USA Violence and Civil Unrest in America [Daily protests ongoing against Racism and Police Brutality]

Nevermore

Nevermore

Because it's overblown media and social media hysterics largely irrelevant to people's material interests. We are talking about black people being disproportionately targeted by police violence and figuring out a way to make that stop that could encompass a spectrum from police reform to abolition. There's a ton written about what "abolition" means what "community policing" means etc. Police Abolition | The Record
The problem isn’t simply that it’s overblown, the problem is that the nature of the issue does not necessarily indicate a collapse in western civilization or ways of life. Some concessions from the state does not automatically mean one narrative has defeated the other. Ideally, it might mean greater cooperation. Europe's issues are a whole different beast, I don't envy them.

• Advertisement
  • Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    always take a screenshot when posting controversial stuff from facebook or twitter, the thought police is bery active there
    it has been banned and reinstated twice now :lol: probably it violates some community guide lines to show white folks being beaten mercilessly by some mob. it seriously reminded me of how ISIS used to lynch people.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Built into your argument is the assumption of a contrived fixed version of reality where you can neatly and conveniently explain any given case within a constructed civilizational model despite missing some of the knowledge of this case to properly assess and evaluate its full extents. The functionalist perspective that people can move up the ladder is as antiquated as slavery in the United States. Allow me to adjust the way you present the hierarchy so that we analyze the case as is and not try to explain it within the bounds of a deterministic model. I understand, it is often compelling to assess one’s merit based on their behavior, and I might agree in many cases, but I ask that you simply take a look at the fact of the matter of police brutality (and institutional decay, frankly) and we can come back and assess where individuals’ behaviors are justified or not.
    ok, let me tell you something before we proceed further, the average syllable count in your words does not have much bearing on reality. the truth remains that no matter how you look at it, our culture, our civilization and the progress we made as human beings, is based on established hierarchies of competence. it might very well happen that you find incompetent people in some posts, however that is not a valid reason to demolish or negate the hierarchy of merit principle, to the contrary it should rather present an additional incentive to emphasizes that any post should be given to the most competent at handling it.

admission to colleges and universities should not be based on the color of your skin, but rather on how well you do in the SAT exams, once you break that simple norm, you have allowed decay to filter into the institutions that issue the objective accreditation and validation of a person's abilities, and that's one of the ways social decay begins to seep into a society.

I know because, as referenced in this post, officers seem to operate with impunity when their actions affect unarmed black individuals. Additionally, this website provides some evidence to the same point.
    some officers are corrupt, some others are out of control. however we cannot claim that all officers are the same. blacks commit the highest number of crimes in the USA. can we say that all blacks are criminals? or is it that each individual, be it a cop or a black person, is strictly responsible and accountable of his own actions.

you are furthering identity politics to envelop the police? really? you want to put them all on the same boat and pass a collective judgment on them? what about the millions of positive cases that are not filmed and published in these videos?

I can't speak for all black people, but I'll share with you some of my experience. Anecdotally, I've had plenty of interactions in black communities and among black friends and acquaintances, I've rarely encountered outspoken hatred. Rightfully, there is some initially wariness, there are also calls to have a discussion on race and policing and, generally, the effects of power. To me, it's pretty tame compared to the outspoken hatred that people from the Middle East express toward each other. One evidence to this is the fact that the coalition of people partaking in these protests and supporting them have vastly diverse opinions and disagree on a number of issues, among the black and white components separately and between them.
    not sure what this has to do with anything. you know a few black people and they are nice? yes of course. why wouldn't they be? who is saying there are no black nice people or that black people are not nice in general? the point i am making is that those protesters in the streets in their majority are issuing a verdict on all white people and accusing them of all sorts of things, guilt by transitivity is the most idiotic and ridiculous notion, and it is also the most racist notion. quite frankly the only racist parties in these events are the people taking to the streets, it is not simply that they are racists, it is more like they believe they have the right to be racist, and that is when things can turn dangerous.

Let us speak of statistics. The best source for this is the Uniform Crime Reports (UCR), an aggregation of crime data reported from local police agencies collected by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Since the full 2019 UCR hasn’t been published yet, the 2018 UCR will suffice. Blacks literally do not commit more overall crimes than whites. They don’t even commit more violent crimes overall. See the stats here.
    yes by all means, let's examine the numbers provided in the link you have shared.

percentage whites in the USA according to the 2010 census: 72%
    percentage of blacks in the USA according to the 2010 census: 12.6%

total offenses: 7,710,900
    by whites: 5,319,654 -> 69%
    by blacks: 2,115,381 -> 27%
    conclusion a black person is 2.27 times more likely to committing an offense than a white person.

murder and manslaughter: 8,957
    by whites: 3,953-> 44%
    by blacks: 4,778-> 53%
    conclusion a black person is 6.9 times more likely to committing a murder than a white person.

Rape: 18,776
    by whites: 12,794-> 68%
    by blacks: 5,376 -> 29%
    conclusion a black person is 2.4 times more likely to committing rape than a white person.

these numbers are very telling. this is not to vilify anyone, but rather this is to present the severity of the problem. when you can correlate the race of a person to a 7 times higher proneness of committing murder, this indicates a real problem, and is not racism.
    Again, this is not an issue of who commits more crime or a judgment of one’s behavior. Those don’t tell the whole story. One’s behavior in most of these cases does not justify a violent response at the hands of the state. As I said, this phenomenon needs to be seen as the current iteration of the development of historical events that led us up to this point. Their communities are policed based on assumptions of suspicion and the prevalence of the war on drugs not because they’ve historically committed more crimes. It’s no secret that black neighborhoods are both overpoliced (excessive surveillance) while underpoliced simultaneously (inadequate responses to crimes). Policing tactics like Stop and Frisk in New York City show how young men of color are disproportionately targeted simply on the assumption that they might be carrying drugs, not because they actually committed a crime. Additionally, it serves to take a look at the effects of mass incarceration on these communities and how it's ripped families apart, many of the victims being locked up for extremely minor offenses.
    the data suggests that a black person is twice more likely to commit drug related crimes, so it is normal that the profiling would reflect these numbers. it is abnormal if it doesn't. this is not racism.

as to families being ripped apart, you do realize that in black neighborhoods, out of wedlock births, take a look at this chart and observe how the most successful by race are the ones who have preserved a strong family unit, which indicates that this is a cultural problem not simply a systematic one.

1591912918807.png

I’ll just address one more point here, that is that the black president was not a panacea for all black issues in the US and blacks recognize as much. The reason why you see such protests is because of his and his administration’s abject failure at addressing these same issues in an effective manner. The system exists despite him and Trump and not because of them the evidence is that we’re seeing events fold out in real time. To tell you how he was elected is another matter that I won’t go into now in the interest of time, but we can discuss another time. Basically, he was the whitest black president one could’ve wished for, which explains why so many of his old voters easily switched over to Donald Trump in 2016.
    are you really saying obama was not black enough? what would constitute a "black" black president? my friend, this is not a conversation you should be having :)

The neoliberals are the architects of the problem, but it's not due to identity politics. In my assessment, it's the neoliberal economic and security policies of successive administrations starting with Reagan, going through Clinton, the Bushes, Obama, and now Trump, which decimated local economies and handed over prerogatives to multinational corporations, while skinning the government of any capacity to act reflexively and right wrongs and making people powerless in the face of the new reality.
    the nonmarital births rate chart says it all. people need to grow up in a healthy family. when the family is destroyed everything else follows. family values need to be reinstated within the black community, and the family should be promoted as the real line of defense. in other words, you can find a direct correlation between the collapse of a community to the promoted liberal notions of nontraditional sexual freedom.

I wouldn’t be so sure that identity politics is completely useless. You might find yourself employing it as a Middle Eastern Christian when opposing groups strip us of our identity and cast us as foreign agents as they continue to do. When someone condemns FPM’s righteous quest for recovering Christian rights, they are de facto covering for Berri’s and Hariri’s excesses and grips on power. The nature of the game inherently forces us to engage in a form of identity politics. If only the MENA countries functioned in the same way as the west in terms of respecting and protecting individual rights and not wholesale labeling groups of people as worthy of rights because they’re inherently either “people of the book” or “kuffar” or whatever else, we'd be in a different situation. Like I said, identity politics should have a much narrower use in the west, but too many idiots (e.g., prostrating white people) lead the conversation and powerful groups can easily co-opt the language and symbolism.
    oh trust me, it is more than useless, even for middle eastern Christians and minorities. our main problem in Lebanon is that we have incorporated identity politics into our constitution, probably because in this tribal side of the world we are not ready for a different approach. however there is absolutely no excuse for reenacting this failure in a country like the united states.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    the nonmarital births rate chart says it all. people need to grow up in a healthy family. when the family is destroyed everything else follows. family values need to be reinstated within the black community, and the family should be promoted as the real line of defense. in other words, you can find a direct correlation between the collapse of a community to the promoted liberal notions of nontraditional sexual freedom.
    While this is true, marriage / family is influenced by education level / wealth.

Here, you can see that those with a Bachelor degree or higher are more likely to get married and less likely to get divorced:

And, here, you can see that Blacks and Latinos are less likely to have a Bachelor's degree than Whites and Asians:

When you are raised by parents who have been to university, have inherited property and / or funds, can afford for the mother to stay at home to raise the kids in a good neighborhood, can afford to send you to good schools, you are more likely to end up going to university yourself, getting connections for a good job, getting help to pay for your wedding and first house; and, therefore, pass that privilege to your own children.

When you are raised by parents whose parents were slaves, have little to no education, can't help with schoolwork, can't afford to send you to good schools, can't take care of you properly because they have to work two jobs just to feed you, and you have to start working at a young age to help with the bills for a crowded rental in a bad neighborhood, you are more likely to end up too exhausted, broke, and depressed to succeed in your studies; and, therefore, less likely to get yourself, and your children, out of that cycle.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    While this is true, marriage / family is influenced by education level / wealth.

Here, you can see that those with a Bachelor degree or higher are more likely to get married and less likely to get divorced:

And, here, you can see that Blacks and Latinos are less likely to have a Bachelor's degree than Whites and Asians:

When you are raised by parents who have been to university, have inherited property and / or funds, can afford for the mother to stay at home to raise the kids in a good neighborhood, can afford to send you to good schools, you are more likely to end up going to university yourself, getting connections for a good job, getting help to pay for your wedding and first house; and, therefore, pass that privilege to your own children.

When you are raised by parents whose parents were slaves, have little to no education, can't help with schoolwork, can't afford to send you to good schools, can't take care of you properly because they have to work two jobs just to feed you, and you have to start working at a young age to help with the bills for a crowded rental in a bad neighborhood, you are more likely to end up too exhausted, broke, and depressed to succeed in your studies; and, therefore, less likely to get yourself, and your children, out of that cycle.
    it goes without saying that correct parenting is a challenge, in particular when the parents are struggling to provide the basic needs. but nevertheless, all evidence suggests that the efforts from the state should be concentrated around the family, in order to reinstate its role as the nucleus of a functioning society and help reestablish the needed foundation and structure in the black community that makes for a healthy environment. this is not however what has been happening, and the inter party politics, in particular the policies that have been forwarded and practiced by the liberal left, do not really aim towards helping communities, but rather towards securing their votes and tightening the grip on the minority card in elections, which contributed to further destroy the black community. this reality will not change over night, and will require careful planing and honest policies, two components that seem to no longer be parts of politics in this day and age.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    dont mind me, i am just checking to see what old statues the western talibans toppled today bravely

i recommend they topple old greek statues next, very white and patriarchal and oppressive to the hunt dwellers and blond bimbos of south east instagram
    I do not call them Talibans because they do not have religious component, but I call them Hong Weibings - suits perfectly.

Red Phoenix

Red Phoenix

Legendary Member
    these white karens arent organizing mass lootings and preaching onto others their new religion either

why dont you post what the other side is doing also? or is that halal somehow

ken fi a game 6-8 years ago in new york, when black young teens knock out white ppl on the streets, google it

aslan shou badna bi white karens, all other minorities in american have issues with the black community, indians and pakistanis and asians.. none like them for a bunch of reasons. the list is longer than that of santa's

all i'm saying that to emphasis that i dont give a tart about them, they are part of the problem and they are not the only victims (when they are not the aggressors shooting and looting themselves and others in the name of momi africa)

america is a social sh-thole, racist or otherwise

all these people are the bottom of the barrel when it comes to morality

a proper soddom and gamora, from whites to blacks and all colors and freaks not in between

from the religious to the atheist

all greedy stupid little sh-ts that warrant no empathy

just look at the riots the left media conveniently calls protests now (ah no more corona ? or still corona and we vote remotely with mail ballots to cheat on the elections..?? lol )

anyhows, when the world is composed on leftists and bassilists and jihadists.. (sorry if i didnt mention the rest) what good can one ever expect

its gonna be riotss.....

Red Phoenix

Red Phoenix

Legendary Member
    1592000609778.png

we live in a world where religious zealotry reigns supreme

funny enough, it's the religious of the leftist western atheists that is now most affecting global political and social issues

if you thought the monotheistic conservative gods where bad

just wait to see this progressive devoid of morality atheist queer son of Gaia new fake god in full action

we barely seen the tip of the iceberg with all its brainwashed braindead preachy leftist mass inquisition followers