• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

US Elections 2020 - Presidential, Congressional and Local [TRUMP vs BIDEN]

Who do you support in the upcoming US elections?

• Donald Trump

• Joe Biden

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Sleepy Joe doesn’t want to get up early and go to school to debate scary Trump. He wants to sleep in late and stay I bed with mami.

Biden says 2nd presidential debate should be called off if Trump ‘still has Covid’​

Slippy Joe is either fool himself or he is trying to fool others (probably both) - according to liberal media Biden won first debate and doubled his lead.

What gives?

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
Biden is just hiding behind any excuse to avoid debating Trump! What a wuss, so what if Trump is shedding a lethal virus that has spread around the white house like wildfire, laaaaaaaaamoooo! Loooooooooooool
How pathetic too, one can only feel sorry for him. He did soooooo bad in the first debate and sunk sooo low in the polls that he will stop at nothing to have a do over, even if that means contaminating 50 more people. Wait, was I talking about Biden? :lol: :lol: :lol:

SoFP1

The Chosen One
Orange Room Supporter
:lol::lol::lol:

SoFP1

The Chosen One
Orange Room Supporter
"The sticking point for the White House is a provision in the guidance that calls for vaccine manufacturers to follow people participating in late-stage clinical trials for a median of at least two months, starting after they receive a second vaccine shot.

The FDA said following those patients would allow researchers to determine if there were any side effects from the medication, the Times reported. This time frame would almost certainly mean that a vaccine could not receive EUA in the U.S. until the end of 2020. Pfizer and BioNTech have hinted that data from a Phase III study of its mRNA vaccine candidate could be available in October and Moderna, also developing an mRNA vaccine, has indicated November for a readout."

Not only would the two-month window allow for the FDA to determine any side effects from the medication, the guidance is designed to improve public trust in the vaccine. A recent Pew Research poll shows a sharp decline in the percentage of people who said they would receive a vaccine if it is approved, from 72% to 50%.

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
I’m not too crazy about Trump but the irony in cheering for the Democrats to overthrow Trump sounds a lot like cheering for ISIS to overthrow Assad.

Then I realized, the Democrats are indeed the ones who engineered ISIS, started destructive wars and proxy-wars form Syria to Libya to Yemen not to mention Obama who ran on encouraging whistleblowers to come forward, when they came he either put them in jail or dove them out to exile like Manning, Assange, Snowden and a dozen others. Gitmo remained open and Afghanistan and Iraq wars never ended.

I’m not defending Trump but we need to look at ourselves if Sleepy Joe wins and realize how simple minded we were.

It seems to me those who are financing those vicious attacks against Trump and the people falling for them as if CNN was their friend, are no others than the corporate military industrial complex that can’t stand seeing 4 more years without starting real wars with US boots on the ground so Halliburton and sisters can start making money again. Hell, Hillary wanted to start war with Russia…Trump’s real problem with the deep states has nothing to do with ethics, it’s all about him having a mind of his own that they can’t control remotely like they did to almost every other President. Obama tried resisting in the beginning then was smart enough to play their game. Let’s guess what Biden will do:yawn:.

When you see Trump as the snake oil salesman arm of Mitch McConnell's policy machine, you'll see that he's just an agent of the so-called deep state :) He's just how the Republican Party is able to sell its spectacularly unpopular policies that it more-or-less agrees on with the Democratic Party (but is more aggressive) such as: persecuting Manning, Snowden (I'm more skeptical about Assange, but whatevs), creating and using Al Qaeda and ISIS as agents of US imperialism when necessary, pounding the drums of war with Russia, enriching Haliburton/Enron/Blackwater/corporation du jour at the expense of Iraqi lives, and cutting taxes for corporations and the wealthy. All of these are bipartisan policies and Trump has done nothing but perpetuate them. He's not at war with the "deep state" he's an agent of it. It's like you erased the Bush administration and all of its minions currently populating the Trump administration from your analysis ;)

Biden will do more or less the same, but he'll at least go back to enforcing the clean air and water acts so people aren't drinking corporate sludge through the tap and go back to the Iran deal so the US is not literally blockading millions of people from getting medicine. Easy choice :)

Wrath of Trump.......................................

‘No redactions!’ Trump says he ordered TOTAL declassification of ALL Russiagate and Clinton email probe documents​

View attachment 21628

US President Donald Trump says he has authorized the release of “any and all” documents related to the Russiagate conspiracy theory and the Hillary Clinton email scandal, noting the material would be completely free of redactions.
“I have fully authorized the total Declassification of any and all documents pertaining to the single greatest political CRIME in American History, the Russia Hoax,” the president said in a tweet on Tuesday night.

Trump followed up his first post with another missive stating he had declassified all information on Russiagate “long ago,” lamenting that his own personnel have “acted very slowly” to release new material.

The announcement came hours after Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe authorized the release of a number of documents linked to the Trump-Russia scandal, including hand-written notes from former CIA Director John Brennan, who served during the latter half of the Barack Obama administration.

The declassified notes suggest that Brennan had briefed Obama on a “plan” by then-Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton to smear Trump with allegations of ‘Russian collusion’ as a means of “distracting the public from her use of a private email server” before the 2016 election.

Ratcliffe originally declassified the notes – as well as a 2016 CIA memo addressed to then-FBI Director James Comey and a Russian intelligence assessment obtained by US agencies – in late September. All three documents were mentioned by Ratcliffe in a letter to Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina), and indicated that Clinton worked to fabricate the Russiagate scandal in order to vilify her electoral rival and deflect negative media coverage. None of them were released to a broader public at the time.

Though Ratcliffe initially cautioned that the Russian assessment – which was declassified but not published – “may reflect exaggeration or fabrication,” he has clarified that US intelligence does not consider the material “disinformation.” The CIA memo, also released on Tuesday, meanwhile, reflects similar information to Brennan’s notes, discussing Clinton’s “approval of a plan concerning US presidential candidate Donald Trump and Russian hackers hampering US elections” as a way to distract from the private email server scandal, which dogged the Democrat’s campaign at the time.

Clinton’s spokesman, Nick Merrill, has deemed all of the allegations contained in the documents “baseless bulls**t.”

The new release on Tuesday comes on the heels of a number of similar publications, such as a trove of documents unsealed last month revealing FBI agents on the Trump-Russia probe had purchased professional liability insurance amid fears the investigation ran afoul of the law, which Trump has touted as proof of an attempted “coup” against him.

Allegations of Trump-Russia collusion emerged before the 2016 race concluded, with the Clinton team advancing the theory that the president-to-be worked with Moscow to throw the election, coordinating a series of hacks on Democratic computers and Clinton campaign staff while Russian operatives spread disinformation with online “troll farms.” A special counsel probe led by US Attorney Robert Mueller failed to turn up any evidence of collusion, however, resulting in no indictments directly linked to the conspiracy.

He's promised this multiple times and each time his OWN administration gets the courts to actually block release of this, because, see above re: Russia fear-mongering and him being the snake oil sales arm for Mitch McConnell's policies.

Viral

As always I must start with an apologetic tone and say I’m not defending Trump but…

Most Americans Republicans and Democrats alike including the news anchors like the CNN money pigs have investments and retirements accounts depending mostly on the stock market performance unless you’re a loser and a welfare recipient who doesn’t pay taxes let alone create jobs in which case you shouldn’t have the right to vote and decide where the real tax payer’s money should go.

Now let’s be realistic about the following facts: Trump gets Covid, the market crashes, he spends the weekend at the hospital then returns aggressively to work, the stock surges back up. One tweet of him the market plunges and another tweet the market skyrockets again. The big question, where would Joe Biden be today if he was the President in Trump’s situation? My guess he would be sleeping deep in a hospital bed for the next two weeks while the markets and peoples 401Ks disappearing. (Keep in mind by now Trump has a better immune system and Biden is the real high risk)

To be fair, I believe there is too much hypocrisy from those who criticize Trump while benefiting from his aggressive behavior as a workaholic when in fact money is not an issue for him personally.

I understand there are environmental issues with the Republicans but there is always a compromise somewhere.

I never cared for one candidate or another but in this case I rather see Trump serve second term because historically, first term Presidents work for their re-elections. Second term Presidents work for their legacy. Especially when the alternative candidate can’t remember the question by the time he’s in the middle of the first sentence answering it.

I think Trump will be a better behaved person next term and more confident to make peace deals with counties that he bullied during is first term.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
As always I must start with an apologetic tone and say I’m not defending Trump but…

Most Americans Republicans and Democrats alike including the news anchors like the CNN money pigs have investments and retirements accounts depending mostly on the stock market performance unless you’re a loser and a welfare recipient who doesn’t pay taxes let alone create jobs in which case you shouldn’t have the right to vote and decide where the real tax payer’s money should go.

Now let’s be realistic about the following facts: Trump gets Covid, the market crashes, he spends the weekend at the hospital then returns aggressively to work, the stock surges back up. One tweet of him the market plunges and another tweet the market skyrockets again. The big question, where would Joe Biden be today if he was the President in Trump’s situation? My guess he would be sleeping deep in a hospital bed for the next two weeks while the markets and peoples 401Ks disappearing. (Keep in mind by now Trump has a better immune system and Biden is the real high risk)

To be fair, I believe there is too much hypocrisy from those who criticize Trump while benefiting from his aggressive behavior as a workaholic when in fact money is not an issue for him personally.

I understand there are environmental issues with the Republicans but there is always a compromise somewhere.

I never cared for one candidate or another but in this case I rather see Trump serve second term because historically, first term Presidents work for their re-elections. Second term Presidents work for their legacy. Especially when the alternative candidate can’t remember the question by the time he’s in the middle of the first sentence answering it.

I think Trump will be a better behaved person next term and more confident to make peace deals with counties that he bullied during is first term.

In the interest of full disclosure - I voted for Trump in 2016 and I will vote for him in 2020.

Now, this is kind of puzzling to me: "I think Trump will be a better behaved person next term and more confident to make peace deals with counties that he bullied during is first term."

First, "better behaved" - why, he does not need to be nice in hopes of being reelected. The Swamp and the rest fear exactly this.

Second, "more confident to make peace deals" - that does not depend on Trump alone.
Many of "he bullied during his first term" (whoever you mean) may or may not be more agreeable.
However, to expect Trump playing nice(er) during his LAST term is foolish.

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter

You are defending him! And what's worse, is that you're defending him on the basis of absolutely zero evidence and entirely wishful thinking.

The "following facts" are not facts, they're conjecture! And here's some conjecture for you: The Biden administration would've probably followed scientific advice and put in place fairly early on what the states with the worst outbreaks (all Dem, mind you) did from the very beginning and not had multiple rounds of surges across the country. New York and New Jersey's new cases are still significantly lower in the "second surge" than most of the rest of the country and even Europe. That's probably what you can expect from a Biden administration. The Biden White House would probably have required masks at work and not put the President, 80% of its staff, and the entire upper echelons of the military infrastructure in isolation or quarantine lol. All of that is what's making the market volatile. Tweeting that you're ending stimulus discussions one minute then deciding against it next minute is making the markets volatile (Trump did this on Mitch McConnell's sound advice, by the way).

Compromise on drinking water and clean air is not a compromise. Unless you just want us to give into Nestle, like Trump and Republicans do.

If 200k people dead, denial of facts, fascistic immigration policy, and destroying every non-dictatorial alliance the US had are all him working for re-election, what will it look like when he's working for his legacy?

Viral

You are defending him! And what's worse, is that you're defending him on the basis of absolutely zero evidence and entirely wishful thinking.

The "following facts" are not facts, they're conjecture! And here's some conjecture for you: The Biden administration would've probably followed scientific advice and put in place fairly early on what the states with the worst outbreaks (all Dem, mind you) did from the very beginning and not had multiple rounds of surges across the country. New York and New Jersey's new cases are still significantly lower in the "second surge" than most of the rest of the country and even Europe. That's probably what you can expect from a Biden administration. The Biden White House would probably have required masks at work and not put the President, 80% of its staff, and the entire upper echelons of the military infrastructure in isolation or quarantine lol. All of that is what's making the market volatile. Tweeting that you're ending stimulus discussions one minute then deciding against it next minute is making the markets volatile (Trump did this on Mitch McConnell's sound advice, by the way).

Compromise on drinking water and clean air is not a compromise. Unless you just want us to give into Nestle, like Trump and Republicans do.

If 200k people dead, denial of facts, fascistic immigration policy, and destroying every non-dictatorial alliance the US had are all him working for re-election, what will it look like when he's working for his legacy?
I get this a lot even from the closest people to me mostly from the younger radicalized crowd with locked in minds and no room for negotiation. No critical thinking whatsoever. They can’t debate any issue from lack of basic knowledge and historic facts. They assume they got it all right simple and crystal clear in their minds and everybody like a herd is shipped on the same band wagon.

I’m very critical of Trump while keeping an open mind in a rational way. I don’t get my political education from comedians like Stephen Colbert. His faked name alone is an insult to our intelligence.

Too much unjustified hatred has been built against Trump that made me stop, think and ask why. Not everything he did or said is necessarily wrong. The MSM is selling me something… And it’s not free.

I’m sick and tired of reading brainwashing relentless negative headlines only about Trump when there are too many important, great, positive and constructive things in life to talk about. It’s really sickening and that’s why I resent being a captive audience and victim of corporate MSM that has nothing to do with real news other than non-stop sales pitches, negative and unhealthy advertisement.

Why go far, watch MTV and likes to compare the negative style of bombardment they use against GMA and Bassil…
That's probably how and why I got alarmed about this unusual picture from the media. It's simply unhealthy!

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
If Joe Biden is the best choice the Democratic Party has to offer, the joke is on you.

Having to choose between Trump’s Hydroxychloroquine and Biden’s Weed is not a pretty or a funny picture one can celebrate.
The joke would be to vote for four more years of that idiot when business is bad, I’m stuck at home and my kids can’t properly go to school while the rest of the advanced countries have done and are still doing much better.

If Biden can get the country to handle COVID as well as he handled it for himself his staff and his family then I’ll gladly smoke some of his weed and watch him put his foot in his mouth on TV all he wants.

Last edited:

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
That’s the first time ever the NEJM, one of the most prestigious medical publication, weighs in on an election.
Now watch the luminaries hatch out a big pharma conspiracy against Trump all while Trump is pumping billions in the industry and very much expanding their market.

Viral

The joke would be to vote for four more years of that idiot when business is bad, I’m stuck at home and my kids can’t properly go to school while the rest of the advanced countries have done and are still doing much better.

If Biden can get the country to handle COVID as well as he handled it for himself his staff and his family then I’ll gladly smoke some of his weed and watch him put his foot in his mouth on TV all he wants.
When it comes to Trump, there are two opposite radical cults with deaf ears and loud mouths. One hates him to death and the other worships him. Ironically, they have one thing in common. If you don’t agree 100% with either one of them or question any irregularities about their stories, they automatically get mad and accuse you of belonging to the opposite cult. In other words, rational discussions are out of the question. You’re either with them or against them.

Too bad most people around us are becoming more and more polarized and obsessed one way or another. I got in the habit of playing the devil’s advocate so by the end of the day, the radical left cult labels me as conservative and the radical right considers me liberal.

I consider myself blessed because I’m not losing any sleep over who might win come November. I know both of them have serious flaws but I also know it won’t be the end of the world either.

Cheers…