USA Violence and Civil Unrest in America [Daily protests ongoing against Racism and Police Brutality]

• Advertisement
  • Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Your dear Iranian government killed hundreds of protestors in cold blood. I wouldn’t be talking if I were you....
    If every four or five or ten years, a few hundred or a thousand protesters, instigated by foreign agents and misled and deceived, lose their lives; and if every year hundreds of Americans are killed by the police, whether they protest or not; then, what is the difference between Iran and the USA? At least in Iran we dont have instances of police racially or ethnically profiling certain groups of people and inflicting them with targeted killings. As a Muslim, as a Black person or as anyone not White and of Judeo-Christian background living in America is not all that rosy and can become messy within a second, if you meet the wrong set of cops or you mistakenly behave yourself in an unacceptable way.

That is the reason people are protesting. That is the reason I am support the BLM. That is the reason every White person must stand up for justice. The black guy who was shot in Atlanta two days ago could have been restrained just with a taser, even if he resisted arrest or even he could have been shot on the legs. He was shot and killed. They shot at him to kill him. And he was drunk. Is that fair? Would those cops have reacted in the same way if that guy was White?

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    In 30 years, when France will have become fully occupied by muslims, and you are forced to perform the salah 5 times a day, you will look back on your posts and think to yourself: "How was I so silly to believe in multiculturalism and open immigration"?

Meanwhile, you can enjoy Sevran's segregated cafés or take a knee for looters in the public square.
    In 30 years i will be too old to care so i will take my chances of not going for the analysis of someone who struggles with basic tasks.

NewLeb

NewLeb

If every four or five or ten years, a few hundred or a thousand protesters, instigated by foreign agents and misled and deceived, lose their lives; and if every year hundreds of Americans are killed by the police, whether they protest or not; then, what is the difference between Iran and the USA? At least in Iran we dont have instances of police racially or ethnically profiling certain groups of people and inflicting them with targeted killings. As a Muslim, as a Black person or as anyone not White and of Judeo-Christian background living in America is not all that rosy and can become messy within a second, if you meet the wrong set of cops or you mistakenly behave yourself in an unacceptable way.
    Difference is that the officers who commit clear violations and injustices are investigated and charged by the rule of law. In Iran, they’ll kidnap you and put you in a remote location without anyone knowing anything.

And it’s only black people who seem to have these sort of issues with the police- not Muslims, not Mexicans, but mostly only black people. Everyone else seems to comply to police demands in a non-aggravating fashion.

That is the reason people are protesting. That is the reason I am support the BLM. That is the reason every White person must stand up for justice. The black guy who was shot in Atlanta two days ago could have been restrained just with a taser, even if he resisted arrest or even he could have been shot on the legs. He was shot and killed. They shot at him to kill him. And he was drunk. Is that fair? Would those cops have reacted in the same way if that guy was White?
    Is that fair? I wouldn’t know, but you can’t say he was shot and killed just for the hell of it, or simply because he was black.

I’ve been pulled over by cops several times, being asked to step out of the vehicle and be searched. I respectfully comply with their demands, and I’m back on the road in five minutes. Black people have a problem obeying authority....

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Thugs* will eventually rise against these crazy leftist thugs :)

fixed it
    OK, I can live with that as long as lawless lefties are eventually nailed and nailed hard.

NewLeb

NewLeb

Me too! I’m still waiting for a forum member to prove “systematic racism” in the USA;