US Sanctions on Lebanese politicians - Magnitsky Act [updated list in OP]

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

Treasury Targets Two Businessmen and One Member of Parliament for Undermining the Rule of Law in Lebanon​

October 28, 2021

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
What a joke. Sanction the contractors, but why not sanction the crooks who gave them the contracts? Why not sanction ****ers like Riad Salemeh, being investigated for every financial crime known to mankind? Why not sanction Nabih Berri and his "snedi2", Walid Joumblatt and his cartels or the Haririst kleptocracy? Or would that hit too close to home for the criminal American corporation-state?

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
What a joke. Sanction the contractors, but why not sanction the crooks who gave them the contracts? Why not sanction ****ers like Riad Salemeh, being investigated for every financial crime known to mankind? Why not sanction Nabih Berri and his "snedi2", Walid Joumblatt and his cartels or the Haririst kleptocracy? Or would that hit too close to home for the criminal American corporation-state?

They sanctioned people in government
ministers and their contractors

Riad Salemeh funds their failed corrupt projects at the government request
Berri ain't a minister
AHK was and he got sanctioned

Bassil as a minister gave contracts to dani khoury and both got sanctioned
3a2bel nada boustani and cezar abi khalil abl l intikhabet.

I hope that clears it up to you. :)

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
They sanctioned people in government
ministers and their contractors

Riad Salemeh funds their failed corrupt projects at the government request
Berri ain't a minister
AHK was and he got sanctioned

Bassil as a minister gave contracts to dani khoury and both got sanctioned
3a2bel nada boustani and cezar abi khalil abl l intikhabet.

I hope that clears it up to you. :)
Shu khass ykoun minister aw ma ykoun minister? 🙄

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Shu khass ykoun minister aw ma ykoun minister? 🙄

It's a minister in the government who contracts thiefs and get commisions
regardless if Berri or whoever are the people running the show behind scenes
evidence and documents will implicate the minister not Berri.
On contracts you see the minister's signature not Berri's....

AHK got sanctioned already

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
It's a minister in the government who contracts thiefs and get commisions
regardless if Berri or whoever are the people running the show behind scenes
evidence and documents will implicate the minister not Berri.
On contracts you see the minister's signature not Berri's....

AHK got sanctioned already
This is from a contractor perspective, but there is plenty to sanction him personally as well. You want me to believe Berri never smuggled money abroad? He's supposedly Hezbollah's biggest ally and enabler - does that not warrant a sanction by the crooked Americans?

What about Joumblatt? He has personally pilfered money from the MotD under his own signature. What about Hariri? The contracts, by the rotten Americans' own admission, were granted during his prime ministry. Walla it doesn't count when he is their own lackey?

So, once again for emphasis, **** the Americans and their lapdogs in this country. This kind of shit is what pushes people towards the so-called East.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This is from a contractor perspective, but there is plenty to sanction him personally as well. You want me to believe Berri never smuggled money abroad? He's supposedly Hezbollah's biggest ally and enabler - does that not warrant a sanction by the crooked Americans?

What about Joumblatt? He has personally pilfered money from the MotD under his own signature. What about Hariri? The contracts, by the rotten Americans' own admission, were granted during his prime ministry. Walla it doesn't count when he is their own lackey?

So, once again for emphasis, **** the Americans and their lapdogs in this country. This kind of shit is what pushes people towards the so-called East.

The list ain't finished tawel belak
besides why are you angry ? we have thieves and corrupt politicians getting exposed to the public.
you should be happy ya mo7areb al fasad :)

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
The list ain't finished tawel belak
besides why are you angry ? we have thieves and corrupt politicians getting exposed to the public.
you should be happy ya mo7areb al fasad :)
Don't kid yourself. The US is just protecting its mafia state puppet. Jamil el Sayed is being sanctioned to protect Nabih Berri's hold on parliament. The other two are electoral. Who cares about contractors? I want the ones who ruined my country to be held accountable - the American motherfuckers, with every move, further reinforce those criminals' grip on my country.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Don't kid yourself. The US is just protecting its mafia state puppet. Jamil el Sayed is being sanctioned to protect Nabih Berri's hold on parliament. The other two are electoral. Who cares about contractors? I want the ones who ruined my country to be held accountable - the American motherfuckers, with every move, further reinforce those criminals' grip on my country.

I'm not so sure about that
The first to be sanctioned was Ali Hassan Khalil, Berri's number 2 basically
Well compared to Berri, perhaps Bassil was just dumb failing to cover his tracks.

anyways,
i understand eno badak 6 w 6 mkrarrar
unfortunately that's not how we operate in the west :)

Unlike you, i'm very happy to see thieves being exposed to the public before the elections, hopefully the people will vote correctly this time.
the people are also being reminded that Bassil is also on that list so 3asfouren b 7ajar :)