• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

US Elections 2020 - Presidential, Congressional and Local [TRUMP vs BIDEN]

Who do you support in the upcoming US elections?

• Donald Trump

• Joe Biden

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
Don't bother, my arguments were very clear that the failed COVID response got me personally stuck at home, affected my business very negatively and prevented my kids from having a normal childhood/schooling. All of the latter conditions are better in most other modern countries, not to mention the lower fatalities and infections. We could do much better, others very clearly did and we dropped the ball.

The answer I got was that people love or hate Trump. I don't care if I love or hate of Trump, his fans may be looking for a date or an idol to worship in him but I am looking for someone to run the country as well as can be.
The moment I think that discussion isn't worth it is the moment I completely give up. I think the entire problem with politics is that we vote on individuals and representatives not on policy, it leads to personalization and insults our intelligence. Look at how well Medicaid expansion, ex-felon voting, marijuana legalization all do in deep red states the moment that people have to vote on actual issues. I even bet if we voted on war and sanctions, our foreign policy would be radically different. That's the reason I always think once you distill it, there's common ground somewhere because we're all affected by actual policy. Like, I am pretty sure I'm not the only person who needs pre-existing conditions covered and realizes that an executive order ain't gonna do it.

Sorry to hear that about your business (and of course kids' school - what a tradeoff, get sick or attempt to have a normal education) :/ And we had more warning than most others. Yet, still...
But the best answer by far was that the NEJM is bunch of "effeminate academic nerds" who "hate Trump", which is why for the first time in its 200+ years of existence the publication weighed in on an election, looooooooooooooooool! You can't make that shit up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AHAHAHAHHAHA. I missed that. So perfect.
We may have him for 4 more years but he'll still be an idiot, just a very popular one.
Please, no. We really can't handle anything else Mitch McConnell and his puppet have in store for us.

NewLeb

Funny thing is that if you'll ask him why Trump is terrorist Olbermann will look dumber than Joe while trying to spin it.

Trump brings out the worst in people, and there’s a very good reason for this.

In a world full of phonies and fakes, Trump almost stands alone in “being himself.” As he routinely telling his supporters and the press, he‘s a person who “tells it like it is.”

People don’t like that. Jesus tried to tell it like it is, and look what they did to him. Thankfully, God had other plans for Jesus, which why I’m confident Trump will triumph against the naysayers and disbelievers!

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Trump brings out the worst in people, and there’s a very good reason for this.

In a world full of phonies and fakes, Trump almost stands alone in “being himself.” As he routinely telling his supporters and the press, he‘s a person who “tells it like it is.”

People don’t like that. Jesus tried to tell it like it is, and look what they did to him. Thankfully, God had other plans for Jesus, which why I’m confident Trump will triumph against the naysayers and disbelievers!

"Trump brings out the worst in people, and there’s a very good reason for this"

My humble correction - Trump brings out the worst in his enemies for the rest of us to see.

Viral

This reminds me of a patriotic guy from Lebanon with initials Samir Geagea who wants to destroy the office of the Presidency because he hates the President.:banghead:
Pelosi announces bill on 25th Amendment after questioning Trump's health

And here's the funny part.:lol::lol::lol:
Who said politics can't be entertaining? Too bad some take'em too seriously. Never fails.

Trump hits back at Pelosi's 25th Amendment move, says her real target is 'Sleepy Joe'

Now here is true Journalism:lol:

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
This reminds me of a patriotic guy from Lebanon with initials Samir Geagea who wants to destroy the office of the Presidency because he hates the President.:banghead:
Pelosi announces bill on 25th Amendment after questioning Trump's health

And here's the funny part.:lol::lol::lol:
Who said politics can't be entertaining? Too bad some take'em too seriously. Never fails.

Trump hits back at Pelosi's 25th Amendment move, says her real target is 'Sleepy Joe'

Now here is true Journalism:lol:

"Trump hits back at Pelosi's 25th Amendment move, says her real target is 'Sleepy Joe'"
---
Two funny moments:
1. The only person who does not get it is Sleepy Joe.
2. Pelosi is assuming that she will get to keep the House and that Joe will win the elections.

Viral

Here is a sample headline that makes undecided voters who resent being treated as suckers by the MSM, decide...
True Fake and insulting News to their audience...

#CNN #News
Trump holds public event despite unclear Covid-19 status

And Another one from The W. Post...
Suggesting the President is infectious and hanging out with the crowd...

Trump returns to public campaigning, falsely claiming that the virus that infected him is ‘disappearing’
President Trump held his first public event since contracting the novel coronavirus, gathering a crowd of hundreds of supporters at the White House on Saturday despite providing no evidence that he was no longer infectious.

Last edited: