• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

US Elections 2020 - Presidential, Congressional and Local [TRUMP vs BIDEN]

Who do you support in the upcoming US elections?

• Donald Trump

• Joe Biden

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.

Viral

Do they ever get tired of insulting the readers' intelligence?
Even better, do the readers ever get tired of having their intelligence insulted?

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? It’s Twitter melting down over the idea of Trump ripping shirt to reveal Superman costume underneath​

1602437565474.png

The New York Times claims that for his first post-hospital appearance, Donald Trump planned to pose as Superman. The imagery was apparently too much for many to handle.

The president made a brief appearance in front of hundreds of supporters on Saturday, assuring them from the White House balcony that he was feeling fine after beating Covid-19. The scene could have been much more theatrical than it actually was, if the New York Times is to be believed. Citing anonymous sources, the newspaper claimed Trump considered making a publicity stunt, but for some reason never went with it.

According to the Times, the idea was as follows:
“When he left the hospital, he wanted to appear frail at first when people saw him… But underneath his button-down dress shirt, he would wear a Superman T-shirt, which he would reveal as a symbol of strength when he ripped open the top layer.”

Reimagining political candidates as comic book superheroes is hardly novel in the US, and has been used by both camps during this election cycle with varying degrees of subtlety. But for some reason, the mere thought of Trump reenacting the classic costume-revealing gesture of the Man of Steel sent his opponents into a frenzy.

Cartoons depicting how Trump would look in star spangled tights soon arrived en masse. Many said they wish what was described in the story had actually happened, to prove how unhinged Trump is. Incidentally, House Democrats are currently trying to unseat the president on the grounds that he is supposedly incapable of carrying out his duties as president.

People with better knowledge of older Hollywood masterpieces pointed out that the hypothetical stunt would resemble the way Willy Wonka was introduced in the 1971 film adaptation of Roald Dahl’s ‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’.

Some, however, believe the idea was pretty good. Actor Dean Cain, who portrayed Superman in a 1990s TV show, said the scene would have been “unforgettable.” Of course, Cain is a Trump supporter and has taken flak in the past for publicly expressing his views.

Viral

President Trump is right, a disease that killed more Americans than the Vietnam war is nothing to be afraid of. Loooooooooooool
This is how Anderson Cooper fools you and messes up your judgment.

There is a difference between fear and precaution.

You can live with fear without precaution just like you can be fearless while protecting yourself and fighting back.

In the middle of the battle, true leaders don’t sit in bed and cry(I wouldn’t tell Sleepy Joe that);). They build their troops morale so they can fight back fearlessly and win. Apparently 74 years old Trump won the battle with no time. He must have done something right. Don't you think? Sadly that was not what your Cult members were hoping for the President of the whole country...

You also might have missed the fact that fear and anxiety destroy the immune system. Many people were infected early on thinking it was regular flu and recovered quickly because they did not weaken their immune system with destructive fear.

Try learning what leadership is all about and send this to Sleepy Joe...

BTY, do you and Cooper still believe you know better what’s good for the President and he should follow your expert advice because you know his situation better than he knows it himself?

I think you should borrow @Drama Queen name once Manifesto is done with it.:cool:

Last edited:

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member

You can live with fear without precaution just like you can be fearless while protecting yourself and fighting back.

In the middle of the battle, true leaders don’t sit in bed and cry(I wouldn’t tell Sleepy Joe that);). They build their troops morale so they can fight back fearlessly and win. Apparently 74 years old Trump won the battle with no time. He must have done something right. Don't you think? Sadly that was not what your Cult members were hoping for the President of the whole country...

You also might have missed the fact that fear and anxiety destroy the immune system. Many people were infected early on thinking it was regular flu and recovered quickly because they did not weaken their immune system with destructive fear.

BTY, do you and Cooper still believe you know better what’s good for the President and he should follow your expert advice because you know his situation better than he knows it himself?

I think you should borrow @Drama Queen name once Manifesto is done with it.:cool:

You are making it too logical for feeble liberal mind to grasp - they are much better at safe rooms, colorful pictures and loud emotions.

Viral

You are making it too logical for feeble liberal mind to grasp - they are much better at safe rooms, colorful pictures and loud emotions.
That's exactly why the haven't ben able to win a single battle that they picked themselves against Trump. Joe's weed it getting to them badly.
They don't want to lead, they don't want to follow and they won't get out of the way so the elected President can do his job and serve the people. All the people... In spite of all that, up till the virus hit, the US unemployment was at 3.2% the lowest in 50 years and economy thriving. CNN doesn't tell them that...

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member

Indeed, Trump was projecting his inner FDR and trying to preserve our immune systems by lying and belittling the pandemic, loooooooooooooool! You really can't make this shit up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Viral

Indeed, Trump was projecting his inner FDR and trying to preserve our immune systems by lying and belittling the pandemic, loooooooooooooool! You really can't make this shit up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is the typical vulgarity that turns people who want to listen to you off. No substance whatsoever. If you have a real case against the guy by all means bring it up so we can support you. But stop posting hallow non sense Steven Cobert jokes. The clown is laughing at you all the way to the bank…

Not a single case brought up by desperate DNC against Trump has been won. Can anyone explain why? From Judge Kavanaugh to Russiagate hoax, they cherry pick their fights and they lose them all without exception. This gives him credibility and proves their incompetence and fraudulent intentions. Are they trying to help or hurt him? You tell me.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member

There are no people voting for Biden (or Harris) or at least I personally have not met one to date.

I've seen a lot of people who want to vote against Trump.
However, how many of them will actually be motivated enough to go to polls and especially when we have Biden leading by 100s% - why even bother when it's done deal.

Viral

I started wondering who's going to be President if Biden wins...

This is TODAY!
Joe Biden: "I'm running as a proud Democrat for the Senate"

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
This is the typical vulgarity that turns people who want to listen to you off. No substance whatsoever. If you have a real case against the guy by all means bring it up so we can support you. But stop posting hallow non sense Steven Cobert jokes. The clown is laughing at you all the way to the bank…

Not a single case brought up by desperate DNC against Trump has been won. Can anyone explain why? From Judge Kavanaugh to Russiagate hoax, they cherry pick their fights and they lose them all without exception. This gives him credibility and proves their incompetence and fraudulent intentions. Are they trying to help or hurt him? You tell me.
Yes, I know, you are absolutely right, my hollow post pales in comparison to the substance laden “lying to preserve our immune system” argument 😂😂😂😂😂