes for retarded “if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or trump, you aint black” comment

this race going be fun :D
    Not necessarily, Biden keeps hiding and it takes all kings men to drag him out if even for few minutes.

HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Fun in the sense being subjected to waterboarding is fun?
    i dont really know, i’ve never had the pleasure if being waterboarded or any kind of boarded for that matter!

maybe @AtheistForJesus can chime in and tell us abt the fun of any boarding experience?

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    i dont really know, i’ve never had the pleasure if being waterboarded or any kind of boarded for that matter!

maybe @AtheistForJesus can chime in and tell us abt the fun of any boarding experience?
    @HalaMadrid

How did we arrive to discussing waterboarding?

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    halamadrid was trying to convey to me the fun she feels when she thinks abt the race between an old idiot and an old senile, quite riveting if you ax me
    Yeah, but what waterboarding got to do with it? Everyone is free to watch or not to watch, no torture is involved with any choice.

HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    Yeah, but what waterboarding got to do with it? Everyone is free to watch or not to watch, no torture is involved with any choice.
    Honestly the fact that you call waterboarding torture, unprompted, feels like a victory here. I don't even care that the joke didn't land

NewLeb

NewLeb

I think it’s another lame attempt to castigate America as an evil empire.

They whine about some some splashed water, when totally ignoring the real bad guys....

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Honestly the fact that you call waterboarding torture, unprompted, feels like a victory here. I don't even care that the joke didn't land
    What else would you call waterboarding?
    In fact I cannot recall anyone, opponent or proponent of waterboarding, ever disputing that it is a form of torture - no wonder your joke could not land.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    I think it’s another lame attempt to castigate America as an evil empire.

They whine about some some splashed water, when totally ignoring the real bad guys....
    That much I got, but I could not understand why the thing came up - subject of discussion was totally different.

HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    What else would you call waterboarding?
    In fact I cannot recall anyone, opponent or proponent of waterboarding, ever disputing that it is a form of torture - no wonder your joke could not land.
    You should probably start with the 2002 DOJ memo on what is and isn't torture and move on from there. It'll blow your mind on what they classified as not torture.

Yes, it's no wonder my joke didn't land.

SoFP1

SoFP1

The Chosen One
    Orange Room Supporter
    Perfect time to do this, in the middle of a health crisis!

NewLeb

NewLeb

More people are starting to wake up to the dangers of electing a Democrat, thanks mostly to the media hypocrisy towards covid, and the recent chaos and violence as witnessed in the blm/Antifa riots.

I personally know people who despised Trump when before he got elected, but love him now!