Useless International Academy by President Aoun when Lebanese are not talking with each other ( LF /HA

Do you consider the establishment of the academy

• A success

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Not the right time other priorities

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A failure

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Waste of money

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Better to have launched Lebanese dialogue

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
CrusaderV

CrusaderV

Orange Room Supporter
Poll 5/4 a failure
What an academic failure

• Advertisement
  • Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    But we haven't.
    Speak for yourself. You haven't. The irony of Lebanese politics is the fact that those who have power and can fight do not want war while those who do not have power and cannot fight are the ones always beating the drums of war. And if they have power and can fight, Lebanon would have been history.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Speak for yourself. You haven't. The irony of Lebanese politics is the fact that those who have power and can fight do not want war while those who do not have power and cannot fight are the ones always beating the drums of war. And if they have power and can fight, Lebanon would have been history.
    this is the most bullshit saying ever. it has been going on since 2000. trying to scare the rest of the lebanese so the country stays under HA dominance. those who can fight and do not want to, do not want to mch kermel 3youne w 3youn l be2yin... mabadoun la2ano they know then the whole Lebanese populace would be against them. why have a war and lose the country when u can take it bit by bit??

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    this is the most bullshit saying ever. it has been going on since 2000. trying to scare the rest of the lebanese so the country stays under HA dominance. those who can fight and do not want to, do not want to mch kermel 3youne w 3youn l be2yin... mabadoun la2ano they know then the whole Lebanese populace would be against them. why have a war and lose the country when u can take it bit by bit??
    How is the country taken bit by bit? Please explain that and give us examples of the bits that have been taken and from whom?

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Wars require green lights from regional players. Sunnis or Shias in Lebanon cannot wage wars without them.

CrusaderV

CrusaderV

Orange Room Supporter
    Guys please stick to academy debate here

elias-aj

elias-aj

Legendary Member
    Does this resolution help with the implementation of UN resolution 1559?
    Obviously it increased your trolling capabilities on the forum. Your negativity and constant nagging is worse than those demonstrated by both the French and my Ashrafieh’s Tantes.

God help FPM and PMA for they have to run the country and try to improve it despite people like you and some other here in the forum, worse than the Iranians, Syrians, Israelis and the Americans (won’t call them Crusaders as this bunch of WASP are no crusaders but heretics) combined.

CrusaderV

CrusaderV

Orange Room Supporter
    Obviously it increased your trolling capabilities on the forum. Your negativity and constant nagging is worse than those demonstrated by both the French and my Ashrafieh’s Tantes.

God help FPM and PMA for they have to run the country and try to improve it despite people like you and some other here in the forum, worse than the Iranians, Syrians, Israelis and the Americans (won’t call them Crusaders as this bunch of WASP are no crusaders but heretics) combined.
    Wasp are Christians not heretics plus 90 millions catholic in USA
    FPM has done nothing in 3 years except security ( Joseph Aoun)
    And fighting refugees (350,000 returned)

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I am quite skeptical about these institutions, they are a great place for ideological debate, but I doubt they would bring about any real change in everyday life both on the long or short term. The one positive I see is that it would bring about some needed business: building the locale, staffing it, international groups flying in and out, permanent expat members... all of this is good business across.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

I am quite skeptical about these institutions, they are a great place for ideological debate, but I doubt they would bring about any real change in everyday life both on the long or short term. The one positive I see is that it would bring about some needed business: building the locale, staffing it, international groups flying in and out, permanent expat members... all of this is good business across.
    We have to close all the English written news sites and journos in Lebanon, else the charade of "meeting of cultures" is exposed. We are literally the most sectarian country on earth w badna n7adir bl 7ob wl salem lmao. Peak Lebanese behavior.

But the second part of your post I agree with. It's good for business.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    We have to close all the English written news sites and journos in Lebanon, else the charade of "meeting of cultures" is exposed. We are literally the most sectarian country on earth w badna n7adir bl 7ob wl salem lmao. Peak Lebanese behavior.

But the second part of your post I agree with. It's good for business.
    Mish nahna badna n7ader... this is supposed to be a place that affords space for cultures to meet and engage... anyhow as I said, I think it will remain, as all the UN similar type of spaces, quite theoretical.