Informational Useful Tips & Tricks

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
Feel free to share useful tips & tricks that you know of. Any topic.

Scam Block Codes for iPhone and Android:

Dial #662# to turn on scam blocking.
Dial #767# to check if scam blocking is turned on.
Dial #632# to turn off scam blocking.

Source: How Do I Block Calls From "Scam Likely"? Here's The Real Solution!

The above are tried and tested on iPhone, Galaxy Note, and Pixel XL phones with US carriers. Not sure if they'll work outside the US.

• Advertisement
  • Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    Please keep this duct with you at all times - Just in case you were followed by police ... You can quickly duct and hide

4gngg000k2xy.gif

spacecreature

Ok here is my tip. We all have to paint the walls in our homes at some point. Whether you hire someone or you do it yourself, often times you are left with this asphyxiating smell of fresh paint lingering around for days! Depending on the brand of paint you use, some more expensive ones probably don't stink out the house as much..but anyway..

It's a tip I picked up from watching once a French TV show, forgot the name but it's these two lady cleaners, they go help out people clean their filthy homes and teach them and us cleaning tips. Forgot what it was called, I think there was also an English version and an American one..

Basically, when you are done painting you need to fill a bucket with water and place it in the middle of the room. Then cut a few large onions , just chop them in the middle or better yet in 4 and toss them in the water.
    It should absord the smell in a couple of hours....but you are usually left with the smell of onion in the house haha. U can also add to the water some apple cider vinegar and baking soda as well.
    I tried it once and it worked. The second time I tried it it wasn't that effective so I am thinking maybe the first time it was a placebo effect :)

Iron Maiden

Ok here is my tip. We all have to paint the walls in our homes at some point. Whether you hire someone or you do it yourself, often times you are left with this asphyxiating smell of fresh paint lingering around for days! Depending on the brand of paint you use, some more expensive ones probably don't stink out the house as much..but anyway..

It's a tip I picked up from watching once a French TV show, forgot the name but it's these two lady cleaners, they go help out people clean their filthy homes and teach them and us cleaning tips. Forgot what it was called, I think there was also an English version and an American one..

Basically, when you are done painting you need to fill a bucket with water and place it in the middle of the room. Then cut a few large onions , just chop them in the middle or better yet in 4 and toss them in the water.
    It should absord the smell in a couple of hours....but you are usually left with the smell of onion in the house haha. U can also add to the water some apple cider vinegar and baking soda as well.
    I tried it once and it worked. The second time I tried it it wasn't that effective so I am thinking maybe the first time it was a placebo effect :)
    Maybe u used inferior quality onions?

Feel free to share useful tips & tricks that you know of. Any topic.

Scam Block Codes for iPhone and Android:

Dial #662# to turn on scam blocking.
    Dial #767# to check if scam blocking is turned on.
    Dial #632# to turn off scam blocking.

Source: How Do I Block Calls From "Scam Likely"? Here's The Real Solution!

The above are tried and tested on iPhone, Galaxy Note, and Pixel XL phones with US carriers. Not sure if they'll work outside the US.
    I appreciate your post, I would try it on both my Android and iPhone.