• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

US Elections 2020 - Presidential, Congressional and Local [TRUMP vs BIDEN]

Who do you support in the upcoming US elections?

• Donald Trump

• Joe Biden

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
That’s the first time ever the NEJM, one of the most prestigious medical publication, weighs in on an election.
Now watch the luminaries hatch out a big pharma conspiracy against Trump all while Trump is pumping billions in the industry and very much expanding their market.
s2al mjarrib w ma tes2al 7akim!! NEJM are clueless

NewLeb

If 200k people dead, denial of facts, fascistic immigration policy, and destroying every non-dictatorial alliance the US had are all him working for re-election, what will it look like when he's working for his legacy?

A leftist-free paradise... I can’t wait!

That’s the first time ever the NEJM, one of the most prestigious medical publication, weighs in on an election.

You mean a bunch of effeminate academic nerds hate Trump? I’m shocked!

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
I get this a lot even from the closest people to me mostly from the younger radicalized crowd with locked in minds and no room for negotiation. No critical thinking whatsoever. They can’t debate any issue from lack of basic knowledge and historic facts. They assume they got it all right simple and crystal clear in their minds and everybody like a herd is shipped on the same band wagon.

I’m very critical of Trump while keeping an open mind in a rational way. I don’t get my political education from comedians like Stephen Colbert. His faked name alone is an insult to our intelligence.

Too much unjustified hatred has been built against Trump that made me stop, think and ask why. Not everything he did or said is necessarily wrong. The MSM is selling me something… And it’s not free.

I’m sick and tired of reading brainwashing relentless negative headlines only about Trump when there are too many important, great, positive and constructive things in life to talk about. It’s really sickening and that’s why I resent being a captive audience and victim of corporate MSM that has nothing to do with real news other than non-stop sales pitches, negative and unhealthy advertisement.

Why go far, watch MTV and likes to compare the negative style of bombardment they use against GMA and Bassil…
That's probably how and why I got alarmed about this unusual picture from the media. It's simply unhealthy!

Does anyone ever want to defend this guy on his actual record or just complain about CNN and comedians? What are the good constructive things you like about him?

You don't like media intermediaries, here are some primary documents:

- he says he is protecting pre-existing conditions, which he in no way legally can do via executive order: Executive Order on An America-First Healthcare Plan | The White House
- at the same time, and with his full awareness, his department of justice is fighting to end protections for pre-existing conditions altogether, which would be legally viable: https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/19/19-840/146406/20200625205555069_19-840bsUnitedStates.pdf

- New Iran sanctions coming this week to ensure that the US chokes out any hope of Iranians getting medicine or food in defiance of its own "allies" U.S. expected to impose new sanctions on Iran's financial sector - source (sorry, no primary docs yet, I'll re-post once OFAC issues it)

- go to federalregister.gov, narrow the search by agency to the Environmental Protection Agency and to "Rules" or "Proposed Rules" after Jan. 23 2020. You will find over 100 rules that do away with all clean air and water standards, reducing public protected lands, and allowing corporate destruction of public lands all entirely in favor of corporate interests at a level democrats could only dream of. Primary source, straight from the administration itself. I dunno if my search is viewable: Document Search

- How about the corporate handouts in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, media spin?: https://www.congress.gov/115/bills/hr1/BILLS-115hr1enr.pdf

- Hey how many times has he told us he's withdrawing all troops from Syria? U.S. Sending More Troops to Syria to Counter the Russians (sorry, no primary docs on this either)

He's an agent of Mitch McConnell, but more crass and more outwardly racist, which is really the establishment's main problem with him. I don't really care if you like him or not. But it's out of line with reality to pretend he's anything other than a product of the swamp and a corporate shill implementing Mitch McConnell's agenda and making it palatable to the white working class through populist rhetoric and some garbage about "not being PC" or "telling it like it is."

And the MTV/Aoun comparison is ludicrous. No, mainstream US media is not biased against Trump, it literally created him. Jeff Zucker at NBC made him relevant again with The Apprentice after he'd repeatedly bankrupted himself. And then CNN's Jeff Zucker, same guy, made him president by airing his rallies and every utterance breathlessly without interruption from 2015 on and stacking their panels with his surrogates like Corey Lewandowski and Rick Santorum. The Russia coverage was, I will grant you, literal insanity. But their panels are still chock full of Trump apologists. Meanwhile, MTV literally invents shit out of thin air about Aoun and Bassil. It's not even spin on actual facts. The comparison is, frankly, offensive.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
Does anyone ever want to defend this guy on his actual record or just complain about CNN and comedians? What are the good constructive things you like about him?

You don't like media intermediaries, here are some primary documents:

- he says he is protecting pre-existing conditions, which he in no way legally can do via executive order: Executive Order on An America-First Healthcare Plan | The White House
- at the same time, and with his full awareness, his department of justice is fighting to end protections for pre-existing conditions altogether, which would be legally viable: https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/19/19-840/146406/20200625205555069_19-840bsUnitedStates.pdf

- New Iran sanctions coming this week to ensure that the US chokes out any hope of Iranians getting medicine or food in defiance of its own "allies" U.S. expected to impose new sanctions on Iran's financial sector - source (sorry, no primary docs yet, I'll re-post once OFAC issues it)

- go to federalregister.gov, narrow the search by agency to the Environmental Protection Agency and to "Rules" or "Proposed Rules" after Jan. 23 2020. You will find over 100 rules that do away with all clean air and water standards, reducing public protected lands, and allowing corporate destruction of public lands all entirely in favor of corporate interests at a level democrats could only dream of. Primary source, straight from the administration itself. I dunno if my search is viewable: Document Search

- How about the corporate handouts in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, media spin?: https://www.congress.gov/115/bills/hr1/BILLS-115hr1enr.pdf

- Hey how many times has he told us he's withdrawing all troops from Syria? U.S. Sending More Troops to Syria to Counter the Russians (sorry, no primary docs on this either)

He's an agent of Mitch McConnell, but more crass and more outwardly racist, which is really the establishment's main problem with him. I don't really care if you like him or not. But it's out of line with reality to pretend he's anything other than a product of the swamp and a corporate shill implementing Mitch McConnell's agenda and making it palatable to the white working class through populist rhetoric and some garbage about "not being PC" or "telling it like it is."

And the MTV/Aoun comparison is ludicrous. No, mainstream US media is not biased against Trump, it literally created him. Jeff Zucker at NBC made him relevant again with The Apprentice after he'd repeatedly bankrupted himself. And then CNN's Jeff Zucker, same guy, made him president by airing his rallies and every utterance breathlessly without interruption from 2015 on and stacking their panels with his surrogates like Corey Lewandowski and Rick Santorum. The Russia coverage was, I will grant you, literal insanity. But their panels are still chock full of Trump apologists. Meanwhile, MTV literally invents shit out of thin air about Aoun and Bassil. It's not even spin on actual facts. The comparison is, frankly, offensive.
Don't bother, my arguments were very clear that the failed COVID response got me personally stuck at home, affected my business very negatively and prevented my kids from having a normal childhood/schooling. All of the latter conditions are better in most other modern countries, not to mention the lower fatalities and infections. We could do much better, others very clearly did and we dropped the ball.

The answer I got was that people love or hate Trump. I don't care if I love or hate of Trump, his fans may be looking for a date or an idol to worship in him but I am looking for someone to run the country as well as can be.

But the best answer by far was that the NEJM is bunch of "effeminate academic nerds" who "hate Trump", which is why for the first time in its 200+ years of existence the publication weighed in on an election, looooooooooooooooool! You can't make that shit up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We may have him for 4 more years but he'll still be an idiot, just a very popular one.