• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.
  • We are back

USA denies HA's Minister of Health entry to participate in UN meetings

USA decision not to allow minister a visa

• I agree

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I disagree

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • I understand

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I don’t understand

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You hate USA why do you want to go to Crusader USA chaitan
What does this have to do with what I asked, and who told you I hate USA, I was in new york 2 days ago, my question is how come they give Rou7ani a visa but not Jabak because he is HA, sho hal foreign policy haydeh!

Thawra # Furoshima

What does this have to do with what I asked, and who told you I hate USA, I was in new york 2 days ago, my question is how come they give Rou7ani a visa but not Jabak because he is HA, sho hal foreign policy haydeh!
You were in NY
??????
Did you tell them that you support a party that killed 600 Americans

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Ask trump ?????
You still dont get me, he is going to the UN all should be allowed to go there and they should be granted a visa, nit because UN happened to be in US and @mikeys71 suggestion is also legit, and you asked his if he wants him to get the visa. You are still missing the point

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You were in NY
??????
Did you tell them that you support a party that killed 600 Americans
Wlak akhhh! No I did not, but when I applied they asked me if I know osama!
You know how many shiaa that support HA lives in USA?

Ice Tea

Of course. Why would a terrorist from a terrorist group who who preaches 'death to USA' and calls them 'Great Satan' be allowed there?

These terrorists and their supporters should be banned from all the free, democratic and Judeo-Christian world.

Thawra # Furoshima

Of course. Why would a terrorist from a terrorist group who who preaches 'death to USA' and calls them 'Great Satan' be allowed there?

These terrorists and their supporters should be banned from all the free, democratic and Judeo-Christian world.
Sure USA Chaitan
But I want to live there