USA Violence and Civil Unrest in America [Daily protests ongoing against Racism and Police Brutality]

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
Because they’d rather sell crack on the block than educate themselves and improve their conditions.

Okay, but why though why would they rather do that? it makes no sense for someone wanting to be crackhead rather than being educated!

Lets talk about circumstances that lead to all what we see!

Malcolm X was once close to the American Nazis. He was calling for a the foundation of a state exclusively meant for the black population.

I tend to agree with him. The major religions (at least the Abrahamic ones) don’t advocate mixed racial marriages. The world was a better place when whites stayed in Europe, blacks in Africa, and the Lebanese in Phoenicia.

Ya and Malcolm X was once a gangster and uneducated!!!

Yet he managed to become one of the greatest leaders to look up for and learn from!
The man is a revolutionary by all the sense of what that word means!

His biography is such great and wake up call and sure he had many mistakes but what he became makes him one of the greatest role model of our age!

• Advertisement
  • AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Well this emboldens them more.
    I don't think this is an endorsement of police brutality.
    Trump is talking about drug lords and serial killers, when he said "please don't be nice to them".
    Do FPMers like ISIS captives to be treated nicely? They were calling on the Lebanese Army to crush them with their boots.

You are taking Trump's words out of context.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Speaking of not being educated here is another story of a great fighter

Biography

Omar ibn Said was born in present-day Senegal in Futa Toro,[1] a region along the Middle Senegal River in West Africa, to a wealthy family.[2] He was an Islamic scholar and a Fula who spent 25 years of his life studying with prominent Muslim scholars, learning subjects ranging from arithmetic to theology in Africa. In 1807, he was captured during a military conflict, enslaved and taken across the Atlantic Ocean to the United States. He escaped from a cruel master in Charleston, South Carolina, and journeyed to Fayetteville, North Carolina. There he was recaptured and later sold to James Owen. Said lived into his mid-nineties and was still enslaved at the time of his death in 1864. He was buried in Bladen County, North Carolina. Omar ibn Sa'id was also known as Uncle Moreau and Prince Omeroh.[1]

Although Omar converted to Christianity on December 3, 1820, there are dedications to Muhammad written in his Bible, and a card dated 1857 on which he wrote Surat An-Nasr, a short sura which refers to the conversion of non-Muslims to Islam 'in multitudes.' The back of this card contains another person's handwriting in English misidentifying the sura as the Lord's Prayer and attesting to Omar's status as a good Christian.[3] Additionally, while others writing on Omar's behalf identified him as a Christian, his own autobiography and other writings offer more of an ambiguous position. In the autobiography, he still offers praise to Muhammad when describing his life in his own country; his references to "Jesus the Messiah" in fact parallel Quranic descriptions of Jesus (who is called المسيح 'the Messiah' a total of eleven times in the Quran), and descriptions of Jesus as 'our lord/master' (سيدنا) employ the typical Islamic honorific for prophets and is not to be confused with Lord (ربّ); and description of Jesus as 'bringing grace and truth' (a reference to John 1:14) is equally appropriate to the conception of Jesus in Islam.

Literary analysis of Said’s autobiography suggests that he wrote it for two audiences, the white literates who sought to exploit his conversion to Christianity and Muslim readers who would recognize Qur'anic literary devices and subtext and understand his position as a fellow Muslim living under persecution. In a letter written to Sheikh Hunter regarding the autobiography, he apologized for forgetting the "talk" of his homeland and ended the letter saying: "O my brothers, do not blame me," with the knowledge that Hunter would require Arabic-speaking translators to read the message. Scholar Basima Kamel Shaheen argues that Said’s spiritual ambiguity may have been purposefully cultivated to impress upon a wide readership the injustices of slavery.[4]

NewLeb

NewLeb

Okay, but why though why would they rather do that? it makes no sense for someone wanting to be crackhead rather than being educated!

Lets talk about circumstances that lead to all what we see!
    Because the stupid leftists would rather throw food stamps at them and have them be slaves to a welfare system that only benefits the politicians. There is no real political drive to lift them out of poverty.

Ya and Malcolm X was once a gangster and uneducated!!!

Yet he managed to become one of the greatest leaders to look up for and learn from!
    The man is a revolutionary by all the sense of what that word means!

His biography is such great and wake up call and sure he had many mistakes but what he became makes him one of the greatest role model of our age!
    Yes. More so, he tended to lean to the “right” side of things.

Perhaps that is what is needed in Lebanon. A right-leaning Muslim. That way, he can make everyone happy, and Lebanon wouldn’t have to suffer being ruled by a minority leftist class.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    I don't think this is an endorsement of police brutality.
    Trump is talking about drug lords and serial killers, when he said "please don't be nice to them".
    Do FPMers like ISIS captives to be treated nicely? They were calling on the Lebanese Army to crush them with their boots.

You are taking Trump's words out of context.
    Innocent until proven guilty that is the law in the US and everywhere on earth. Do not compare an arrest with crowd control because that is a slippery slope.
    What the Lebanese Army did when arresting the doctor compares better to the situation than crowd control/burning banks/burning cars...

I understand that you are turned on by trump fair enough but he will not respect you if you do not standup for him from time to time and admit wrong doing. This message can be interpreted by a d*ckhead cop as an open invitation to brutality! This more about how the message is perceived by someone predisposed to violence instead of what he meant.
    When you are giving a speech or presenting something you have to take to consideration the target audience and not what you mean and this is a recurring defense of Trump ...he did not mean it like this he meant it like that. Part of the art of public speaking and a good public speaker is to not leave areas of false interpretation especially by someone with ill intent.

Trumps message is naive yes no one cares much about a killer that has killed 25 people if his head bumps on the car....but a racist SOB cop would take it in a more brutal way.

So spare me all the arguments of "he did not mean it like this"

HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    Asking for justice makes me a racist?
    Here's the thing about saying it this way, justice already exists for whites in the US. It's not in question, so calling for it is pointless. Whereas calling for justice for Blacks is something that doesn't exist and is necessary. You can just see the difference between how the white protestors in Michigan and Ohio storming the state capitals with guns were treated vs. how Black men are treated for a lot lesser crimes. So saying you're looking for justice without regard to color doesn't address the issue that certain people face injustice *because* of their color.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    Here's the thing about saying it this way, justice already exists for whites in the US. It's not in question, so calling for it is pointless. Whereas calling for justice for Blacks is something that doesn't exist and is necessary. You can just see the difference between how the white protestors in Michigan and Ohio storming the state capitals with guns were treated vs. how Black men are treated for a lot lesser crimes. So saying you're looking for justice without regard to color doesn't address the issue that certain people face injustice *because* of their color.
    A good mini-series documentary to watch is the story of Kalief Browder. If that story does not make people understand what the american justice system is doing to minorities especially black people ...i do not think any post would.

Exact name: Time: The Kalief Browder Story

HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    A good mini-series documentary to watch is the story of Kalief Browder. If that story does not make people understand what the american justice system is doing to minorities especially black people ...i do not think any post would.

Exact name: Time: The Kalief Browder Story

Thanks for the reminder. I didn't watch it at the time, but intend to. If anyone wants to be simultaneously outraged and heartbroken, read about Kalief Browder's experience and death.

I remember reading his essay about solitary confinement hit me: Here's Kalief Browder's Heartbreaking Research Paper On Solitary Confinement

SAVO

SAVO

When its the same oppressive structure of supremacy is what leads those countries, the police brutality and the lives of the minorities/oppressed people dont matter .

1590701932794.png
    1590701944449.png

NewLeb

NewLeb

Lol, these are the same losers who ignore the Uyghur concentration camps in China.

Leftists only scream when the culprit is a white male....

NewLeb

NewLeb

Oh dear, look at all these poor and oppressed disadvantaged minorities;