US Sanctions on Lebanese politicians - Magnitsky Act [updated list in OP]

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
Day after day, it becomes clear that there is no place for gray. Either you are a total slave, either you are total free.
#Choisis Ton Camp Camarade

Our motto till the end of times will remain "Death To America".
And yes Sayed Ali is our guide that we venerate and trust for his wisdom and Bassira.

Exactly, one can be either a slave or a free man.
I choose to be free, you choose to tehtof bil wala2i li 3ali al khamina2i...

The taqiyya and lies you guys used to exploit la ted7ako 3al 3alam bi 7ejjet el moukawame doesn't work anymore. Everyone sees you now for who you really are: tools for the iranian project.

F*ck both, US and Iran.

Steven Gerrard

Orange Room Supporter
You are insane to compare Russia and China with Saudi Jerban and their Jewry master.

The only insane/deluded one is you.

Your party openly states that they are slaves to Iran and Khomeini. They build statues of Suleimeni in Lebanon and put up billboards of fallen Irani generals in Tariq el matar. Yet your party calls everyone traitor and slaves loool

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
Man you don't dare go to toilets by fear of US and Saudi sanctions. What freedom are you speaking about.

I am free to decide what I want, according to my interests.
YOU choose to be a khamina2i slave 3ala ras al sato7 no matter what the situation is.

You're too brainwashed to even see how enslaved you are - which is normal when people get indoctrinated since childhood and constant propaganda.

Steven Gerrard

Orange Room Supporter
you are right to laugh at me for spending my time debating someone who promote submission to US and Saudis.

I don't promote submitting to anyone. I call for good relations with everyone including Iran.

Yet here you on the other hand are admitting that you are an Irani slave and not a free Shia. You want other Lebanese to submit to your slave project.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Israel commits war crimes against Palestinians and annexes parts of the West Bank.
> UAE and Bahrain normalise ties with Israel.

A Lebanese minister calls the Saudi war on Yemen an aggression.
> Saudi Arabia and Bahrain expels the Lebanese ambassador.

Once a camel herder always a camel herder.
#jarab #bedouins #bawl_el_ba3eer

agnostic

Legendary Member
I am free to decide what I want, according to my interests.
I am FREE to follow my convictions before any fears or interests: This is HAIDARI or Imam Ali spirit that Minister Georges Kordahi showed when he honestly said his opinion about the Saudi aggression against the Yemenites while his interests are with UAE and KSA, and also being aware of the price to be banned from Dubai that slaves like you consider as Earth heaven.

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
I am FREE to follow my convictions before any fears or interests: This is HAIDARI or Imam Ali spirit that Minister Georges Kordahi showed when he honestly said his opinion about the Saudi aggression against the Yemenites while his interests are with UAE and KSA, and also being aware of the price to be banned from Dubai that slaves like you consider as Earth heaven.

Do whatever you want, but you don't have the luxury of calling others slaves when your convictions and ideology is enslaving you to foreign entities and interests.

Ya3ne هزلت when you call others slaves... ktir mbahbata sara7a ... when you call someone traitor or slave, and since its coming from you, he should wear that accusation as wissam sharaf ...
Baddak tkoun slave, be my guest... bas for ur own credibility don't call others what you're full of.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
So calling the Saudi war on Yemen an aggression doesn't represent Lebanon, but defending a brutal dictator who dismembers journalists does? 7elo.

Last edited:

agnostic

Legendary Member
Do whatever you want, but you don't have the luxury of calling others slaves when your convictions and ideology is enslaving you to foreign entities and interests.

Ya3ne هزلت when you call others slaves... ktir mbahbata sara7a ... when you call someone traitor or slave, and since its coming from you, he should wear that accusation as wissam sharaf ...
Baddak tkoun slave, be my guest... bas for ur own credibility don't call others what you're full of.
Saf 7aki fade men sab3 'l borombo who praise Kherian terrorism and torture and brag about being Sheta pet.

I repeat you once more that slave status is incompatible with Haihat Minna 'dhilla of "Death To America" people.

Meanwhile slave status perfectly suits the bootlickers of Sheta and the Saudi jerban who promote the submission and the trampling of the dignity of the Lebanese.

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
I repeat you once more that slave status is incompatible with Haihat Minna 'dhilla of "Death To America" people.

Eh hayhat minna el bazella... you can tsoff 7ake 2ad mabadak... won't change the fact of your traitorship and servitude and enslavement to Khamina2i ... maybe once you wake up from the brainwashing and ditch this corrupt ideology, you will become a free man

agnostic

Legendary Member
Eh hayhat minna el bazella... you can tsoff 7ake 2ad mabadak... won't change the fact of your traitorship and servitude and enslavement to Khamina2i ... maybe once you wake up from the brainwashing and ditch this corrupt ideology, you will become a free man
You repeat the arguments I already answered. You are not only a slave that brags about having absolute zero dignity. You are also very very very...very very very boring.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Day after day, it becomes clear that there is no place for gray. Either you are a total slave, either you are total free.
#Choisis Ton Camp Camarade

Our motto till the end of times will remain "Death To America".
And yes Sayed Ali is our guide that we venerate and trust for his wisdom and Bassira.

Who are you?
I take back my comment about rou3a3 with no bassira, that was a silly generalization, apology.
Trust me, I do fully understand your situation.
You probably opened your eyes to the sound of bombs and grew to believe that Lebanon, the country and state, never cared for you,
hence, in your collective shia minds, you abandoned it in heart and mind.

Bass I wonder where and who would you turn to the day Iranians in Iran kick out their ruling black sheets to the dump.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

I don't think HA is enslaved to Iran in the same way the Sunnis are enslaved to Saudi Arabia. Saudi kidnapped the Lebanese PM for God's sake. It's a strong relationship built on mutual interests.

I think HA is leveraging its relations with Iran to its adavantage and to cement itself as a regional power.
It did hugely benefit from this relationship which is not the case for Hariri and co.
It can be also argued that Iran helped HA liberate the South and deter the takfirist threat.

agnostic

Legendary Member
I don't think HA is enslaved to Iran in the same way the Sunnis are enslaved to Saudi Arabia. Saudi kidnapped the Lebanese PM for God's sake. It's a strong relationship built on mutual interests.

I think HA is leveraging its relations with Iran to its adavantage and to cement itself as a regional power.
It did hugely benefit from this relationship which is not the case for Hariri and co.
It can be also argued that Iran helped HA liberate the South and deter the takfirist threat.
Assil ya Bro Assil. You deserve an A+ in Bassira.