• Hello Guest

Please bear with us! The Orange Room is being restructured.

WC2018 USA will be the main host of World Cup 2026 a major win for Trump the Crusader in Chief

• Advertisement
  • Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Basela and monkey ? citizen and F ...Muki 80 match will happen in USA 10 in Mexico 10 in Canada
    So stop the ****ing lies
    Shu stop the ****ing lies! You made a thread praising trump and the united states for winning the bid when they're not hosting alone, this is actually the first time three countries host the world cup it's historic and you're too much up trump's butt to give credit for the other two hosts when he himself congratulated Canada and Mexico on top of the united states!

Seriously take my advice and consider being less of an absolute moron!

LVV

Shu stop the ****ing lies! You made a thread praising trump and the united states for winning the bid when they're not hosting alone, this is actually the first time three countries host the world cup it's historic and you're too much up trump's butt to give credit for the other two hosts when he himself congratulated Canada and Mexico on top of the united states!

Seriously take my advice and consider being less of an absolute moron!
    80 percent is due to USA ?? the others deserve 20 percent credit

LVV

I’m a Trump supporter but I’ll tell you that he’s a liability in these elite circles. They won despite him. More of the credit goes to the soy boy Trudeau, sadly.
    I appreciate you are a trump supporter
    You are wrong here
    Decision was based on power
    FIFA is afraid of USA who brought down the old corruption FIFA plus economic interest
    80 percent of the activity is in USA