Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Most States will be Democrats

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
  • proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Money means nothing. When trump won last time, he has much less money than Clinton and he still won.
    True, however today Trump's position is even stronger:

1. Biden is not even as desired by his base as Clinton was - at least half of my liberal friends who voted for Obama and Clinton plan to vote for Trump or skip elections altogether.

2. Biden is even less popular with independents and after all the riots and general lawlessness in Democrat controlled areas many are considering if any Democrat is good choice to begin with.

3. Trump has more money.

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    True, however today Trump's position is even stronger:

1. Biden is not even as desired by his base as Clinton was - at least half of my liberal friends who voted for Obama and Clinton plan to vote for Trump or skip elections altogether.

2. Biden is even less popular with independents and after all the riots and general lawlessness in Democrat controlled areas many are considering if any Democrat is good choice to begin with.

3. Trump has more money.
    In the last elections, many liberals/dems thought Clinton had the presidency in the bag and therefore, many stayed home. This time around they will mobilize against Trump and not necessarily for Biden. Polls are heavily favoring Biden right now. You can't deny that Trump is in trouble.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    In the last elections, many liberals/dems thought Clinton had the presidency in the bag and therefore, many stayed home. This time around they will mobilize against Trump and not necessarily for Biden. Polls are heavily favoring Biden right now. You can't deny that Trump is in trouble.
    "In the last elections, many liberals/dems thought Clinton had the presidency in the bag and therefore, many stayed home"

It is baloney excuse for at least two reasons:
    First, exactly the same thing can be said about opposition.
    Second. Biden is even less popular than Clinton.

R

Ralph N

Zakaretne bi entikhabet 2009 FPM ... reje3 sar fina adrab bel 2018.... remember?

NewLeb

NewLeb

"In the last elections, many liberals/dems thought Clinton had the presidency in the bag and therefore, many stayed home"

It is baloney excuse for at least two reasons:
    First, exactly the same thing can be said about opposition.
    Second. Biden is even less popular than Clinton.
    Plus, many like myself were confident Trump would win in 2016, which is why I didn’t vote. But I will this time!

More so, after all the lawlessness and violence seen in democratic cities lately, many on the left are starting to see the light....

V

vicking747

Trump will win we like or dislike, it is a fact better to live with it

Last edited:
    proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Plus, many like myself were confident Trump would win in 2016, which is why I didn’t vote. But I will this time!

More so, after all the lawlessness and violence seen in democratic cities lately, many on the left are starting to see the light....
    "More so, after all the lawlessness and violence seen in democratic cities lately, many on the left are starting to see the light."

Indeed, many of people who support Democrats are not hardcore Lefties hell bent on destruction of the country.
    These people currently are reevaluating what Dems have to offer.
    I have few of my friends who are like that, some decided to not vote and some even decided to vote for Trump.

V

Viral

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member

North Korea says no need for talks with US as they’re nothing more than ‘shallow trick’ to make Trump look good
    4 Jul, 2020

North Korea says no need for talks with US as they’re nothing more than ‘shallow trick’ to make Trump look good
    It depends on what's more important to Kim - whether to make N.Korea greater or not to make Trump look good.