US Sanctions on Lebanese politicians - Magnitsky Act [updated list in OP]

Steven Gerrard

Orange Room Supporter
I don't think HA is enslaved to Iran in the same way the Sunnis are enslaved to Saudi Arabia. Saudi kidnapped the Lebanese PM for God's sake. It's a strong relationship built on mutual interests.

I think HA is leveraging its relations with Iran to its adavantage and to cement itself as a regional power.
It did hugely benefit from this relationship which is not the case for Hariri and co.
It can be also argued that Iran helped HA liberate the South and deter the takfirist threat.

It's not like Iran's proxies assasinated Lebanese individuals for speaking up against Syrian occupation.

🤷‍♂️

Bazek

Legendary Member
History has taught us that public opinion isn’t worth squat. They convicted Jesus of being an evil criminal, so what difference does it make who they deem to be a miscreant or not? I judge myself, and I can’t allow you to judge me unless I give in….

Nothing matters but the Truth. This is why there are criminals out there who get away with a lot of stuff, while goody-two-shoes (like Mr. Bassil), who are less cognizant of their real selves, are more prone to allowing outside parties to determine their own innocence.

Unlike Bassil, Trump doesn’t need a court of law to tell him whether he’s guilty or not. He knows the Truth, and clings to it. This is how Trump and Geagea are able to not show up to their own court hearings, and still get away with it.
Bassil Geagea bassil Geagea, bla bla bla wa bala habal . the question to you is how many "a" in that sentence lol

Notorious

First of his Name
Orange Room Supporter
I don't think HA is enslaved to Iran in the same way the Sunnis are enslaved to Saudi Arabia. Saudi kidnapped the Lebanese PM for God's sake. It's a strong relationship built on mutual interests.

I think HA is leveraging its relations with Iran to its adavantage and to cement itself as a regional power.
It did hugely benefit from this relationship which is not the case for Hariri and co.
It can be also argued that Iran helped HA liberate the South and deter the takfirist threat.
Iran literally owns Hezbollah.