US Sanctions on Lebanese politicians - Magnitsky Act [updated list in OP]

shadow1

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Popularity within the Shia sect yes, but a blacklisted politician as Speaker of the country?
Do you really think there is one, just one, single politician or public servant higher than a clerk in the country who is not corrupt? I can't. So yes he is more than fit for the position. As a matter of fact if NB dies before 2060, Jamil l Sayyid is a shoe-in .

Lebanese politicians wear their corruption as a badge of honour. Why do they enter politics in the first place? To serve the public? Hardly. To get their share of the spoils no more no less. All their ideological and political fights are simply over their shares of the pie.

My favourite tale of the Old testament was Sodom and Gomorrah. God failed to find one decent person in these towns so he decided to burn them down Hollywood style. Not unlike what he has done to Lebanon. Not with fire and brimstone but by fostering despair and killing hope.

Now of course in Lebanon we are not allowed to know the real truth. Most of our judges are members of the same rotten club. Outsiders stand no chance. We end up believing the truth most suited for our political predilections, music to the ears of the flock of thieves. While you and I may fight over which truth to believe in, the politicians and most of the judges laugh their asses off all the way to the nearest corrupt Leb bank patronising with the evil Swiss banks.

The_FPMer

Do you really think there is one, just one, single politician or public servant higher than a clerk in the country who is not corrupt? I can't. So yes he is more than fit for the position. As a matter of fact if NB dies before 2060, Jamil l Sayyid is a shoe-in .

Lebanese politicians wear their corruption as a badge of honour. Why do they enter politics in the first place? To serve the public? Hardly. To get their share of the spoils no more no less. All their ideological and political fights are simply over their shares of the pie.
Being corrupted is one thing but being blacklisted by the US is another and having an important official position in the political system of a country wholly reliant on the West is another.
My favourite tale of the Old testament was Sodom and Gomorrah. God failed to find one decent person in these towns so he decided to burn them down Hollywood style. Not unlike what he has done to Lebanon. Not with fire and brimstone but by fostering despair and killing hope.
Fun fact, a Canaanite city called Adma was burned as well. Is it the same Adma, probably not but the similarities are close. I think God decided to toy with us the moment he told the Chosen People to slaughter all the Canaanites but made sure few of them remained just for the fun of it.
Now of course in Lebanon we are not allowed to know the real truth. Most of our judges are members of the same rotten club. Outsiders stand no chance. We end up believing the truth most suited for our political predilections, music to the ears of the flock of thieves. While you and I may fight over which truth to believe in, the politicians and most of the judges laugh their asses off all the way to the nearest corrupt Leb bank patronising with the evil Swiss banks.
Sadly, that is the truth.

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
Anything comes from the US gov. is politicized EVEN if it relate to lebanese crooks and officials.
Due to the selectivness the Big Mac gnitsky Farce lost respect and credibility.

agnostic

Legendary Member
@Steven Gerrard @agnostic you guys should love each other to prevent a civil strife inside the shi3a community specifically, and lebanese community generally... thats what Israel wants... fitne
@Steven Gerrard and Safarat pets are Shi3at Mu3awya and Yazid not Shi3at Imam Ali.

من هم شيعتكم سيّدي؟
يجيب الإمام الحسين(ع): إنّ شيعتنا من سلمت قلوبهم من كلّ غشّ وغلّ ودغل.‏

agnostic

Legendary Member
أنتم عملاء للسفارات ... عبيد ال سعود والامريكان

التوقيع: علوشي - بيهتف بالولاء لعلي الخامنئي من لما كان عمرو 5 سنين​
Day after day, it becomes clear that there is no place for gray. Either you are a total slave, either you are total free.
#Choisis Ton Camp Camarade

@agnostic? shou ra2yak bel mawdou3 a3lah👆
Our motto till the end of times will remain "Death To America".
And yes Sayed Ali is our guide that we venerate and trust for his wisdom and Bassira.