USA Violence and Civil Unrest in America [Daily protests ongoing against Racism and Police Brutality]

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
i am not sure if i am missing anything, however the footage shows the man was among a group of people trying to pull a statue down, the first scene in which he appears clearly shows he was struck with a skating board by the crowd. probably he didn't want the statue pulled down, and he was beaten because of that.

the man then walked away, he tried to signal to the people beating him to stay away, they didn't, they followed him, and assaulted him, threw him on the ground and were again beating him with the skating board.

only after he was still being assaulted on the ground did he resort to using his hand gun, so from his perspective, he can rationalize acting in self defense.

now as far as pulling these statues down, it is not for the mob to decide what statues to pull down. not much different from the thugs we have seen on our own roads in Lebanon lately.

• Advertisement
  • proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    i am not sure if i am missing anything, however the footage shows the man was among a group of people trying to pull a statue down, the first scene in which he appears clearly shows he was struck with a skating board by the crowd. probably he didn't want the statue pulled down, and he was beaten because of that.

the man then walked away, he tried to signal to the people beating him to stay away, they didn't, they followed him, and assaulted him, threw him on the ground and were again beating him with the skating board.

only after he was still being assaulted on the ground did he resort to using his hand gun, so from his perspective, he can rationalize acting in self defense.

now as far as pulling these statues down, it is not for the mob to decide what statues to pull down. not much different from the thugs we have seen on our own roads in Lebanon lately.
    "so from his perspective, he can rationalize acting in self defense" - actually it is self-defense from any normal person perspective and this is how it will go in the court if so called "victims" will decide to step forward, which I doubt.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Any credible sources regarding this story? I cannot see it on any major news organisation...
    A story this big would surely make CNN, MSNBC, FOX , ABC.... but it doesn't seem to

If you have a source that would help....Twitter is not.
    Define "credible" - haven't you been lie enough by media not to be able to trust any "credible source".

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    So where do you get your news from?
    I get news from our usual sources, but I do it with grain of salt and I wait for a while before I jump into conclusion.

Particularly with this case of "5 lynchings" - calling it so is not enough, proof is required and proof will not come tomorrow.

V

Viral

Question one:
    Do you drive to Wendy’s when you’re drunk and fall asleep as if you’re parked in your cousin’s driveway, and then try to run away from the cop who is holding your ID in his hand?
    Question two:
    As a cop, would you shoot to kill an unarmed drunken/retard in the back that is running away when you know he is not dangerous and you’re holding his ID in your hand?
    It’s a culture that compliments itself. The Wild Wild West lives inside if it…
    Sadly enough, those are individuals who can vote for a President with the power to impose the same cultural values upon the rest of the World.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    I get news from our usual sources, but I do it with grain of salt and I wait for a while before I jump into conclusion.

Particularly with this case of "5 lynchings" - calling it so is not enough, proof is required and proof will not come tomorrow.
    So explain this? if they are not credible why do you take news from them?

Define "credible" - haven't you been lie enough by media not to be able to trust any "credible source".
    Credible = believable if you think they are not stick to twitter but you seem to have the same definition and you were trying to be smart but unfortunately that was a tougher than you expected.

Of course the media changes their editorial lines based on politics but they at least try not to relay outrageous lies and you would have to be an idiot to take anything anyone says at face value and not check several sources.
    That is why i was asking for a source as the 5 lynchings seems to be more of a rumour than news. Do no contradict people when you agree on the point it is a waste of everyone's time.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member

Question one:
    Do you drive to Wendy’s when you’re drunk and fall asleep as if you’re parked in your cousin’s driveway, and then try to run away from the cop who is holding your ID in his hand?
    Question two:
    As a cop, would you shoot to kill an unarmed drunken/retard in the back that is running away when you know he is not dangerous and you’re holding his ID in your hand?
    It’s a culture that compliments itself. The Wild Wild West lives inside if it…
    Sadly enough, those are individuals who can vote for a President with the power to impose the same cultural values upon the rest of the World.

" As a cop, would you shoot to kill an unarmed drunken/retard in the back that is running away when you know he is not dangerous and you’re holding his ID in your hand?"

This one is easy to answer, I'll do it step-by-step:
    1. Drunk man got hold of your cop's taser
    2. Drunk man shot at the cop with that taser
    3. Cop fired back for at least 2 reasons:
    3.a In self-defense.
    3.b Out of concern that if incapacitated cop may lose his gun and drunk man may decide to go on shooting rampage.

You did not ask the important question though - "Why Blacks are being taught (lied) that they can and should resist the police?".

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    So explain this? if they are not credible why do you take news from them?
    I think I have already answered this, but I'll repeat again.

Because overtime more sources with their own agenda will report the same news and other developments might become available too.

Like I said - do not rush to conclusion on the first day and you'll be more or less fine with your analysis later on.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    I think I have already answered this, but I'll repeat again.

Because overtime more sources with their own agenda will report the same news and other developments might become available too.

Like I said - do not rush to conclusion on the first day and you'll be more or less fine with your analysis later on.
    Where did i rush to conclusions?

V

Viral

3.a In self-defense.
    A taser is not a deadly weapon. Shooting to kill a man in the back who is running away with a taser is not self defense. A rock can do more harm than a taser in such case.
    3.b Out of concern that if incapacitated cop may lose his gun and drunk man may decide to go on shooting rampage.
    Too many "IFs" and "MAYs" to justify shooting and killing but hey, it's your neck of the woods; enjoy raising your families there with a Nazi mentality...

If I was to guess, the only reason the cop used his fire arm against the man has to do with if his sick ego. He could not face his peers after a drunk man was able to grab his taser and run away with it.
    In my book, this cop is a criminal...
    Atlanta cop who killed Rayshard Brooks accused of covering up shooting of suspect in 2015
    1592420238347.png

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    A taser is not a deadly weapon. Shooting to kill a man in the back who is running away with a taser is not self defense. A rock can do more harm than a taser in such case.

Too many "IFs" and "MAYs" to justify shooting and killing but hey, it's your neck of the woods; enjoy raising your families there with a Nazi mentality...

If I was to guess, the only reason the cop used his fire arm against the man has to do with if his sick ego. He could not face his peers after a drunk man was able to grab his taser and run away with it.
    In my book, this cop is a criminal...
    Atlanta cop who killed Rayshard Brooks accused of covering up shooting of suspect in 2015
    View attachment 19828
    "A taser is not a deadly weapon." - no, but it's cop's taser and there is not reason to think that perp will not go for cop's gun if cop is incapacitated with that taser.

How hard it is to put 2 and 2 together, ah?

Red Phoenix

Red Phoenix

Legendary Member
    Thugs* will eventually rise against these crazy leftist thugs :)

fixed it
    true, but the crazy leftists started this

as they usually tend to start sh-tstorms historically for no good reason

1975 in lebanon is a prime example