• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

US Elections 2020 - Presidential, Congressional and Local [TRUMP vs BIDEN]

Who do you support in the upcoming US elections?

• Donald Trump

• Joe Biden

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.
  • Advertisement
  • Notorious

Notorious

First of his Name
    Orange Room Supporter
    77% of people on this forum think TRUMP is going to win?!?!?! I hope this was a vote cast last year.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Don't worry, I voted that "Sanders will win" last week. So I think I brought a little sanity and reality to the thread.
    ... actually claiming that vote for Saunders would bring sanity and reality is paramount of arrogant stupidity.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    (I do not think this has ever happened before):

During party National Convention nominating a candidate for POTUS (Democrats for Biden that is) incumbent POTUS (Trump that is) is experiencing rise in his approval rating.

W

wdawle1

Going by last election results, it will be very close.As in 2016, 80 thousands voters made the difference.
    Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania were won by 80 thousands voters. Which is practically nthg.
    So if things are like in 2016, it will be very hard close battle.

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
    Going by last election results, it will be very close.As in 2016, 80 thousands voters made the difference.
    Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania were won by 80 thousands voters. Which is practically nthg.
    So if things are like in 2016, it will be very hard close battle.
    I am assuming things are looking better for Trump, he surely delivered on the economy and that's what matters to the american voters.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    I am assuming things are looking better for Trump, he surely delivered on the economy and that's what matters to the american voters.
    It's hard to be certain, but during Democratic National Convention last week their popularity has lessened day after day while Trump's approval rating has risen - I do not recall such trend ever in History.