• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

US Sanctions on Lebanese politicians - Magnitsky Act [updated list in OP]

SAVO

SAVO TongZhi
Your method to analyze and deduce is worrying since you are reaching very wrong conclusions. This is very bad specially that you pretend applying communist method for rationalizing issues. You are giving a bad image of communism 👎.

ok...

but u still didnt give any answer ..i can wait !

agnostic

Legendary Member
ok...

but u still didnt give any answer ..i can wait !
So you want me to answer you why HA did something HA didn't do, and while you say "ok..." which means that you admit that HA didn't do it. Still insist and keep asking me to answer you why HA did it.

I urge you SAVO TongZhi to improve your way of thinking. It is shameful.

agnostic

Legendary Member
the area is under HA control and not ISF ...
Who said that?

anyway ... insisting on a Third signature ( MOF ) that a clear indictment to Motalathe..
En resume, you are saying :
MoF Shia for a Shia signature = Mutalathe in parliament and civil servant

This is a cognitive sliding. that is indeed very worrying.

that trigger the paralel request-- DECENTRALISATION .
Everybody has the right to request whatever he wishes.

SAVO

Khandaq al Ghamiq Philharmonic AMAL Orchestra . on its first performance for the season 2020/2021 , the event was sponsored by amal minister of culture .

1599962938645.png

1599963107170.png

1599963146020.png

Last edited:

NewLeb

Baseless argument. USA and beloved Iran already have had a deal that Trump broke off later.

Yes, and under that “deal,” Iran was free to do as it pleased vis a vis its proxies all over the ME. Any new deal will severely curtail that level of foreign involvement.

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
بعد العقوباتِ الاميركيةِ... الإجراءات التي ستتخذ بحق الوزيرين!
- القبس

نشر بتاريخ Sep 13 2020 | 19:28 PM

نقلت صحيفة "القبس" أن رئيس لجنة الرقابة على المصارف، سمير حمود، أوضح الإجراءات التي ستتخذ بعد فرض عقوبات اميركية على الوزيرين يوسف فنيانوس وعلي حسن خليل.

ولفت حمود الى أن "الاتجاه سيكون إلى تجميد الحسابات، إلى حين البحث بها، لأن هناك تهمتين، هما الفساد ودعم الإرهاب، والتجميد هو عدم أحقية التصرّف في الأموال والأملاك، إلى أن تتبيّن التحقيقات اللبنانية والأميركية، وإذا أثبتت التحقيقات اللبنانية أن الأموال شرعية يأخذ المعاقَب أمواله بالعملة الوطنية، ولا يستطيع فتح حساب آخر، أما إذا أثبتت التحقيقات أن الأموال غير شرعية فتُصادَر".

وبحسب "القبس" أشار حمود الى ان هناك "ما لا يقل عن 40 إلى 50 مليار دولار من المال اللبناني تحت يد الولايات المتحدة, لذلك نتأثر بالعقوبات على لبنان، ما يدفعنا إلى إغلاق حساب الشخص الذي يتعرّض لها، حفاظاً على المصارف اللبنانية وعلاقتها مع المصارف الخارجية، ولا تساهل في هذا الأمر، ونحن مُجبرون على الخضوع لهذه القوانين".

Tiger_Lebanon

Fi chi jdid fi chi jdid ?

7adan akal 3ou2bet jded aw ba3d ?

Youpi

الأميركان بدن يقطعو الدولار بشكل كامل من لبنان و هل معلومة اجتني مباشرة من اعلى المواقع السياسية بلبنان

اربطو الأحزمة و استعدّو للأسوأ. ما لازم تكون فرحان أبداً​

Joe Lebanon

كدت مصادر واشنطن ان “العقوبات الأميركية الجديدة ستكونالأقسى على الإطلاق في تاريخ لبنان المعاصر”.

وشددت المصادر لـ”mtv”، على أن “العقوبات ستطاول الجميع باستثناء حزبي القوات اللبنانية والكتائب اللبنانية”، مشيرةً الى الا “علاقة للحزبين في إفشال عملية تأليف الحكومة الجديدة، ولا دور لهما في هذه اللعبة السياسية، والعقوبات الأميركية موجهة ضد كل من أنهك الشعب اللبناني

CedarZLeb

كدت مصادر واشنطن ان “العقوبات الأميركية الجديدة ستكونالأقسى على الإطلاق في تاريخ لبنان المعاصر”.

وشددت المصادر لـ”mtv”، على أن “العقوبات ستطاول الجميع باستثناء حزبي القوات اللبنانية والكتائب اللبنانية”، مشيرةً الى الا “علاقة للحزبين في إفشال عملية تأليف الحكومة الجديدة، ولا دور لهما في هذه اللعبة السياسية، والعقوبات الأميركية موجهة ضد كل من أنهك الشعب اللبناني
I watched the MTV report. They said in case the gov was not formed today sanctions will be on the 1st level politicians. It seems things got positive overnight. I woke up reading positive news that the gov might actually get formed and the shia duo riddle got solved. I hope sanctions would still see light though.

CedarZLeb

I prefer no government with sanctions than government with no sanctions
As long as the same parties (14 and 8) have the power, sooner or later the same problems will occur. We are running in a vicious circle and we are never solving the problem. The only way for change is to get rid of this useless rusted old gang. Even if partition happened the same problems will occur as long as this mafia has the power

Rafidi

Legendary Member
As long as the same parties (14 and 8) have the power, sooner or later the same problems will occur. We are running in a vicious circle and we are never solving the problem. The only way for change is to get rid of this useless rusted old gang. Even if partition happened the same problems will occur as long as this mafia has the power

You cant get rid of them without regime change. For as long as the regime is sectarian and apartheid, sectarian leaders will continue to appeal to us. And it is a natural thing.