• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.
  • We are back

USA denies HA's Minister of Health entry to participate in UN meetings

USA decision not to allow minister a visa

• I agree

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I disagree

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • I understand

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I don’t understand

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Thawra # Furoshima

I support the right of any government official to be able to attend UN conferences and meetings. The US should not interfere and play god just because the UN is on American soil. That's why i suggest that the UN go back to its original birth place Switzerland.
Are you sure you are LF

lebanese1

Legendary Member
رويترز: أميركا منحت روحاني وظريف تأشيرتي دخول للمشاركة في اجتماعات الأمم المتحدة

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
What does this have to do with what I asked, and who told you I hate USA, I was in new york 2 days ago, my question is how come they give Rou7ani a visa but not Jabak because he is HA, sho hal foreign policy haydeh!

I think it's because Rouhani doesn't hold the American passport. Jabak holds an American passport and is a member of party considered a terrorist organization by the USA. Very hypocritical I must say.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I support the right of any government official to be able to attend UN conferences and meetings. The US should not interfere and play god just because the UN is on American soil. That's why i suggest that the UN go back to its original birth place Switzerland.

Are you saying Al Qaida should be able to attend UN conferences?

Ice Tea

Al Qaida is not part of any recognized government, JabaK is a member of the Lebanese Government and he represent Lebanon.

What about Taliban and Hamas? Should they be able to attend UN meetings since they are both officially part of the Afghan and Palestinian governments respectively?

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I think it's because Rouhani doesn't hold the American passport. Jabak holds an American passport and is a member of party considered a terrorist organization by the USA. Very hypocritical I must say.
If he held a US passport, why would he apply for a visa? Please stop with the nonsense