veganism and what people think of it

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
U guys should watch snowpircer to get a glimpse of what sustsinable food source is.

Am not gonna spoil it, yes i am, its cricket farms, aka jarad, aka locust, aka غضب

The good thing is, lebanons climate is very well suited for them, and som experimemtal farms are already up and running and their products are being exported to european farms to be used in cattle snd poultry feed.
A cricket farm will produce proteins based meals for cattle and poultry at a much hifgher rates than other natural product

The next step being cleary to substitute human consumed animal proteines fir insectoid ones. Better not be too poor in the coming decades, coz chickan aint gonna be tasting much like chikan anymore.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
@Indie @Isabella
Is this acceptable? Does it not bother anyone that poor innocent baby chicks are handled and abused this way?

Why do they do this ? This is so horrible! Like with declawing cats (which is thankfully illegal in most countries) serves no purpose other than to stop the cat from scratching on someone's "precious" furniture and the cat would spent the rest of his or her life in pain!

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
@Indie @Isabella
Is this acceptable? Does it not bother anyone that poor innocent baby chicks are handled and abused this way?

Sorry, not watching. This type of videos are the reason I was a vegetarian for so long. I don't have any tolerance left for such gruesome sights anymore.

This is what happens when people know the value of everything but the worth of nothing.

Just look at how humans treat each other. It's no surprise that they have no compassion for animals, either.