• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

USA Violence and Civil Unrest in America [Daily protests ongoing against Racism and Police Brutality]

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Police Brutality, Hate Crime, Racism and Human Rights Abuse in the USA

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Advertisement
  • JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    I've seen "police brutality" against whites too.

To have a perfect law enforcement it needs 2 points:
    1- A fair Justice;
    2- a well trained officers

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    I've seen "police brutality" against whites too.

To have a perfect law enforcement it needs 2 points:
    1- A fair Justice;
    2- a well trained officers
    It is comments like this and people like you that make racism thrive in the world. Shame on you.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Asking for justice makes me a racist?
    Please shut up. Someone just got killed by the knee of a policeman placed on his neck. And you tell me Whites too get brutalized. Oh, well, maybe yes. But it just happens that more Blacks are brutalized. Coincidence?

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
    Staff member
    It is comments like this and people like you that make racism thrive in the world. Shame on you.
    Not really.
    It seems 3/4 police brutality acts are agains Non-AfAms. Yet this number is misleading as the 1/4 left is 2 times bigger than the population percentage of african americans.

Meaning yes black people in the US are significantly more at risk of being victims of such acts and that is why the movement is completely justified.
    This does not mean that there is not a police brutality issue across the board that should be managed through measures that protect everyone mainly black people but not only them.

NewLeb

NewLeb

Black men are killing each other more than white cops ever will.